Another plan

Our Love Is Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I get up and heading upstairs with the feeling truely annoying with eomma.I just can't believe it that i'm arguing with eomma and it's all because of my damn plan.Should i just continue it? Or stop it?

 

I know that,the relationship between family's members is much more important compared to the unmatured grudge that i planning at.Eottoke? My family or the grudge?

 

But to think about it logically,this grudge just to make me satisfied.It's more like i'm the one who want this grudge running well,it's not Sung Young's will.If Sung Young knows that actually Baekhyun was not leaving her when he know the truth,she must've been damn angry with me.I told her that Baekhyun left her when he know the truth just to an existence of grudge flames in Sung Young's feel.

 

Why didn't i just continue the game when i already started it? It's just need some change in the beginning of the plan anyway.Nothing much.

 

My steps changed its direction,i'm now walking towards my eomma's room with a grinned on my face.My mind exactly planning another things about this matter.I knocked to her door and i could hear she giving the permission for me to enter as i open the door.

 

"Ma..can we talk?"

 

Baekhyun POV

 

Since meeting the girl named Mei Hua yesterday,my mind can't work on it place.I kept thinking about that girl.I doubted if she really is not Sung Young but that can't be her either because i myself watched Sung Young's body was brought out from the room to be send to where Chanyeol requested to.

 

Whatever it is,past is past.I must go on my life,whoever that girl is..i really don't care about it.

 

I will continue my life just like before i met Sung Young.Arrogant,casanova and of course i will back to my old of me.A flirty yet ert guy.Dammit,i miss that style of my life.I should just continue it when i'm with Sung Young.

 

I throw my body on the bed comfortably and that's when that dammit phone rang to be answer.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Baekhyun son,come back home.I have something to tell you.I bet you'll love this" i'm sighing.It's eomma and she call me to come back home.Forgot to tell i'm staying in the dorm right now.

 

"Yes,eomma.I'll be back soon" i answered and she quickly hung the call before i can continue.

 

Just what is she gonna tell me? I'll love it? Everyone know that the only one that i love is Sung Young and no other else.Even the world know about this.

 

But wait...i'm pretty sure eomma also know what i love.She clearly know about it.Is it something about Sung Young? I can feel something about this so i jump out from the bed and get ready quickly.What if it's really something about Sung Young.

 

I told the members that i will go sleep at my house tonight in case they'll worry about my condition.

 

It was already night when i arrived my house.I furrowed my burrow when i saw a pair of..i can say,old woman shoes.I walk inside and saw my eomma was talking to some ahjumma that giving her back to me.She looked familiar...

 

"Eomma i'm back" that is when that ahjumma turn her face to me.Sung Young's eomma?

 

"Ouh,hye Mrs.Park" i greeted as i take a sit beside eomma.But as i landed my on the cushion,Mrs.Park already get her up.She's going?

 

"I will handle everything and don't forget to tell your son.By the way,remember what i told you.Bye,have a good night.And to you too,Baekhyun" she said before bid a goodbye to me and eomma.

 

What is exactly she saying? I look at eomma,she still biding goodbye to Mrs.Park.

 

"Eomma,what is it? What did Mrs.Park told you to tell me?" i asked.Eomma closed the door and locked it before turning back to me."Son,i've something to tell you" she said.She pulled me towards the cushion back and ordered me to take a sit.

 

"I'm sure you already know the girl that Chanyeol brought from China with him,right? Mrs.Park came just know for that things.Since that girl...if i'm not mistaken her name is Mei Hua or known as Sang In,she is under Mrs.Park care.So i and her decided to unite the both of you" she said with a happy face on.

 

"Eomma you did what? You want to marry me with that girl that i don't know her well" i hissed.Deep from the bottom of my heart,i admited that there's a little happy feeling.Who shouldn't be happy when his parents is about marrying him with the girl that having a same face as his old lover?

 

"But,son she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter