Game Started !!

Our Love Is Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

"Get ready.Baekhyun will fetch you a in a few minutes.You'll go for shopping for your wedding"eomma peeked at the door and i can see how happy she is with the marriage.Are you that happy seeing me suffer,Ma?

 

I get up from my bed and heading to the bathroom.

 

After done the shower,i go to my closet and look for some nice and comfortable cloth.I chosed a dangerously black short skirt match with long sleeve hot pink t-shirt that really fit my body.This cloth is too fit until all the curve of my body can be seen.And do not forget how my was clearly shown.

 

I bet whenever i passing people,especially hungry pevert guy,they will never can get rid their eyes from looking at me.Then i took a thin yet long black stocking to cover my bare legs.When i'm staying at China,i accidentaly admiring anime and Japan stuff and it's all because of Luki.

 

My thought was disturb when i heard Chanyeol asked if i was finish or not.I walk to the door and open it for him."I really hate this,Chanyeol" i complained as i walking towards my bed.

 

"I don't want to marry him..I'm scared..i'm scared i will fell in love with him and he will broke me..again" i continued.The tears threatened to fall as i kept complaining.

 

Chanyeol take me into his arm,his warm arm that always comfort me whenever i felt down."Shhh..i know you can do this well,remember everything that he done to you," he said.I slowly wipe my tears away and nodding to his words.

 

He's right,if i'm backing up now,i'll be the looser.

 

I'll make sure i will be the winner.I will win this war,the plan will run well just like i wanted.

 

I pulled away when i feel good and at the same time,eomma called me to tell that Baekhyun was here and he was waiting for me.Sung Young..you can do this.Chanyeol and eomma bid me goodbye as i entered Baekhyun's car.

 

We're silence in on our way to the boutique,no one talking along the way and it feel so awkward.

 

"So..you agree with the marriage?" suddenly Baekhyun broke the silence,he take a glance at me before continue looking at the road again."What do you think i'm doing right now? Staying in the same car as you and heading to the boutique?" i asked a question back to him..coldly.

 

"Er..yeah..how dumb i am for asking that" he said before let out a small chuckled.I look at him in disgusted face but before he can saw it,i turn my face to the window back.

 

"Mei Hua..i know you don't want to get into this..me too but i can't make my eomma dissappointed with me..so please don't act like you're the only victim here.Say something" Baekhyun voiced out again.

 

Can he just shut up? I don't know he got this annoying after 6 years? What a changed...

 

"What do you expect me to do? I'm too,okay? So please just shut up and reach that ing boutique and get all this done." i hissed and from the corner of my eyes i can see that Baekhyun got shocked with my attitude.Like i care...

 

After awhile,finally we reach ath the wedding boutique.finally...

 

As we reach there,i didn't bother to wait for Baekhyun.I just enter the boutique alone and quickly move to the shelve to look for my gown.When i was busy looking for it,i got shocked when suddenly there's tight grip around my shoulder.

 

And it's Baekhyun.Dammit..

 

He move to my ears and i busily trying to escape from his grip."Can you at least,act like we're a happy couple that looking for wedding gown?" who did he think he is?

 

I smirked towards hiw words a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter