Proposal

After 1095

Sehun and Luhan sat at the table in the kitchen, silently eating the dinner that Minseok and Kyungsoo had prepared for everybody. Katsu Curry that was. Luhan looked around and noticed 2 people whom he had never met.

"Excuse me, but who are you people?" Luhan tried to sound polite but instead sounded sarcastic.

"This is Joonmyeon, my lover." Yixing pointed to Suho under his arm trying to hide. Luhan almost choked on his food. Lover? What? with Yixing? That seemed almost impossible.

"I'm Jongdae, and I'm in love with Minseok." Chen smirked and looked over at Minseok, who was blushing. Sehun and Chen looked at eachother. They had an understood silence not to tell people they were roommates.

"Kris... Why are you here?" Luhan questioned his boss with Tao. He shrugged and pointed to Tao who was clinging to his arm. Weird.

"Jongin, you too. Why are you here?" Sehun glared at Kai, who pointed to Kyungsoo, who was also glaring at him. Jongin sighed.

"Gotta love this little squishy, right?" He asked, hugging onto Kyungsoo. The small boy hid his face and left Kai there cuddling him.

Baekhyun sat alone, looking at the couples, wishing that he had invited Chanyeol inside. He's an idiot. Sehun got up and stood behind Luhan, rubbing his shoulders.

"I have an announcement!" Sehun yelled, getting everybody's attention, including Luhan, who was looking up at him.

"LUHAN AND I ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER" He yelled at the top of his lungs, startling the neighbors almost. Luhan spit out his tea, while everyone congratulated them. Sehun, that idiot, hadn't even taken Luhan on a proper date!

"W-We aren't dating!" Luhan studdered out, blushing at the lie. Nobody listened, and Sehun winked at him.

"I told you I wanted to marry you, I took a first step~" He whispered into Luhan's ear, giving the blonde boy a shiver. Luhan blushed and lightly hit Sehun on the arm.

"W-what are you talking about, marriage..." He looked away and made a pouty face, which Sehun found adorable. While the other couples, plus Baekhyun, where conversing, Sehun and Luhan went to the front porch and sat down.

"Why did you tell everyone we were... together?" Luhan quietly asked, playing with his thumbs. Sehun looked at him and let out a small sigh. He put his hand up to Luhan's cheek, and the other looked up at him, pink on his cheeks.

"Because I love you of course." Sehun anwsered truthfully, leaning closer to the little blonde, slowly putting his lips on Luhan's. This time, Luhan had time to react, he just didn't. He let himself melt into Sehun's genuine kiss, for what seemed like centries. The brunette pulled away, and stared into Luhan's eyes.

"So, do you want to be together for real?" He asked, in a serious tone. Luhan nodded, and Sehun smiled, kissing him again. Luhan's face turned entirely red as he returned the kiss.

Everybody watched in the window as Sehun and Luhan officially got together, officially once again because this time it wasn't a weird lie. Suho and Yixing held hands, seeing the couple. Jongin tried to grab Kyungsoo's , but the smaller boy kicked him in the shin. Tao, still clinging to Kris's arm, squeezed him tighter, almost making the tall blonde faint. Jongdae cuddled up next to Minseok, squishing their cheeks together. Baekhyun just kind of watched, texting Chanyeol the news, and sending pictures. Truthfully, they were all lovestruck idiots, they just had different kinds of love.

"Let's get out of here, it's the paparazzi." Sehun whispered, secretly pointing to the window. Luhan looked over, and immediately the other couples, plus Baekhyun, dove away from the window to escape Luhan's glare. Sehun stood up and grabbed the blonde's hand, dragging him to go and take a walk.

"Where are we going?" He questioned, looking around.

"On a walk." Sehun inertwined their fingers and kept walking. Luhan smiled and playfully punched him in the arm.

After walking for a few minutes in silence, Luhan asked, "Why did you come back?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like... To my window that night..."

"My sister helped me realize that even if you are a man, I would love you just as much if you were a woman." Sehun chuckled at his on summary on HaYoung's speech.

"Uh, thanks?" Luhan was going to take that as a compliment. The smaller boy stopped and turned to face the brunnette. Sehun looked down at him with a puzzled look on his face. In an instant, Luhan grabbed Sehun's shirt, and pulled him into a kiss. Sehun blushed up and didn't know what to do. When the shorter male let go he yelled, "Sorry for asking you to kill yourself, but you're also a for trying to do it!"

It took a few seconds for Sehun to process what he had said, but instead of accepting the apology, he laughed. He started laughing so hard, he had to sit down.

"What's so funny??"

"I just realized... I would have jumped out of a three story window for you! I must love you more than I previously thought!" He kept laughing, almost rolling around the ground.

"Why is that funny?" Luhan put his hands on his hips, and was really getting annoyed. Sehun stood up, still giggly, and hugged the other.

"I'm sorry, I just... I have yet to fully understand what love is." the brunnette smiled and kept walking down the road, until they reached JYP Boulevard. The night was still, and they could hear the city's crickets chirping. It was a full moon and it seemed like the most romantic thing in the world. The couple turned around to start walking back. It took nearly 45 minutes to reach the house, considering they walked really slowly. They walked up to the porch, and Luhan opened the door to an empty house. It seemed that most of the extra people went home, but some of them had stayed. Sehun followed inside, it was really quiet. Luhan went up the stairs to his room, only to see Tao and Kris sleeping on his bed. He quickly closed the door and scoffed.

"That's my bed! Gross, Im absolutely burning the sheets tomorrow" He complained. Sehun rolled his eyes and patted his head.

"Come and stay at my place." He suggested, hoing Luhan would say yes.

"Fine. Only because I have nowhere else to sleep tonight." He lied, walking back downstairs. They left the house, locking up and everything, and walked to Sehun's apartment. Suprisingly, it was only a 30 minute walk, though it didn't seem long when they were together. Sehun opened the door, and a cold draft blew onto them. when they stepped inside, everything was just how he left it. A total mess. Home sweet home.

"Gosh, your home is so dirty! Where is the floor, Sehun?" Luhan sarcastically said. The taller boy shrugged and picked up Luhan bridal style.

"Hey! Put me down!" He wiggled, trying to be let go of.

"But my room is a mess, and you might trip and die." He laughed, walking into his bedroom. He laid Luhan on his bed and stood back up.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to bed." He replied, taking off his shirt, and tunneling into the blankets. Luhan blushed, and turned the opossite way. He felt a pair of warm arms embrace him in the bed, and pull him closer.

"S-Sehun, my shoes are still on." He tried to get up, but Sehun just pulled him back down, humming in response. The brunnette went under the blankets, and after a moment, Luhan felt his shoes being taken off. Well then, that's another way to do it. Sehun crawled back up and cuddled Luhan again.

"Your feet stink." He teased, only making Luhan scoot away. But, it was no use, Sehun just scooted closer. After bickering for a little while, Luhan gave in and turned towards Sehun. He snuggled the smaller boy against his bare chest, and fell asleep. Luhan sighed and closed his eyes. After a few weeks of knowing Sehun, this is what Luhan has gotten from it

  1. He is stubborn
  2. He is whiney
  3. He always gets what he wants
  4. He teases too much
  5. He can be a total narcissist sometimes
  6. He is sweet
  7. He is caring
  8. He is silly
  9. He loves Luhan
  10. Luhan loves him

There really isn't any way around it, I was all Oh Sehun's fault for making Xi Luhan fall head over heels for him. What a narcissist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it was short, I wanted to make it short and sweet, ya know? I think a little too much has progressed 0.o Well that's just me I guess. Or maybe you. I'm not sure. Anyways, this fluff is so fluffy and i want to make so much fluff, you could sleep on it. Goals. Gotta have 'em.