Pancakes

After 1095

Luhan woke up from his awkward dream. He had dreamt that Sehun and him had gotten together. He knew if that dream were real, he would have been known as "easy". He grabbed his head and got up from his bed. Just which parts were a dream? He remembers Sehun saying they were together, him yelling at the tall brunnette for doing so, kicking everyone out in a pit of rage, and then forcing his housemates to go to sleep as he did the same. He thought about how in his dream Sehun's arms felt warm to the touch, he smelt good, and how his bright smile woke him up from that dream. He smiled and blushed a little, but he snapped out of his trance and stood up straight. Luhan was determined. Determined to not be the man he was in that dream. Never to be conquered by the so called 'Oh Sehun'.

"I WON'T BE AS EASY AS THE SEHUN THOUGHT I WAS! AHAHAHHA"

Baekhyun jumped at the sound of maniac laughter coming from Luhan's room at 8:00 am, but he decided not to ask. He was glad that he hadn't invited Chanyeol last night. It would have been the most embarassing thing for his best friend to kick him out before they even hung out. Yeish. Baekhyun dragged himself to the restroom, trying to get ready for the day, when Yixing's door opened, and the man himself literally fell out into the hallway. The smaller boy ran to Yixing's side, panicing like he was at the disco.

"YIXING DON'T DIE OH GAWD"

"Shut up, i'm sleeping." A voice growled back at him. His eyes widened as backed up from the sleeping chinese man. Kyungsoo peeked out from his room, right across from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"You guys, it's a weekend, go back to sleep." He demanded groggily. Baekhyun looked up and sighed. He got up for nothing? He looked back down at Yixing, but he had already dissapeared. He looked around, his door still open.

"Kyungsoo, where did Yixing go?" He asked distantly. Kyungsoo shrugged and went back into his room. Luhan walked out, wearing his favorite casual outfit. A graphic T, jeans, fake glasses, sneakers, and a fedora. He marveled at himself in the bathroom mirror before looking at Baekhyun, who was noe sitting on the ground.

"Lose the fedora. Nobody likes them." The little bacon pointed to the hat. Luhan glared down at him and took it off. Well then if he wants to be rude, so be it. Luhan threw the hat into his room and started walking downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun was following him.

"Out to eat breakfast."

"Want me to go with?"

"Nope." Luhan walked into the kitchen to see Minseok drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

"Sup, Brat, where are you going?" he casually asked, tipping his glasses onto his nose and staring up at Luhan.

"I'm going to go eat out for breakfast" He replied.

"Hm. Good... Good..." The oldest muttered to himself, looking back at the magazine. Luhan gave him a weird look and left through the front door, leaving Baekhyun, who also wanted to go.

Right when the door closed, Minseok jumped up and and threw his glasses onto the table. Baekhyun sat up and took off his PJs to reveal a full other outfit. Kyungsoo came out of the bathroom with a dress shirt and pants with a tie of godzilla on it, and Yixing fell down the stairs, falling right back asleep when he hit the bottom.

"READY TO GO, CREW?" Kyungsoo yelled from upstairs

"YEAH!" Baekhyun shouted

"Yup." Minseok followed

"zzZ"

"Somebody PLEASE wake up Yixing!"

~

Luhan walked into IHop, ready to eat all you can eat pancakes. It was National Pancake Day and he was ready to order nothing but pancakes and water. He sat down and ordered his food. His waiter looked young, maybe in his late teens. The waiter came back with 5 pancake plates and some water. He sighed and stared at Luhan.

"Hey, pretty boy, a man walks into a bar and orders nothing but pancakes and water, what do you do?" He taunted, thinking Luhan was just a man without money.

"Let's see, you take him outside and kick his ." Luhan retorted, rolling his eyes. The waiter took the hint and scurried away to the safety of his manager. Luhan said grace, and started pigging on his infinite number of pancakes to come. He was half way done with the third plate, when he saw familiar faces walk into the resturaunt. He hid his face with a near-by menu, and waited to see where they would sit.

"Oh God, why do Sehun, Jongin, and Tao have to be here?!" He thought, trying to not scream. All he wanted to do was eat and endless number of pancakes until he exploded. THAT'S ALL. He then remembered he was supposed to be avoiding the brunnette. He was about to leave, when Sehun and his friends sat right behind him.

"Life hates me. The world hates me." He thought.

~

Sehun sat down with some of his best friends for a breakfast that was all on him (or as he promised). He ordered 7 pancake plates for all of them, and some water.

"Wow, Sehun, I didn't know you had enough money to buy all of that." Jongin clapped excitedly.

"Well, When it's National Pancake Day, I can buy all the pancakes you want"

"Oh...kay?" Tao sounded a little confused. Sehun looked around, hoping his friends wouldn't find out that the pancakes were free. A young blonde man in front of his caught his eye.

"Man, I really miss Lulu." He sighed as he rested his chin on his hand. He watched as a waiter walked over to the blonde man, handing him some water.

"I guess he had the same idea as me"

A different waiter brought over half of their pancakes and they started digging in. Delicious.

"Ok, Mr. Luhan, your balance is $0.00. You can sign the bill and I will return." Sehun overheard the waiter talking to the blonde man. He whipped his head around to see the blonde man exiting the resturaunt, and the waiter coming back to see a cup flipped over on the table with water and a 20 dollar bill inside.

"Cruel Lulu, as usual" Sehun stood up.

"What are you doing?" Jongin asked with his mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"Nothin." He replied, running out of IHop after Luhan.

~

Minseok and his housemates stood in the middle of the crowd, screaming girls everywhere.

"Why are we here again?!" Baekhyun yelled, trying to talk to his friends.

"They have free food and nice soap, Don't tell people we came here!" Minseok yelled back, not being able to hear over all the girls. Yixing came in and out of sleep conciousness, while Kyungsoo was holding him up. It was 9:56 am, and Yixing was absolutely not used to waking up this early. He hated everyone right now. He wasn't even part of the convention, Kyungsoo just didn't trust him at the house by himself.

~

Luhan started walking on the sidewalk, heading to the department store. He forgot to buy some things, and thought this was his chance to do so. He started thinking aloud, "What if Sehun was following me? Haha, I doubt it though..."

"What do you doubt?" He heard a voice comment behind him. Luhan spun around to see just what he had doubted. Oh Sehun was following him.

AISH! Why is this kid so persistant?

Luhan turned around, ignoring the latter, and kept walking towards the store. The sound of following footsteps never faltered. Sehun smirked, thinking how cute Luhan was trying to ignore him. About half way to the department store, Sehun grabbed the small blonde boy's wrist and spun him around like a little ballerina.

"STOP STOP I'M GOING TO BE SICK" Luhan shouted, holding his stomach. Sehun let go, and Luhan fell to his knees, holding his mouth.

"I didn't know you had motion sickness."

"Agh... Shut up, Oh Sehun."

"Only if you marry me" He smiled

"No." Luhan stood up, stumbling for a while before straightening out and walking across the street.

"You said yes before" Sehun laughed, still tailing the other. Luhan shook his head and walked into the store, slamming the door in Sehun's face. He grabbed a basket and started for the toiletries aisle. He grabbed some toothpaste, a brush, and mouthwash, putting it in the basket. Sehun rubbed his nose, walking up to Luhan. He quickly grabbed a pack of gum from the candy section and put it in Luhan's basket. The older looked around, and went to a different aisle. Sehun kept following closely, never letting Luhan out of his sight, even for a second.

Luhan grabbed a few boxes of pancake mix and 5 bottles of syrup. Oh so delicious. Afterwards getting a few more items, he went to the checkout lane. It was hard finding an open one considering the crowdedness of the shop. Sehun snuck up behind Luhan and grabbed the gum after he paid for it.

"Aish, thats all you get." He muttered to himself, eyeing the brunette. Sehun chuckled and wrapped his arms around Luhan from behind. The smaller blonde jumped in suprise and blushed.

"Yah! Sehun! What are you doing?" He half-yelled, not wanting to make a scene. It was too late, people were already looking.

"I love you Xi Luhan!" He screamed, making sure not to damage Luhan's ears. People started clapping for them and Luhan covered his face. How embarassing! He could feel his face heating up even more when people started chanting "Kiss him! Kiss him!" Of course, Luhan didn't move an inch as Sehun moved his hands away and slowly leaned in for a kiss. People cheered and Sehun pulled away.

"You always make a commotion..." Luhan whispered, his face still beet red.

"I only make a commotion for you." Sehun stated simply, letting go of Luhan and paying for the rest of his stuff. they walked out of the store hand in hand, mostly because Luhan was so stiff he couldn't move. As they walked out, people congratulated them, and patted them on the back.

It was a silent walk back to the house. The 'couple' stopped in front of Luhan's house. Luhan quickly grabbed his stuff and sped walk to the front door.

"Will you marry me now?"

"No, you idiot!" He stuck his tongue out.

"I'm only idiotic for you."

Luhan turned around and ran into the door. He opened the door and quickly ran into the house.

"Cute, he is all flustered~" Sehun thought aloud, popping a pice of gum into his mouth and skiping off. Luhan put the groceries on the table and sighed. What was Sehun to him? He didn't hate him or anything... But what was he to him? A few seconds later, his housemate walked through the door, chattering amongst themselves. Luhan sat on a chair as they walked into the kitchen, falling silent at the sight of Luhan.

"So, where were you guys?" He questioned, tapping the table.

"Getting some nice soap." Minseok anwsered, partly telling the truth.

"Eating free food" Baekhyun piped up

"Cosplaying" Yixing muttered, walking up the stairs

"Meeting... Nice people" Kyungsoo tried explaining. Luhan stood up and grabbed the bag in the little bacon's hands. He spilled all of it onto the table to find a Black Butler shirt, Homestuck troll horns, a pair of cat ears, the whole DVD collection of Ouran Highschool Host Club, and the entire manga series of Fruits Basket.

"I can explain" Baekhyun started

"No need." He said calmly, trying not to explode.

"Well, the anime convention wasn't THAT fun!" Minseok laughed, putting his bag down. It fell over to reveal hypes of soap and food. Well then. What a goal. Kyungsoo pulled something out of his bag and put it on Luhan's head.

"I thought you would like this so I got it for you!" He smiled, stepping back. Luhan took it off his head and looked at it. A Tony tony Chopper hat with deer antlers attached. He smiled and forgave them. There was a sigh of relief, and all the tension left the room. Everyone sat down at the table and chatted about their day. Luhan discussed how Sehun had embarassed him, and Minseok laughed.

"I ship it! Let's call it Sehan!" He chuckled

"Uh, no. Luhun." Baekhyun corected.

"Idiots, Hunhan." yixing poked his head in and then quickly left.

"Yeah, I like it. Hunhan."

"Sounds good"

"Cute"

Luhan blushed and looked down. Hunhan was a cute ship name... Yeah, He'll leave it at that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm horrible and havn't updated. CRCT and Finals stress! Thanks for staying with my story for this long! You subscribers are all beautiful! I hope to gain many in the future too ^^ So for this chapter, I tried to incorporate some of their interests, and foreshadowing? This weekend i'm going to Momocon! Yay! See you soon~ please tell me what you thought ^^'