'You still love me, you'll see'

Can this lead to love?

 

NARRATOR

 

The next morning, you woke up only to find yourself sleeping on the couch, a fleece blanket spread all over you. You were still on your white dress from yesterday.

*Aish. I didn’t even go up? Well, yesterday was dead tiring.* You yawned, reminiscing the sweet moment last night.

You got up, rubbing your sleepy eyes. You were about to get water, when something met with your line of sight.

*Taemin?*

Taemin was soundly sleeping on the single couch, his body in a fetal position. His coat covered his body, while he smiled in his deep slumber. *That  position looks awfully painful.*

“Taemin-ah…” You lightly nudged his shoulder, no response.

*Awwe, he must be really tired.* Kneeling on the floor, you carefully placed your elbows on the edge, supporting your chin. You smiled, looking at Taemin’s sleeping face. Unconsciously, you began to trace his nose, his jawline… and his lips. *I’m lucky to have you, Taemin-ah.*

“Goodmorning wifey.” His eyes automatically opened, a smirk plastered on his face. Due to shock and well… embarrassment, you lost balance on your knee and ended up falling -first on carpeted floor.

He just looked at you there, smiling widely. “You married a pretty boy.” He winked.

“Not even close. Pretty my .” You stood up, brushing lint off your dress. He looked at your back walking away, a sweet smile tugging on his lips.

 

 

CHO HEE

 

“Are you a couple?” an ahjumma beside us asked, her eyes sparkling with interest.

“Uh… well.” I smiled sheepishly. “We’re married.” Taemin in, raising my hand and his, showing off the rings.

“Awwe, so cute. Isn’t that too early?” She asked Taemin. “Nothing is early or late in love. Am I right, ahjumma?” He smiled, batting his long lashes.

“Ah… children nowadays. Pretty smart.”  She chimed, before going back to knitting.

“Are you hungry or something?” He turned to me, brow raised. “I’m fine.” Just then, my stomach began grumbling.

“Fine, huh?” He smirked, rolling his eyes. “Wait here.” He stood up, slipped on his shades and went off.

Aish stupid stomach.

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR

 

Taemin walked effortlessly on the airport lounge, searching for food stalls. He wore a black v-neck shirt with his duffel bag hanging on his shoulder.

p

*Food stalls…. Hmmmm.* He chimed in his thoughts.

He luckily found a shawarma stall, the beef’s aroma seeping into his nose. *That smells good.*

“Eolmayeyo?” (How Much?)

“3000 won, sir.”

“I’ll take two.” He reached for his pocket, fishing out a 10,000 won bill.

 

 

A sweet but unforgettable voice hissed behind him. “You’re leaving? Just like that?”

 

“Oh... Sulli-ah. Why are you here?” He forced a smile.

“I should be asking you that. You’re leaving me, Oppa?” Her bows furrowed, her voice changing its pitch.

“Anni… I’m on a-“

“You left me at the party.” She blurted out, bowing her head.

“Cho Hee needed me. She has a trauma.”

“It’s always about her, huh? What about me, Oppa?”

“Sulli, Cho Hee is my wife.”

“She’s only part of a contract; she’s not part of your life. She’s just here to complicate things!”

“What are you talking about?” Taemin’s voice cracked.

“You’re arranged for goodness  sake!” She ruffled her hair in annoyance.

Taemin didn’t respond. He closed his eyes. “I’m sorry.”

“What?!”

“For making you expect.”

“You’re not making me expect, Oppa. You should say that to Cho Hee.” She chuckled nervously.

“No.” Taemin inhaled deeply, measuring the situation. He didn't want to hurt Sulli. But his heart only belongs to one person right now; you.

“Silly, Oppa.” She laughed, flipping her hair.

 

“I love my wife, Sulli. She’s everything to me now.” He took her hand, his eyes apologetic.

“Mwo? You can’t love her! You love me, Oppa! Me!” She screamed, tears rapidly streaming down her face.

“I’m sorry if you had false conclusions. That kiss... I felt nothing. All this time I waited for you, because I thought you were still the one. I've been blind. I found my other half. I hope you find yours too, soon. You left me and hurt me, Sulli, but I have already forgiven you. I’ve moved on. Please understand my feelings.”

Sulli looked at Taemin as if he was cazy. As if he had wished the world would end. Her grip on her handbag tightened, the metal studs piercing her palm. “Andwae! You still love me. You do!”

 

“I’m sorry…” He took the shawarma orders and slowly walked away.

 

 

“Lee Taemin, you still love me. Park Cho Hee, you . You’ll pay for this.”

Sulli stood there, alone. The tears blur her vision, along with the people passing by. Only one thing was pure and clear to her right now: Hatred.

 

 

 

“What took you so long?” You rolled your eyes playfully at him.

“Sulli.” Taemin muttered, lifelessly handing the food to you.

*Sulli? She came? What happened?* Several questions rushed to you, but you managd to keep it all in.

“… Sulli?” You looked at him worriedly.

“I told her I love you.” He smiled.

“But, that would hurt her.” You flinched at the hot food making contact with your palm.

“She would understand. She should. She’s a good friend.”

 

PASSENGERS OF FLIGHT SY4590, PLEASE PREPARE FOR BOARDING.

“Ppali(faster), eat. We’re boarding soon.” He urged.

“Ne, Mr. Lee.” You obeyed, sticking your tongue out.

 

 

The couple took a cab going to their destination. You smiled like a little child, your face covered by your big summer hat. You crossed your legs, your maxi dress emphasizing your height and collarbone.

“You’re hot, wifey. Do you know that?” Taemin had a sly smile on his face. You flinched uncomfortably.

“Shut up, ert.” You moved away from him, sliding in your seat but Taemin’s hand was around your waist, securing you. You looked at him in annoyance.

“Trapped.” He smirked. You slouched in defeat, waiting for your arrival.

 

 

The villa was indeed exquisite, the beach secluded. “How did Khun Oppa and Channie get this?!”

“I’m very thankful.” He smiled, looking at the beautiful, fully furnished villa.

p

You marveled at the sight of the secluded beach from the balcony.

p

 

“This is like a fairlytale.”

“What? Little mermaid?” Taemin giggled, his hands snaking on your back, hugging you from behind. He placed his head on your bare shoulder.

“How did we become like this?” You muttered, eyes closed, feeling the fresh salty air on your face.

“I don’t know too. Imagine, the cold playboy me, charmed by a pabo like you?” He laughed.

“Ya!” You turned around, your face annoyed.

“A beautiful pabo.” He smiled.

“Stop it, you…. Moron.” 

“Okay, uhmmm… a y pabo?” His smile turned into  sly smirk.

 

You just looked at him, when an idea came up to your brilliant mind.

 

“I take moron back. You’re not a moron at all.” You smiled sweetly, hugging Taemin.

 

 

 

 

“But a big- erted .” Lightly whispering to his ears before running away to the beach, Taemin chasing you, few meters behind.

_______________________

Sorry I wasn’t able to update. I was sick… Allergies :(

Anyway… just want to tell you something guys. Kekek

I do not write .

Hihihi, I just don’t. I’ll go with fluff. :)) If anything happens between them… you know what I mean. I can’t write details and stuff about it. Simple. Uhmmm so well…. (awkward)... 

 

but, next chappie is gonna be sweeeeeeet

XD comments are loved. I’m not ending the story yet!! :D

-redforever