What Can I Do?

What Can I Do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What can I do? I can’t do anything. For a change I just want to give up on him just like he gave up on me since the beginning of time. The more I give him, the more I become deeply broken inside. I’m lost and don't want to try to understand the world anymore. My heart keeps telling me to stay while my mind wants me to leave him for good. I don't know whiether to listen to my mind or my heart at this moment. Stepping out the front door was going to be a new beginning for me but why am I still haven't done so? My heart cries as I take step after step toward it. Inside my mind I knew that I didn’t want to lose him; I didn’t want to forget him either. I don’t want to be a waste of time to him. I don’t want him to think that I’m just a toy to be used and toss away. I don’t want him to avoid me anymore. All I want is to be his happiness but what can I do? I can’t stop him at all. He wants her and only her. I was just a person that came into his life and he doesn’t even care for me. Even though she had already became one of his good friend wife, he still wants her and only her.

Each and everyday he spends with her is more than he spend with me or the other guys. They were like unspereatable twins who died everything with each other. His friend knew about their love but still have high hopes that one day his wife would turn around and love him back. He knew that his wife and his friend have a condo together in the moutain that they'll spend their days off at. He was heartbroken to see them together in one bed, but what can he do. He can’t do anything, well he can try to stop it but it's not like that'll end their hide out. He knew that I was hurting and I knew that the truth was killing him from the inside. Hyosung firsts was Luhan but Sehun didn’t care for it at least that what he was trying to convienced himself. Sehun never felt any loving from Hyosung, just like the same way as I never saw a smile on Luhan face. He never turns toward me and have the bright sparking smile on his face when he see me. He doesn’t care on how much pain I was in when she come over to visit.

The doctor was now getting done doing a check up on me since I fainted at work earlier. It was a good thing that the person who found and taken me here was Sehun. After all he was one of my coworker. Sehun was standing by my side looking worry and stress out as if I was Hyosung. How I wish this person right here were to be Luhan instead but knowing that heartless bastard he won’t even bother to come searching for me. The nurse gather all of the things that was usesd on me and carry them out of my room. The doctor was the only one left in the room with us. He was washing his hand by the little sink inside my room.

 

“How are you feeling, Yooara?” Sehun asks with a concern face.

“How did I get here in the first place?” I blink once before pulling myself off the bed to sit up straight.

“Here let me help you. You fainted during working hours so I carry you to my car and drove you here... These past few days it seem to me that you have been stress out lately. Is everything at home okay?” Sehun help me to sit up.

"Yeah. Just can't sleep so well at night." The doctor turn around after cleaning up his hand.

"It going to take a while until the result come out. So try to relax and get a good sleep." The doctor advice standing by the door.

"Thanks, Doctor." He flash us a smile before walking out of the room. 

"Yooara, You must be hungry... Here eat something." Sehun pull the rolling tray table over to the bed that have a bunch of snacks laying on top of it.

"Woah, this is so much. Thanks, Sehun." 

"No problem. Go ahead and eat something. I'm just going to make a quick phone call to Luhan letting him know that you are at the hospital." I grab his hand when he was going to walk out the door. 

"Sehun..." He turn around looking at me.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt somewhere?" 

"Can you not call Luhan and tell him that I was here? Can you please just keep it between the two of us? I don't want him to know." I hold onto his wrist tightly as he just blink at me.

"Please, Sehun." This time I show him my puppy eyes.

"Fine... but you have to finish all these snacks." Sehun slide his phone back into his pocket.

"Thanks for understanding." Sehun mess with my hair before taking a seat in the chair right next to my bed side.

 

A couple of mintues passes by, I was able to finish all of the snacks that he had brought. For some odd reason everything taste ten time better than it used to taste. Was it because someone was eating along side with me? Maybe it because I have not have them for a while. Sehun grab the remote from the side of my pillow to turn on the tv. We were watching cartoon when there was a knock at the door. After a couple of knock on the door it open revealing the doctor from earlier.  

 

“I have good news for you.” He walk in closing the door behind him.

“What is it?” Sehun and I was looking at each other feeling clueless.

“You are officially 3 months pregnant now, Mrs. Lu.” My eye widens after hearing the news.

“What. Did. You. Say.”

“Your 3 months pregnant, Mrs. Lu. You fainted due to the lack of rest and nutrient inside your body. Make sure to eat right. You’re not just eating for yourself but for that little one too now... You’re all set to go home once that IV pouch is finish.” the doctor made his way out the door leaving us only.

“Congrates.” Sehun snap his head toward me feeling happy.

“Why are you crying? Did you not want to have-?” I burst into emotional tears.

“No... They're just tears of joy... can I go home?” The IV pouch still have at least a fourth left.

"You can when that is done. Just stay here and rest for a little bit while longer. I'm sure he doesn't mind." I took Sehun advice and lay back down on my bed. 

"What time is it?" Sehun stare down to his watch before looking right back up to me.

"9:30pm." 

"Sehun, I can't stay here. Luhan going to be home pretty soon. I need to cook dinner for him." 

“Okay, I’ll drop you off.”

“You-“

“I insist.” I nod my head.

“Thank you.”

 After changing into my clothes we left the hospital building walking toward his car. Sehun open the passanger side door for me to get in before going toward the driver side like a gentleman. The ride toward my house was pretty silence expect for the radio playing. During the car trip home the only thing I could think of is the reaction that Luhan going to have when he found out about this little one. We  finally made it to my house after 25 minutes later. I walk out of his car and thank him before shutting his car door. Sehun show me his best smile while sitting in the driver seat. Once Sehun car disappear I made my way toward the front door grabbing out my house key. Then I open the door and walk in cautiously. Once I notice that Luhan was not home yet I sign in relief. I went into my room so that I can change into a fresh set of clothes before making my way downstairs with a big smile. Just the the front door open as I took the last step, it clearly show a happy Luhan smiling holding onto Hyosung hand. My heart was sinking little by little noticing their skinship.

 

“Luhan.” Hyosung stop as she saw me standing not to far from them.

“Don’t worry, Baby.” Luhan turn toward me with no smile on is babyface now.

“We can’t stay marry anymore, Yooara. Hyosung is having my child she is already 3 month and a week old.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter