Sh*t just got real (ch2

No name is better than a dirty one

*weird mum attention**abusing?????*

 

 

Taehyung was now seventeen and didn't remember much of Korea, even less about the people he knew from the kindergarten. It's already been a year since his father was sick and even if he hasn't ever been really close to him, he was worried why his father wasn't acting like in the manga he was reading. You know, the typical story where the father, knowing his end near, try to be closer to the people in his family to not missing or regretting to haven't passed enough time with. But in the same time he knew the reason. His father couldn't do anything out of the normal things that people were used to because if he was doing other things, they could lose money with the ones who were feeling that something wasn't right. That's why there was only his mom, his aunt, the personal secretary of his father, the doctor who was treating his father and him, who knew about his generalized cancer.

 

Taehyung knew he was too young to take over the company after his father's death. One day, while he was sneaking out of his room in the middle of the night to eat a piece of chocolate cake, he heard two adults talking about the succession. Even if he knew it was not good to listen to the doors, he couldn't help, but listen to the end of this meeting, finding an alcove right next to the door where he knew they couldn't find him. It was his father and his aunt. His paternal was saying that he wanted to let the company to his sister-in-law and wanted her to give it to Taehyung when he will be old and responsible enough. After, Taehyung heard something he should have never discovered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While I was waiting for the driver butler to taking me home, I was thinking about what my life is going to be with my father's death. Maybe the school will let me have some vacation? Like that I could lock myself in my room during some days and reads manga all the time! Sounds great ... But maybe mother will not let me ... I wish I was in a boarding school, like this maybe I could have some friends ... It's not my fault if I'm Korean! And 

 

‘‘Young master, we are here.’’

 

I came out of the car and practically run to my room.

I lost enough time in the car. I really need to do my homework. My parents didn't really care about my Korean because they don't think that I could want to return in Korea one day. I don't think either, but we never can be sure about anything. Between my private music classes, school's homework and secret Korean classes (well it's just that my parents don't really know about it, when we first came to Japan my aunt continued talking to me in Korean and tried to raise my level language until I was 10, after I took some Koreans lessons online and tried to figure out myself the answers for my grammar's questions I had) the only way I can relax is when I'm watching animes or reading manga. It's not easy to be first in class, especially when we are in a school like the one I'm attending, where all the rich girls and boys of the country are. Most of them already know with whom they are going to spend their future life and all they care is the amount of money you have in your bank account, they also have plenty of tutors and their parents are paying teachers.

 

Alright, what about starting with math’s homework?

 

Just when I was opening my school bag, someone started to knock on my door like a crazy person. Even if I didn’t know who it was, probably my mother or my aunt, I opened it. It was our youngest butler, the one who was in charge of me since four years, he really look panicked.

 

‘‘Young Master! Your father! Come with me quickly!’’

 

When they reach his father's room, all they were able to see was his father in his bed, butlers and maids bowing and his mother crying so hard that she was yelling and all her makeup was a mess. She was on the floor, her little sister trying to calm her down. His mother was just hitting her with without caring if her sister was in pain even if it was obvious. 

 

 

 

It didn't took a long time to Taehyung to understand what was happening, his father in a bed, his mother on the floor crying and the butlers and maids bowing with perfects poker faces. His father was dead. Dead. Cold. He's now something where the parasites wants live and raise their babies. He will never scold him again. 

 

 

 

Even if he was not close to his father and kind of hated him, he couldn't help and he started crying, a torrent of tears started running on his little cheeks. 

 

 

 

His designed butler, who was also the only who can pretend to the title 'friend' from Taehyung, take him in his arms and hugged him. All the younger one was able to do at this moment was too push his head and himself closer to namjoon, hugging him harder because he was really crying, making all the front of namjoon's wet, while namjoon was petting the back of Taehyung's head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a moment, taehyung stopped crying and was only sobbing on namjoon's shoulder. Some people entered in the room where they were. They were the people supposed to takes Mr.Kim's for his last trip. The head butler who called them helps them and said that everyone should leave and let them taking car of the dead body because they needed to do their works.

 

 

 

After so much emotions it was completely normal for Taehyung to be extremely tired and didn't wanted to left his friend's embrace. Seeing this, Namjoon lift taehyung in a bridal style to takes him to his room. Even if was about 15 minutes of walks, taehyung felt asleep like a little child in his big brother's arms sand it was a sleeping Taehyung that Namjoon undress and put under the blankets. 

 

 

 

'Geez... Why are you so cute... I don't understand why I'm your only friend, they are supposed to fight for you... I hope you're going to sleep well, without any nightmare.' Said namjoon quietly, while looking at his young master who was like the little brother he never has.

 

 

 

He got up from the bed where he was sitting to go outside of the room, doing and preparing was he was supposed to, because the death of their Master is not meaning they will have some vacations, it's the complete opposite.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Due to his father death, taehyung didn't had to go to school for the week and just locked himself in his room to not be bothered by the people coming and giving them their condolences, especially because he knew that they didn't care and were only doing it because it was the rules in this rich world.

 

Alone in his room he was watching animes, reading manga and at least two times during a day he was unlocking his door to let Namjoon's in, sitting together on the sofa and watching together some episodes of what Taehyung's wanted to see (even if it was completely stupid things for namjoon). Taehyung took also a lot of time to study and practicing his instrument, even if it means practicing at 2am because he wasn't able to sleeps.

 

He was just completely disconnected from the reality. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyungie? Taehyungie can you open the door please? It’s me!   My aunt was knocking at my door, again, not the same hours but always the same speech. And the same plot. I’m not going to answer. I still don’t know what to think about all of this. Since this night I can’t see her like I always had. She lied to me during all those years. I thought we knew every secret of the other. She was the only one I could trust beside Namjoon during all those years.

 

After knocking and trying to open the door, she finally go away and I was alone one more time. I was missing my aunt. She was my only friend. But I seriously don’t know what to think anymore. I’m lucky that my mother didn’t try to talk to me, it would have been even more awkward.

 

 

Maybe I was a little too much? Maybe she wanted to talk to me about the secret I found out that night? Maybe she knew I was listening? It could be also to tell me that mother was completely crazy and that she was returning her in Korea? They were so much in love, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was drinking again, more father was sick the more she was drinking. And Drunk. It was surprising that she wasn’t drunk the day he died.

 

After all, I should get out of my room a little bit, I need to return to school soon and Auntie should have enough things to wonder with the company, the funerals, the succession and mother, I don’t want to bother her.

 

On my way to the door, I took my phone and text her, asking her where she was because this house was big enough to search someone during hours. She replied quickly, saying that she was coming and I just needed to get out of my room, waiting for her in front of my door.

 

 

 

Just when I was closing my door, I saw my mother walking in the hallway, even if she was at like 10 meters? 15 meters? I was able to smell the alcohol. It was easy to know she was drunk with the bottle in her hand, the smell and the way she was walking. I always hated when she was drunk. She was always trying to touch me and kiss me. It was so disgusting. She never acts like that with me usually. I don’t even think she kissed me or hugged me when she wasn’t drunk or obliged by some conventions of the rich world. All I wanted was to return in my room and locked the door before she-

 

Taehyung! My SOoooOoOOoon! A mocking voice said.

 

Crap. She was standing in front of me, her hand squeezing my shoulder and her breath full of alcohol was attacking my nose. I shouldn’t have waited and returned in my room the second I saw her. I knew she was extremely fast under the alcohol’s influence.

 

Mother. Please. Go away. Do you want to return to your room? I can help you.

 

NoOoOOo… YOu know whaT? You have the same eyes of your father… they are really beautiful…    She said while trying to touch them.

 

Please. Stop.     I took her hand, trying to find and escape since she was in front of me and I was against the wall.

 

You are really beautiful you know? You are exactly like him…  She kind of closed her eyes, whispering my father’s name.

 

Damn. She’s so strong. The only thing I can do is praying for Auntie to save me soon. Why does my mother like training herself? I should start too! Maybe I could be stronger than her.

 

She was still hugging me with all the strength she has and was whispering my father’s louder.

 

 

 

She was coming closer and closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn’t able to do anything. Not even thinking. Not even pushing her away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes, a disgusted look on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when she was going to kiss me my Aunt was running to us, screaming.

 

UNNIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Once she reaches us, she takes her Sister by her shoulders, slams her in the wall and slapped her face with all the strength she has.

 

Taehyung. Go and lock yourself in your room. We’re gonna talk later.       She said with the most the serious look in her eyes I’ve ever seen. Her eyes were extremely cold. Maybe like the killer’s ones in the manga?

 

 

I wanted to help her but something in her eyes dissuaded me to do it. I just locked myself again and text Namjoon to ask him if he could help my aunt with this crazy mother. He replied quickly, saying he was on the way and that I should take a bath to relax a bit and also because I didn’t smell good. I haven’t washed myself since the death.

 

I did like he told me and soon I was in my bath full of bubble, watching some animes in my Tv in the corner of the washroom.

 

I heard some noise in my room. Someone opens the door. It was her again. But just behind her there was Namjoon, two other butlers and my Aunt. Before I was able to say anything the door was closed, and there was no noise in my room, the other door was locked (probably by Namjoon, beside me he was the only one with the key). All of this was so fast that I couldn’t even say if it was real or not.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

When I returned to school, all the students were giving me fake smiles, and sweet words. My classmates even organised a little party for me the day returned to school, but it was obvious that the idea was from our teacher who was always down to be on the good side of the rich men’s son in this school. All I wanted was to return home but it wasn’t better there. My mother, even tough Namjoon told me they locked her in her room, was constantly trying to enter in my room. Well, at least once a day. Every time, I was obliged to call the butlers who were taking her to her bedroom, locking the door before going.

 

 

It goes like this for a week. The Monday of the following week, she wasn’t outside of my room. She was on the right side of my bed, trying to go under the blanket. This time I just scream the louder I was able, probably waking up the entire mansion, but I didn’t care. I wanted this out of my ing bed RIGHT NOW.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A.N

OMG IM SO SORRY WITH THE EXAMS AND PROJECTS (yeah... i kind of did nothing during all the year and now i have a project to do... its 100 pages... in less than a month... plus the other things... im seriously gonna die ;A; ) I WASNT ABLE TO POST 

please forgive me! *bows deeply and hit my head on the ground (kind of like hoseok did on Beatles Code) *

I hope its not strange? The story is strange? Is it strange? should i stop? omg so many things to worry :( 

I'm not a native speaker like you can see... even if i try to correct theres still some mistakes :| 

I LOVE YOU GUYS 

if you want you can tell me how the story is... i wont eat you i promise! im not a titans