Before leaving take two! (3)

No name is better than a dirty one

She was so drunk that she couldn't even enter under the blankets. Thanks god, I had the time to get out before she even notices or success in going in. Even if I was yelling enough loud to wake up the entire mansion, she doesn't seems to be affected and was still doing her little business. Soon there were the night butlers in my room, namjoon and my aunt in pyjamas. The butlers were trying to take Mother but she was fighting like if her life was in danger. She was hitting them and even though they were trying to not hurt her, the younger one, who was also the recent one, loose his control and punch her. 

She silently falls on the bed.

Everything was like in slow motion.


We all stared at each other not knowing what to do. 

We couldn't feel the time passing.


Suddenly the younger butler started to bows deeply and hysterically like if his life was depending on that instant. He was bowing not only to my Aunt but also me. It's true, now that he passed away, I'm the master...

I raise my hand in front of me like a king would do when he's trying to calm the crowd. It was kind of an exciting feeling... Waaaah I like it! 

The butler seems to calm down a bit and started to apologies only to my aunt this time.

‘‘That's okay, I don't think we could have end it in another way... Is your hand okay? Hurry and call the doctor, she's too drunk to know if it's hurting her it not... And she's not really awake either.’’


‘‘While they were doing what they were supposed to do, my aunt ask us to follow her to the small living room. We took place in this 'small' living room, one of us on each sofa that were disposing in a round way. ’’

‘‘I think I would be safer to send you away for a while. I will send you secretly in Korea, I just need to take some dispositions because I don't think I can send you at the bakery, it would be too obvious, and the detective your mother will surely send after you would go exactly to this place at first. I will see if- ’’

‘‘Mss, I'm sorry to interrupt you but I don't think they would find him if he's living in my family-’’

‘‘I don't think that is a good idea Mr. Kim. You know just like me that everyone know that you are his only friend. I will search and if I can't found somebody you'll go to the USA. ’’

‘‘Can I say something? Can’t I just go in a boarding school in Japan? It will be easier and I would be away for awhile-’’

‘‘ No. She's not the only reason why I need to send you away. I need to protect your present and your future. I can't do it if you stay here. You are actually the worst heirs... You can't even build some relationship with the other ones at your school, how can you take my place with everyone thinking that you are just a snob? They won't want to build something with you... Especially if you are ruining every chances of relationships with the girls, none of them would want to have you as husband and we aren't going to be able to fusion her family enterprise to our. ’’

‘‘What?! But they are-’’

‘‘Prepare yourself, I will see what I can do tonight. I will start to call the places tomorrow and I want to send you away in maximum two days. For now, Butler Kim, I want you to Taehyung to his room and stay with him until I send him away.’’


When we reach the corridor, after having closed the door where my aunt was still thinking alone. I couldn't wait any longer and let out my frustration by hitting the opposite wall. WHY WAS SHE DOING THIS TO ME!?!?? SHE HAD ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME!! WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE AN ADULT NOW?! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?? WHY IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE THAT?! WHY DO I NEED TO TREAT HER LIKE MY MOTHER?! I couldn't do anything else than hitting and crying my frustration. The shocked look on Namjoon's face made me realise that I said the last one out loud.

‘‘Wh-What? Who do you need to treat like your mother? Isn’t she your real one?’’

I wasn't able to do anything except opening and closing my mouth like if I was a fish desperately gasping for air, even though there was enough around me and it was just that my metabolism wasn't able to use it. I think it was kind of a funny situation because namjoon started to laugh out loud, holding his stomach and rolling on the floor. I have to confess that I join him on the floor few second after and we were rolling on the floor and laughing like two completely crazy guy. After five minutes we slowly got up giggling by moments on our way to my room. 

‘‘Hey, if you want, I think my friend can take you at his house, I mean instead of going somewhere you don't know you could go to his house in Korea and no one would think of searching at my friend's house, especially because I've never seen him in real life. ’’

‘‘What? Who is he? How can you be friend with him if you never saw him? ’’

We were now on my bed.

‘‘Well, I'm kind of a rapper... And when I was in Korea I was hanging out with some other rappers, I didn't stop even after starting working here and a friend of mine make us in touch and it's been around 3 years that we are working together now. His name is Min Yoongi but we all know him as Suga. He's a year older than me. I think you could be friend. ’’

‘‘But I need to ask my Aunt before... ’’

‘‘ Are you really sure? You shouldn't always do what your parents you know? You should start to live before you start dying. He added with a failed wink. ’’

I took the pillow and just tiredly punch him with.

‘‘Hyuuuuuung 

‘‘What? That's true! ’’

Maybe it wasn't as bad as it seems. If my aunt didn't knew where I was living, it was even better... Anyway I hate this life. I'm not a good son, a good heirs and even not a good human. Maybe I could completely change my life? ’’

‘‘Hey, but if I say yes... Aren't we going to need at least one adults/parents to sign the transfers sheets? ’’

‘‘Oh... That's right... I think I have some connection that can help us. ’’

‘‘But if I say yes, can you help me changing my identity? ’’

‘‘WHAT!? B-b-but if you do so, you won’t be able to see your family never again. You know that right? And also that it's illegal? ’’

‘‘I know... But can you help me to build a real life? Here my life was decided since they knew I was a boy. I will marry a girl who will maybe love me one day, and it will only make me sadder because I won't be able to love her. She will give birth to my children, and I will probably never love them too because they are only going to remember me how I was and what my life is. I will need to be the PDG of the familial enterprise... I know that it's better than a lot of people since I have food and everything... But I still want to throw away this life. Didn't you said the other time that you had some non-recommendable connections? ’’

‘‘I... Huh.. But... Yes... I huh’’

He made the error to look Taehyung in the eyes and saw the pain, the determination and the little spark of hope.

‘‘I will see. Let me think about it. Now go to sleep. I will stay with you. ’’

‘‘Good night Hyung. ’’

That's all Taehyung said. But the smile in his face was talking for him. ’’

_________________________________


‘‘Wake up!’’

Someone was shaking my shoulder a little bit too vigorously. I tried to ask him to stop but all I was able to do was groaning and kicking the hand away. The problem was that when you kick an arm with your leg, the owner of the said arm will generally fall on you. That's how Namjoon's face was suddenly on my chest, the rest of his body between my legs... 

‘‘Ugh... Huh... Can I... Sorry. His face was bright red when he slowly gets up and sits beside me. ’’ 

To be honest, I was probably as red as him. I sat beside him on the bed, hands on the side of the bed, and head in my shoulder.  

 

‘‘Hu-hum. So I found what you wanted. You will be Byun Daehyun. Saying this, he took a passport out of now where and handles it to me. I talked with my friend Min Yoongi and he can let you live with him. Only, he can’t pick you at the airport and you will need to works to pay the bills. Are you still okay? Anyway you don’t have the choice since I already have everything. There’s only one thing I need to be sure. You know that legally you will be dead right? ’’

 

‘‘De-de-dead? You mean I will never be Taehyung again? ’’

 

‘‘You mean you didn’t knew it?! ’’

 

‘‘Yes! I knew you would need to change my identity but changing my name as well isn’t a little too much?’’

 

‘‘How am I supposed to change you identity without changing your name??? You can change your name when you will be older and no one will have souvenirs of Kim Taehyung.’’

 

‘‘That’s true… Sorry it’s just so weird. I hope I will like this life.’’ Taehyung said while giving his cutie rectangular smile to Namjoon who replied with his charming dimples smile.

 

‘‘Now that this is clear, I think you should start to pack your things to not alert your Aunt. While packing your things like she wants, you take ONLY the ESSANTIAL and put it in my backpack. Okay? Like that she won’t suspect something.’’

‘‘The essential… okay…’’

 

‘‘I will go and get your breakfast. Start packing during this time.’’

 

 

While Namjoon was gone to the kitchen to took my breakfast I started what I was supposed to do.

 

So. Necessary right?

I think Durarara and One piece complete series will fit in! Maybe I should add Attack on titans? Hum… And I cannot take my 3DS! Maybe my Xbox? Or my PSP? I can’t forget my laptop! I should take some games of course.

I took what I choose as essential and tried to pack it.

ARGH! Why it can’t all fit in the bag!

I should remove de Xbox and the games.

Maybe attack on titans too… and my psp…

No, If I switch my psp for one piece it would be okay.

YAY!

Now is the time to pack the unnecessary things my aunt think I will need for her stupid plan.

 

‘‘TAEHYUNG! I said necessary!!! You don’t even have a toothbrush or clothes!’’

 

‘‘But you said necessary! I can just buy other clothes!’’

 

‘‘No, you can’t. You won’t have access to your bank account anymore!’’

 

‘‘What!? Why!? Oh… that’s true…’’

 

Namjoon take my things out of the backpack and only let my laptop in. He opens my closet and he started putting things in his bag while I was looking at him.

 

‘‘I should choose my underwear myself…’’ I said when I saw he was walking to where the maids where putting them.

 

‘‘You should take ten.’’

 

I took ten and put them in the bag, now full of clothes even hiding my laptop.

 

After that, he left my room again, with the bag this time, and I continue to pack up different things until he returned and started to help me. I was leaving during the night. 


SORRY EXAMS AND ALL AND HOSPITAL( i swear im gonna punch the next doctor saying i need to pass some test!) I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FASTER AND WITH A LONGER CHAPTER BUT I... sorry -.- 

i hope you like it? please? 

omg i'm kris biased and now i cant even listen to exo songs anymore... but its okay because bangtan asdfghjkl and NAMJOON OMG HES SO PERFECT

...

sorry 

im so tired

sorry for the mistakes ;A;

i want to hug you all! please let me hug youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so creepy

i can only write at school because i no longer takes the subway to go to school... What do yoy think of this too short chapter? i really hate myself to post such a short one... :S