By Chance

After 1095

They met at the corner of SM Street and JYP Boulevard. Not really met, but encountered.

 Sehun was the not-so-typical playboy,unemployed, but a nice guy. He loved women and repected them, but just couldn't help himself when they came onto him. He didn't mind the playboy life, he was in heaven. That morning he had woken up next to an unknown woman once again. Feeling slightly guilty for not remembering her name, he dug trough her purse to look for an ID. What logic does that make to go through her belongings, even he doesn't know. Finally finding it, he checked her name to be Yoon Seung-Ah, 24 years old. Two years older than him. He groaned to this news and got up to make some toast. Realizing how he promised his sister that he would meet up with her, he rushed out of the motel, leaving poor Seung-ah to wonder what happened last night.

Luhan worked at a bar. A local bar, you could say. That morning, he woke up late. Luhan was very serious about work, and was panicked when he saw the clock and learned he was late. Luhan being outgoing yet an introvert, lived in an openhouse Apartment/Inn with 4 other people who lived there before him. He got dressed for his job, and dashed out of his room, only to be greeted to a familiar face.

"Luhan! I was just about to tell you are late. Well anyways, Kyungsoo made some breakfast, and you look really good today!" The curley-haired boy complimented, giving Luhan two thumbs up.

"Well too late for that Baekhyun, I'm dead late! and thanks for the compliment" Luhan patted the taller boy's back and practically jumped down the stairs.

"Xi Luhan! I made you some eggs! You like them, don't you?" Kyungsoo, the owner of the openhouse yelled to him.

"Yeah but i'm running late! Save them for me!" The blonde boy ran through the front door, almost running into another resident of the house.

"Sorry, Minseokkie, I'll text you later about lunch plans!" Luhan apologized to his best friend while running down the street.

"What's wrong with Luhan?" The last man who lived in the house asked, walking down the stairs.

"I don't know... Well Yixing, Kyungsoo made breakfast, lets eat." Minseok smiled at the other boy, pointing to the kitchen.

Running down the crowded street of Seoul, not entirely ready for his work, he slowed down only to put on the final accesories of his 'uniform'. In case you havn't guessed yet, Xi Luhan, the apple of everyone's eye, is a crossdresser at a gay pub. Always being called beautiful in a feminine way, he decided to work somewhere that wouldn't judge him and his uality. He turned the corner of SM Street and ran head first into a stranger. Falling on his with a dress on probably wasn't very lady-like, so he immediatly closed his legs. Luhan rubbed the front of his head and looked up to see the rude person who hasn't apologized yet.

Sehun covered his nose with his hands as he realized he was already on the ground. He remembers running the corner or JYP Boulevard then seeing stars. He opened his eyes, about to yell at whom he expected to be an irresponsible kid, but stopped with his mouth gaped open by what he saw. A beautiful girl, who looked a little younger than him, sitting on SM Street, right in front of him. Sehun wanted to speak, but couldn't find any words. It may have been love at first sight.

"Hey, that hurt!" Luhan squeaked, interupting Sehun's thoughts.

"O-oh, i'm so sorry miss, let me help you up!" Sehun studdered, quickly standing up to offer his hand to the young girl. By the time he got up, Luhan was already dusting dirt off his dress.

"No need to, im late anyways." Luhan glared at the other boy, sending a shock of eletricity down his spine. Sehun was about to apologize again when his eye candy grabbed her phone off the ground and bolted down JYP Boulevard. It took a few seconds for Sehun to comprehend everything that just happened. He found himself grabbing his own phone off the ground and running after her. He didn't know why he ran after her, he just felt the need to know her name. Maybe see her one last time before he probably wouldn't get the chance to.

Luhan ran down the street, almost to his work, already 15 minutes late. He looked back, and to his suprise and horror, the boy he ran into earlier was following him. He tried to run faster, but he was an unfit kid, plus he was wearing heels, which didn't help.

Sehun saw the mysterious girl start to run faster, and he too, ran faster to catch her. Apparently she noticed and yelled "Stop following me!!". Sehun heard him yelling back to her to wait, but she kept running. The girl suddenly slowed down, then tripped. Sehun quickly closed the gap between them, and knelt down to her.

"Are you okay?! A Young girl shouldn't be running around in heels you know!" Sehun warned, trying to be helpful. The girl looked up at him with a bloody nose.

"IM 24!!" Luhan screamed at the tall boy who chased him, made him trip, didn't help him up at all, and finally scolded him. The other boy jumped back at the remark and started apologizing. He got up and held out his hand to Luhan, who rolled his eyes and took it.

"I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. What'ts your name?" Sehun asked, getting something out from his backpack. Luhan crossed his arms and looked away from the boy he deemed rude. "Xi Luhan" he muttered. He looked back at Sehun, who then grapped Luhan's nose with a handkerchief.

"Luhan... what a pretty name.." Sehun smiled to himself, blocking out the information making Luhan older than he is.

"Are you a ert?" Luhan deadpanned. Sehun felt his stomach drop as he drooped his head. "What makes you ask that??" Sehun questioned seriously.

"You ran into me, chased me down the street, then made me trip so you could catch up to me" Luhan deadpanned again.

Sehun felt like bullets were going through him with every evidence she pointed out. He kept denying it, saying he thought she was pretty, and wanted to get her name. He saw Luhan's cheeks turn a pink, and wondered if she was losing too much blood.

"Well since you have it know, can i go?" the blonde haired boy looked at his feet and asked. "Im late for work..." He muttered.

"Only if you go out with me tomorrow after you get done with work." Sehun automatically said. He only realized what he had said afterwards, but didn't regret it. His face turned a red color.

"Sure. I get done at around 5 so pick me up then." Luhan anwsered not entirely listening.

"Really!?" Sehun's eyes grew wide. He cleared his throat trying to make his voice sound deeper. "I'll pick you up from right here tomorrow after you're done with work then.."

"Alright? Bye then." Luhan waved to Sehun and walked the rest of the way down to the pub. After he was out of sight, Sehun leaped into the air and yelled "YESS!!". Multiple people looked at him strangely, but he didn't care. He had a date with a pretty girl named Luhan!

When Luhan walked through the door of the pub, everyone's head turned to stare at his beauty. He was used to this, and just continued to walk to the back counter. He felt a hand reach for his , so he grabbed the stranger's hand and twisted it back.

"OWOW IM SORRY! LET GO, LUHAN" a familiar voice yelled in pain. Luhan let go of the man's hand.

"Oh, sorry, Chanyeol." Luhan rolled his eyes, sarcastically apologizing.

"You look as beautiful as ever" He smiled. Luhan replied by making a pokerface and walking away.

"Well how about that date you promised me!" Chanyeol yelled to the blonde beauty. Luhan turned his head back.

"First of all, I never promised anything, and second of all, I already have a date!" Luhan retorted, stomping away to the counter. Once he reached the back counter, his boss, Kris, scolded him for being late. The shorter male of the two explained what had happened, using the Sehun kid as an excuse, making it seem like he wasn't going to be late in the first place. After working his off to make up for his 30 minute absence, he walked home. He plopped onto his bed, pulling off his wig, accessories, and dress. Staring up at the ceiling, He took out his phone. There were 26 missed calls. He decided to take a look.

Sehun wondered around the city for the rest of the day after he had met Luhan. He wondered why his sister hadn't called to him out for never showing up, but he prefered it that way. He suddenly felt a vibration in his back pocket. Sehun took out his phone and anwsered the call.

"Hello?" He asked

"YO! Where the heck are you, Luhan? I thought we were going out for lunch, but you didn't show. Did you make it home alright? Kyungsoo said he didn't hear anybody-"

"Woe, woe. Who is this?? Did you say Luhan??" Sehun questioned

"It's Minseok... Is this NOT Luhan? ARE YOU A THIEF?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LUHAN?!?" Minseok yelled into the phone. Sehun heard a voice in the background and some stomping.

"Minseok, shut up i'm right here!!" A familiar voice yelled to Minseok. Sehun then heard some shuffling and arguing until the caller changed.

" H-hello?" Sehun asked once again, scared at what he will hear next.

"Where are you?" the unknown caller asked.

"Next to YG Lane?" Sehun anwsered a little too honestly. It was only 7:30, not too late to be out.

Luhan hung up the phone and put the nearest pair of clothes he had- the dress and wig. He ran out the door and headed to YG Lane, phone in hand. He stopped when he saw a tall figure under a street lamp.

The tall brunnette looked around aimlessly. Luhan mentally related him to a lost child. Sehun finally spotted Luhan's distant figure. He started to squint, trying to see who it was, but couldn't until the figure started walking towards him. Luhan finally stepped under the street lamp, and the suprised look on Sehun made him roll his eyes.

"L-Luhan!! What are you doing here..?" He looked more clueless than Yixing on tax day. Luhan blushed a little, becoming embarassed at the truth.

"I accidently took your phone... We have the same type.." He muttered, looking away.

Sehun internally did a squeal at how cute Luhan was being right now, but totally ignored everything he said. Luhan handed the phone to him, and Sehun took it.

"Sorry for taking it on accident, and for running into you in the first place." Luhan apologized.

"N-no! Not at all! I'm glad I ran into you, Luhan!" Sehun dropped his phone on the grass and instead grabbed Luhan's small, milky white hands. Luhan's face became a dark red, and he looked at Sehun like he was a total weirdo, which he was.

"Luhan... I think I'm in love with you!" Sehun stared into Luhan's eyes, waiting for a response.

"Eh? You're gay?" Luhan asked bluntly.

"What? No... What are you... Wait.. Luhan, does that mean-"

"Yeah, i'm a guy, idiot." Luhan reponded bluntly once again. Sehun stared at the blonde boy in disbelief. How could such a beautiful person have a... a....thing? Sehun looked at Luhan's body and realized he didn't have s, and had the body shape of a man. How could he have looked over this? He loves s! He felt decieved, and tricked.

"I can't believe it..." Sehun breathed. Luhan was confused at the whole situation. Did Sehun not know know he was a male? Did he ask him out without even having a second thought? Luhan picked up his phone and checked the time. It was getting very late, and he had to make it back home before the doors were locked. What spare key did he have? None.

"Well, I put my number in your phone since you asked me out on a date tomorrow. See you then!" Luhan waved to Sehun, who didn't respond, and ran off to his home. What was Sehun to think? Should he go on the date? Afterall, he did ask the kid on a date, but he also was NOT into guys.

Luhan quietly walked into the house without disturbing anyone. He tippy-toed into his room and shut the door. He once again took off his clothes, and laid in his bed. He was secretly excited about his date Sehun, but didn't want to show it. The next morning, Luhan got up early to make it to work on time. Kris praised him on his hard work and gave him the rest of the day off. Luhan used that time to go back to the house and force Minseok to help pick out the perfect outfit for his date. After an hour of debating, Luhan casually strolled to their designated meeting spot without a worry in the world. Of course, he arrived early, and sat on the bench that was there. When the clock hit 5:05, Luhan started looking around for Sehun, who still wasn't there.

5:15, Luhan waited, watching pedestrians walk around.

5:45, Luhan waited, talking to a sweet old lady who sat next to him.

6:23, Luhan waited, getting annoyed with a crying baby.

7:20, Luhan waited, hoping the brunnette just mistook the time.

8:36, Luhan waited, starting to fall asleep.

9:51, Luhan went home, Sehun never showed.

 

_________________________________

So, This is my first fic, please tell me if it is good or not!!!!