Saddest Teardrop

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had to be secretly brought back and forth to YG building since he had to go back to his dorm and rest, and to also explain everything to the other EXO members to avoid conflicts. Surprisingly, Suho allowed the arrangement since he was complacent that Mr. Yang won’t let anything happen to the Luhan and Bom.

“How is she?” Suho asked after sipping coffee from his cup.

Luhan stopped from fixing himself to look at the leader. “I don’t know. She seemed fine when she’s with me. She’s laughing and all that but I could still see the trauma in her eyes. It’s painful to look at but not as painful as she is feeling. I want to take it away from her but she would not tell me how she really feels” he sadly stated.

Suho stood up and leaned on the wall beside the mirror where Luhan was standing. He seriously looked at him and spoke, “Do you think that she isn’t telling you how she really felt? Have you ever thought that maybe she really is happy to have you beside her and that you’re able to take away at least a little bit of her fear, if not all?

He felt lighter upon hearing his words. “Do you really think so?”

“Yes. Why else would she allow you to go all this trouble to see her? It’s because she wanted you there even if it sounds selfish, I think she seriously needed you so that she could go through this.”

 

After his conversation with Suho, Luhan felt better and less guilty for putting EXO’s name on the line because he knows that he is supported by the other members.

Bom was staying in YG the whole time she was in Korea mainly because she didn’t want to be alone in their dorm since the other three are still in Japan. She only has a week left before she reunites with them for their next concert.

 

She went to their practice room after realizing once again that she had nothing else to do. She turned the music at a high volume and began singing along to her favorite songs. She was so absorbed with each lyric she sang and had her eyes closed that she did not notice a guy enter the room.

He slowly tiptoed towards her and stood quietly behind her. He watched her lovingly while she tries to hit her high notes and it was perfect. He liked that view most. He took one more step and he was already an inch away from her so he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a very sweet back hug.

Bom would have jumped in shock but when she smelled that very familiar scent, she smiled in relief instead. Of course, Luhan is the only person she knew to smell like that and it was the most pleasant scent for her.

“Good morning” Luhan whispered very close so Bom felt his cold breathe brush to her ear and it made her blush.

“Luhan-ah, what do you think you’re doing?” she shyly shot back when she turned her head to the side to look at him. Her face was now very close to Luhan’s. She saw that he had his eyes closed so she took her chance to observe his facial features. For a boy, he has a weirdly smooth face, she giggled at the thought.

Luhan felt her move so he opened his eyes and turned to her and at that moment, their eyes locked in an instant while their faces almost have no space in between. “Bom, I know right now is not a good time for me to say this but I can’t wait anymore. I don’t think I could still last a day without telling you this.”

Bom just confusingly stared at him.

“I like you. You know that, right? I don’t want us to be just like this…” he sweetly stated.

She already knew where it would lead and she did not want them to go there right now. Not when she’s still in a mess. She freed herself from him and stepped back.

Luhan was suddenly confused at her reaction. He took both of her hands and gently held it. “Bom, listen to what I have to say. Lately, I’ve been thinking about a lot of things especially about what I feel for you. And seeing you everyday helped me realize that I don’t want to lose you. I want to stay with you.” He looked again into her eyes and spoke, “Bom… Sarang…”

But before he could continue, Bom cut him off by lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter