☾1☽

Catching Glimpses

Oh Yoo Jun - Don't Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA4gOutRxVE


Sunlight dappled the ward and the clouds drifted lazily in the sky. The birds were singing their lungs out and it was the perfect day to go out and enjoy the fresh and cool breeze. With beads of sweat trickling down her rosy cheeks, Eunji reached for the door knob and twisted it silently so that she would not wake Sunggyu up from his deep slumber. 

 

She opened the door big enough for her to slink her lithe body into the room. The sunlight was beaming lightly at Sunggyu and it made him twinkle. His bed covers were just covering half of his upper body, showing his muscular forearm. Eunji dramatically placed her arm across her forehead to block any sunlight from shining onto her eyes as she tiptoed her way towards the small table just beside Sunggyu's bed. 

 

She unpacked the lunchbox that she made for him and poured the steaming hot coffee into a mug. She was beaming all throughout as she could not contain her excitement, today was the day Sunggyu was going to be discharged. That meant that they can go on dates again while holding each other's hands. She missed having his company. 

 

After preparing his breakfast, she carried the plastic chair to his bed side. Sunggyu was still immobile and she wondered why he was still sleeping up till now. Pouting, she poked his sides lightly and waited for a response. 

 

No reaction.

 

She poked him again but a little harder this time, however he still did not react. Feeling demoralized, she rested her chin on her folded arms. Her arms were nuzzling on Sunggyu's pillow.

 

"At least I can still watch you sleep." She mumbled to herself as she traced her eyes around the outline of his luscious lips. 

 

"Where's my birthday present?" Eunji held her palms out right in front of Sunggyu's eyes. 

 

Sunggyu chortled before tussling Eunji's styled hair. She looked very cute in his eyes and he could not help but to pinch her cheeks. Eunji wrinkled her nose in response and this made him die on the inside. 

 

"Close your eyes." He ordered.

 

Eunji did as what she was told and the next moment, she felt his warm lips being pressed against hers.