Playful Moron

Can this lead to love?

 

NARRATOR

 

A red Ferrari sped up to a given address. Inside was a gorgeous lady, scowling.

The driver, a tall lean guy, with a handsome face, did not seem to bother. They drove to the streets of Seoul until they reached an exclusive subdivision. Then, they parked in front of a two-storey house, made beautiful by the garden and the warm color of paint chosen. The two persons slid out of the Ferrari, totally shocked.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

“This is our house? I expected a condominium.”

“Are we really getting married?” I chuckled with her question.

Cho Hee stood there, her jaw hanging. She’s really pretty, considering her hot figure. She doesn’t seem to mind her appearance. I’m marrying her, and I still don’t now why I can’t make an act to stop the marriage. It’s just that one evening when she met up with me. We made a deal. We’re going to be married, happily married in front of our own parents, but not giving a damn when we’re alone.

“Yes, wifey. And we’re living here.” I smirked.

 I just can’t stop teasing her. She looks so cute.

“Stop it. I’m serious. Come on let’s look inside.” She pulled me inside the house.

 

 

“This house is cute!”

“I don’t get you.”

“What?” She looked at me questioningly.

“You like the house, but you hate the marriage.”

I walked around the house, peeking inside every room. There’s a big master bedroom, and 3 medium sized rooms. The master bedroom has a bathroom, but the other rooms don’t. The kitchen… well, the kitchen is enormous.

“Ya! I’m just going to get the cleaning supplies and food Eommonim packed.”

“Hmmm.” She replied, totally busy with the house.

 

 

We spent hours there, cleaning the house and arranging it according to Choo Hee’s preference. She tied her hair into a loose bun, and changed into a tank top and denim shorts. She’s all sweat, and her brows were furrowed as she examined every detail she could.

I looked at myself, and damn I really need a bath. 

 

I approached her. She’s trying to reach the windows with a feather duster.

“Ya, pabo.”

“Shut up. I’m busy.”

“Let me do that, you’re so short.”

"Fine.”

I grabbed the duster from her and dusted off the dirt in the upper windows. I was so engrossed with dusting I noticed an enormous spider flew straight in Cho Hee’s legs a few seconds late. I stood there in shock, waiting for what was to happen next.

 

The moment came. Her piercing scream made the atmosphere wild.

“Get it off me!” She yelled in panic.

“Stay still! I can’t get it when you’re moving!”

 She obeyed, her eyes teary.

I dusted off the spider, causing it to fall on the floor.

“Taemin it’s going to sting me!” She yelled as she grabbed me due to panic.

She jumped up and down, her arms wrapped around me. We fell down, rolling on the floor. She was lying on top of me.

 

She hid her face on my neck, little tears rolling on her cheek down to my shirt.

 

I smirked and tilted her head up.

“If you want me so badly, all you have to do is ask.”

Her eyes widened, and she realized what as happening. She quickly got up, wiped her tears and yelled.

 

“ERT!”

I sat there on the floor, laughing as I looked at her run upstairs in embarrassment. Then I heard the door bang loudly.

 

 

CHO HEE’S POV

 

I closed the door loudly.

Stupid Taemin.

In a situation like that, seriously? He’s going to get it from me. That ert.

I decided to take a bath, now that I’m all sweaty. It’s almost lunch too.

 

After taking a bath, I realized that my clothes are still downstairs! All I have is a towel wrapped around me. I dried my hair and sneakily walked downsta

I secured the towel on my chest to make sure it won’t fall. I carried the box, thankful that it’s not that heavy.

“You think I won’t see you?” A voice chuckled.

I ly to see Taemin there, leaning on the wall, cup in hand. I was so stuck in the situation I did not know what to do. .

“As you can see, I’m not dressed, and I left my clothes here. If you care, can you turn around and walk out so that I can go up freely without being conscious?” 

“What if, I don’t care? And I don’t want to turn around.” He smirked.

“Ya!”

“Okay, I will. If you promise to cook lunch. I'm getting really hungry."

“No way. me, cook? for you?" 

“Then I’ll have to…” He approached me slowly, his eyes naughty. 

“O... okay! I...  will cook.” i nervously stuttered.

“Good wife.” He laughed and went away.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :))) Well, i'm done with the 2nd chappie.lol 

I hope you leave some comments about the fic, your reactions ar anything! XD

Thank You guys. I'm eager to hear from you. :>

-redforever