JIJI OR JAEJOONG????????

singing

hyun. jiji wait can*t you hear 

jiji. i told you to leave me alone, i don*t fell like listening to you 

hyun. you will listen and more you won*t get inside this school while i alive, do you get it (he is teling me this while shaking my arm)

jiji. let go you are hurting me you (i didn*t even end my senice and i feel his hand on my face)

hyun. who do you think you are talking whit...........

jiji. eh you stupid hyung, i hate you(i say while pulling my arm from his hand, and start runing again, i hear him shouting, but i can*t stop because if i stop i will really louse my chance in this school, so i keep on runing like a crazy woman up until i hit somoane, i start apologysen but the boy i jut hit doesan*t say anithing is pretty strange he doesn*t even lift his had to see who hit him, he just pil up his books, he doesn*t seam to really care i*m right here and for a moment i fell like in my inside is a war, a part of me knows i nead to run so my brother wont catch me up, but my eyes can*t seam to lift up from his face, i don*t know way mayby because he is the most beautifol human i ever seen, i don*t know whay but before i realyse what*s happening i see him standing up)

........are you gonna sleep in there (i hear him before leaving, omg even his voice sond unreal, i fell like dieing in heare, but i also get my thought back and start runing  again, i get scared when i hear my brother voice and het inside the first rum i see)

........excuse me, can i help you ( i can*t belive the firs rum i get inside is a bedrum it seams  and here is a really beautiful girl, really are there ugly peoply in this school)

jiji. sorry i didn*t mean to disturb you like this but you see i*m runing because of my brother and you see.....(it feels like i*m trying to tel her everything whit my last breath)

...........hey is all right calm dawn i*m boA by the way

jiji. eh.......(that right i forgot to present my self, my name is jiji and i*m 17, i*m like any other girl, i live a happy live, my parents are rich and my brother is famous, there is nothing i can*t have but it fels like the only thing i wanti can*t have, i want to be a famous singer but my brother hate the ideea of my in this world, but i don*t care, this is my deam, and i will live it...........)

jiji. ah sorry for the late introduction i*m kim jiji

boA. kim jiji that kim jiji, your brother owns this school isn*t it

jiji. ah yes, don*t remember me he is a jerk......

boA. eh but he seams so nice, he even bild this school, he is pretty much my hero.......

jiji. sorry i didn*t mean it that way he really is the best,.... is just the fact that he doesn*t let my fulfill my dream

boA. eh ............so what's your dream? (she ask me while grabing my hand like we been frends since forever, she is not only beautiful she is nice as well really she got everything)

jiji. i don*t know i should probably leave........(i say whaile turning to leave, but she grabs my arm)

boA. whait don*t leave, tell me, what do you have to louse, i might even help you and who knows your brother might catch you if you leave now....

jiji. eh mayby you are right it won*t hurt me to tel you......., the true is i want to be a singer just like my brother, i want to sparkle just like him................but he wont leave me have my way, he stoped my every chance to get in show bizz world he is the worst he didn*t even let me get inside this school, ...............he really is the worst(i say almost criyng)

boA. eh ........don*t cry please we will find a way, so don*t cry ............(she say while huging me, her arms are smol but really warm)

boA. how about if you sleep in here and we try to find a way to get you inside this school whitout your brother finding out.

jiji. ah ok is not  like i got a bether ideea(afteer that we talked, and thinked for houres up until we fall asleep and nothing, i had no ideea what to do)

boA.jiji wake up wake up i said(she is shaking me whit all her straight)

boA. i said wake up..........

jiji. eh eh......i*m up,  what is it............you crazy ........

boA. you can call me crazy now but you will love me leter,...............

jiji. eh for what...........

boA. it might be because i thought all nightat this but i had the crazyist dream ever, but this deam might be what you nead to get in this school..........

jiji. you mean it ..............tell me..............tell me

boA. this might sond crazy but you know you nead to pass your brother eyes, so how about if you become someone complely diferit, you know like in movie, but whitout surgery.......

jiji. so what do you propose...........

boA. well he will know you are you if you dry your hear, or cut it, but if you become a boy 

jiji. a boy ........you really are crazy, i*m going back to sleep

boA. no think about it is the best way, i will cut your hear, get you some new clothes, and pik a new name and you are reddy, when you are famous your brother will have no way but congrate you...........

jiji. now that you put it this way......... but who will belive me whitout any papers.............

boA. don*t worry i know someone, and we can tel we are relative, you can talk whit your parents as well to tell your brother you are home and not to worry,.........

jiji. you know it might actualy work..............

boA. you mean it ..............then lets get to work(she said this and starts pulling  me to bathrom whit her, after she brushed my hair she start cuting it)

boA. so what will be your name............

jiji. .........................jaejoong

boA. eh  jaejoong why...........

jiji. because my mom wanted a boy and she wanted to name him jaejoong.........

boA. really.........

jiji. yea...............jonghyun jaejoong, sounds good...............

boA, yea ..............jonghyun jaejoong fighting .......

 

 

 

 

AND SO THEIR JOURNEY STARTS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHO KNOWS...............I MEAN IT WHO KNOWS I DIDN*T FINISED MY DREAM BECAUSE MY BOYFREND WOKE ME UP SO I WILL HAVE TO DO THE REST BY MY SELF, .......................SO ME FIGHTNG <3

 

                                                                                       THANKS FOR REATING