Before leaving

No name is better than a dirty one

Since many years now, Asia have been declared the place where everything is going to happen, mostly on the economic side, something that the United States of America was for a long time. In this idea, more and more people are getting richer and poorer by the years. Taehyung's family is in the ones who are getting richer and richer every years since two generations now, with their cosmetic/clothes/shoes companies. When Taeyhyung was five years old, his mother and his father decided to move the company in Japan with all the family, including his aunts, the only members who was still alive from his large family. The mother of his father, have passed when she was giving birth to him and his father haven't married another women because he hasn't met one who was more intelligent and more beautiful than his dead wife. He finally died thirty years after his wife and giving the company to his only child. Taehyung's mother's was the first born in her family, her little sister arrived twelve years after her and she was extremely sick, from the far taehyung's mother's can remember, her sister was always sick and fragile. That's why she is the one that their parents gave the clothes company and arranged a wedding with the one who will be Taehyung's father's. Taehyung's mother side grandparents died when he was four in a car accident, letting his mother taking care of her fragile little sister who was now his godmother and the member he loved the the most in his family.

Taehyung never had the time to be friend with the other kids in his private kindergarden because they were all thinking that he was completely insane. Mostly because when he was young, he would always wearing a lion costume's, or having a lion in his hands or imitating a saxophone and just sitting in a corner to draw and not talking to anyone. Unlike the other kids, it wasn't a driver who was picking them or driving them but it was his aunt. 

Even thought he was lucky that his parents where extremely in love together, to the point that they never cheated on the other he wasn't happier than the other when it come to the parent's love because they were so in love that they never really care about him. Only his aunt was always there for him and they knew each other's secrets. 

His aunt was keeping a big secret. Taehyung found it out a day he came back from his dad's work before the hour because his father had an important meeting that he had forgot about it. Like everyday, the second he entered in his house he runs outside, the faster he was able with his little legs, to go to his aunt's house a few meters in diagonal of the front house, the big one, where taehyung and his parents were living. He entered in this little house with one little kitchen, two bedrooms upstairs, a restroom and a living room, it was the only place in the domaine where there was no maids and no butlers, his aunt was the kind of women who didn't wanted someone to do the things she was able. This day, V (like his godmother was calling him) found out that it wasn't the only reason. 

When he entered in his godmother house, he was quieter than usual, without a sound he walks to the kitchen where he was hearing his aunt talking. When he arrived, all he saw was a women, the one from the bakery where they were stoping after the kindergarden, kissing his aunt like if there was no tomorrow. He wasn't able to do anything but standing there and watching them until his aunt opened and eye and noticed his presence. She left a sound escaping from , pushing her lover away and taking the little boy who was watching them in her arms to prevent the case where he was running away screaming what he just saw because a little five years old boy wouldn't understand the meaning of what he just saw. She takes him and her lover to the bedroom locked the door and sit his nephew on his bed.

-Taehyung, listen to me. What did you just saw?

- I saw auntie kissing the happy woman from the bakery! Can I have a cookie? Dad let me go because he had a...a... a meeting! I want a cookie! Chocolate chips! Ice cream! Auntiiiie can I have one? Can I have ice cream? He asked while doing some aegyo and giving big round eyes to his auntie in his little lion costume.

-I'm going downstairs taking some cookies, I think they are ready now. Said the bakery woman, she unlocked the door and went downstairs.

-taehyung listen to auntie, what you just saw you never tell it to anyone understood? Because if you do, auntie will have to go away and you are never going to see me, it will only be you and your parents.

- Don't go auntie! He hugged his aunt the stronger he could and there was some tears in his eyes thinking about the fact that she could go away without him. I will be silent! I promise!! He added while giving a serious looks his aunt and raising his hand to lock his little finger with his aunt's ones.

The bakery woman came back with a plates full of cookies. She came closer to Taehyung with the cookies.

- Took all the ones you wants, and stop crying, your aunts will never leave you, she love you too much! Saying this she gave a long sweet looks to the aunt. You can call me Sora if you want, she told him with a smile.

All of them took a cookie and they where all smiling to the ears.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Few weeks after, during the middle days of autumn, Mr and Ms Kim decided to call a family meeting.

- Sister-in-law, son, starting from now, I want you two to packed all the things you wants to keeps because we are moving in Japan, I had a golden offered that I couldn't refused. We are moving next week.

Taehyung's mother was just nodding at all the things her husband said not taking care about her sister could feel and even less at was her son was thinking or feeling since he was 5 years old and supposed to agreed to everything his parents were saying. 

- I wouldn't go! My life is in Korea! I don't even know Japanese! And you can't do that to Taehyung! He's too young! And don't know Japanese either! He's extremely fragile you know! 

- You are coming with us! We need you to take care of him. If you are staying here, we aren't going to give you money to live and you won't be able to see Taehyung never again. I remember you that you are only twenty-four and you need to finish some studies.

At his father words, Taehyung started to cry in his unicorn costume. 
- Auntiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

She took her nephew in her arms and take him to his room, giving a killing looks to her brother-in-law and her big sister before living.


- Taehyung, be a good boy and help auntie to choose what you want to take with you, I'm going with you don't worry. She said with the smile that never failed to stop his crybaby nephew to cry.

- I want to take all the costumes! He said throwing is little hands in the air. And lion! And books!  

ChaeYoung kisses his nephew forehead because he was definitely too cute, put V on the ground and started to help him packing his things, well, more decided for him what he should bring with him in Japan. 

 


Hehe I hope  you guys like it 

please give me your feedback!!! 

Comments are love seriously!!!