Chapter three

Gangsters fall in love too

The next day came and Myungsoo rushed inside the classroom. He felt his racing heart slow down as he saw your lonely figure by the window at your usual seat gazing at nothing particularly. He walked over to you ignoring the squeals he gained by the female classmates.

What did he do to you?” He placed his palms on your desk and leaned closer to you. Surprised and dazed you looked at him.

W-What do you mean?” You looked around you at the rest of your classmates who immediately stopped their conversions interested at what was happening.

Zico!” Myungsoo said in a firm tone. But before you could answer, gasps and murmurs filled the room.

What are you saying, L?” Sungyeol, L´s closest friend walked to you.

You know Zico? THE Zico?” Sunggyu´s eyes widened. At Wollim High the world Zico or Block B were worse then cursing.

How dare he try touching one of out school´s student, that bastard?” Hoya the most aggressive one kicked the table in front of him.

What did that bastard do to you?” L grabbed your shoulders and leaned even closer making the girls scream in shock and envy. He almost yelled at you. Not able to take it any longer you slapped Myungsoo´s hands away and looked down at your books sighing softly. The days as the unknown girl at school now ended.

He didn´t do anything to me and I´d really appreciate it if you stopped calling him bastard!” You didn´t look up at him but you could almost fell the boy´shocked expression on you.

Are you defending him right now?” Dongwoo asked not believing his own words.

What relationship do you have to him?” Sungjong asked as he his lollipop not really interested by what was going on.

Do you know Block B?” Woohyun blinked slowly.

Well, I live with them!” You admitted calmly as all hell broke loose around you.

What?” Myungsoo asked not believing your words.

What is going on here?” Finally the teacher came in and everyone went back to his seat. Myungsoo felt a sharp pain in his chest and he didn´t know why. He couldn´t understand why he felt... disappointed and betrayed.

The school soon came to an end and you were on your way home excited for the weekend when someone suddenly grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him.

Oh Sehun...?” You blinked slowly as you recognised the boy. He was in the same Math class as you and he wasn´t doing great at his studies.

Ah you know my name? You sure have a great memory!” He smiled brightly and slowly let go of your arm.

I wanted to ask if you had time tomorrow.” He slowly rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Tomorrow?” Confused you slowly nodded. “I do have time but why?”

That´s great!” His smiled brightened. “I would like to go to watch a movie with you. See you tomorrow at eight then!” He waved and ran off before you could give him your answer.

 

Sehun you really are going with her? She isn´t even your type!” Kai, Sehun´s best friend asked as the younger boy came over to him.

Didn´t you hear? She has a good relationship to Block B and it seems like Infinite is interested in her too. If I date her then I have both gangs in the palm of my hand!” Sehun´s innocent smile disappeared and a smirk formed his lips.

Waa you really became intelligent!” Kai laughed and high-fived his friend.

 

 

Yah why are you so late?” Zico yelled as soon as you entered the house. Taeil sighed mumbling a soft ´Again?´ as he rubbed his temples. “Did you meet that L again?” He glared at you and you could swear fire was in his eyes.

No!” Zico started to calm down. But not for too long. “Someone asked me on a date though!” You took your bag and but it on the floor as you made your way to sit next to a stunned Kyung.

YOU are going on a date?” Jiho pointed at you surprised.

Don´t point at people that´s rude!” You hit the back of his head and he pouted.

That´s great. Maybe he´ll steal your first kiss, or even something more!” Minhyuk smirked and Jaehyo glared at him. All of the boys laughed as you started to blush but only Zico stormed out of the house as if his was on fire.

What´s with him?” Yukwon blinked as you thought the same.