☾2☽

Catching Glimpses

Park Jiyeon - Rolling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUB12Vo3WLE


Sunggyu slowly opened his eyelids and saw a blurred picture of Eunji staring into his eyes. She looked apathetic at first until he rubbed his delicate eyes to morph his vision back to normal.

 

"What brings you here early in the morning?" He chirped while sitting up.

 

"I just want to spend lots and lots of time with you!" She replied, equally as delighted as Sunggyu. 

 

A bitter smile formed on Sunggyu's lips as he watched Eunji twirl in circles. He looked down and gazed at the necklace inside his balled fist. His eyebrows swam towards each other as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Regret and remorse were curdling in his stomach. 

 

While Eunji was busy jumping around the room, Sunggyu discreetly hid his present underneath his pillow. He panted as nervousness ate his insides. He hoped that Eunji did not notice. 

 

"Tell you what, why don't you go and get me a cup of water?" Sunggyu waved his hands to motion her to stop wasting her energy. 

 

Eunji stopped dead on her tracks as she stared blankly at Sunggyu. She pointed at the cup of coffee she prepared but he adamantly shook his head. She clasped her hands together and tried to entice him with the aroma of the coffee. Fortunately, he did not have a soft spot for coffee. 

 

He leaned back onto his headboard and folded his arms behind his head. He lazily perched his feet on top of his pillow and gestured for her to follow his orders. Eunji rolled her eyes playfully and rushed to the aisle. 

 

Sunggyu leaned forward, goggling. He made sure that Eunji was no where near hearing distance before getting up from bed. He removed the bed covers on top of him and sat up, ready to wear his comfortable bedroom slippers. Before he could do so, he coughed violently until blood spurted out from his mouth. He instinctively covered his mouth and shook vigorously.

 

He was afraid to look at the outcome. The shrewd wind blew from the window and the piercing cold air skin made him shiver and shake even more. He took a big gulp of breath and exhaled loudly. He would want to spend his last inch of energy to do something special for Eunji. The worry in his eyes were gone and soft affection replaced them.