007

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun opened the door , and there’s a man , standing with a walking  stick and 2 bodyguards standing next to him.   “Hayoung , don’t be nervous”   “How can I not be?!”   Sehun greeted his dad.    “Dad, remember the promise? Let me introduce my girlfriend to you. She’s Oh Hayoung. We’re in the same age . We are studying in the same university and major in the same course.”   Hayoung bowed to Sehun’s father. “Hi , I’m Hayoung.”    “Oh Hi Sehun , and Hayoung. Nice to meet you. You remember the promise Hun?”   “Of course dad , it had always been in my mind. So now what you say? Am I free from this arranged marriage?”   “Wow, looks like you hate this arranged marriage very much. Not so fast Hun. I need to know if you really like her first or is she your fake girlfriend.”   “What?! Fake? Dad please, do you think I’m that childish? Yes 100% percent sure I’m in love with this girl. She’s different. Very different from the girls I’ve dated before. She’s way better. I fell in love with her smile , her laughs , the way she treats me , her shyness , her beautiful eyes , her annoying face , when she’s embarrassed walking with me , and when I make fun of her she hits me and start shouting Yah! Lastly , she’s prettier than most of the girls I’ve dated”   Sehun was looking at Hayoung when he was complimenting Hayoung. Hayoung heart beats very fast and her cheeks turned pinky. She was flustered by Sehun words.    “Looks like my son really likes this girl. You never bring back a girl before and complimenting your girlfriend in front of me before. You really like her a lot huh Hun?”   “Of course dad. I’m in a seriously relationship with her. So please take me out from the arranged marriage”    “I’ll contact the Chairman of JAEGUK Group later to cancel the arrange marriage.”    “Thank you dad. Thank you.”    “Sure , now you can enjoy the party . I have guests to talk to. Oh ,and bye Hayoung hope you enjoy the party. Come to our house for dinner next time . I need to know more about you.”   “Oooook Mr. Oh”   Sehun and Hayoung walked out from his dad’s room. Hayoung was shaking & standing still during the whole conversation. She was very nervous.   “Hayoung , chill. Its over. You held my hand so tight that it turned red now.”   “Opps sorry Sehun , I was kindda nervous.”    “Kinnda? I thought you were going to pee.”   “OH SEHUN!”   Hayoung then hits Sehun.   “Hey that hurts you know?!”   “You deserve it!”   “Haha. I’ll take you home Hayoung . If we’re going back to the party I’m very sure you’ll be asked a billion questions and there will be no way we’ll leave the party easily.”    “Yeah. Let’s just go back. I don’t know what to answer them either. Its better we just go.”    “Okay , lets go”   Sehun was smiling.   “Why are you smiling Sehun?”   “No , nothing . Its just that you’re so cute.”   “Cute?! Stop lying Sehun. You’re making fun of me again.”   Hayoung hits Sehun again.   “That hurts Hayoung ah! Is complimenting you a crime too?”   “I don’t think you are! Pfft! Im very sure that you’re making fun of me!”   “Whatever you say Hayoung , let me take you home.”   Sehun’s driver brought his car to the entrance. Sehun opens the door for Hayoung and close it when Hayoung gets in. Hayoung’s stomach started growling . Sehun laughed.    “Looks like someone is hungry”   Hayoung was embarrassed.   “Yeah , I actually haven’t eat dinner. I’ll make a cup of instant noodle later at when I get back home.”   Sehun then took a turn back.  “Where are we going Sehun?”    “To my mom’s restaurant”   “But why?”   “Obviously to eat. Its only 9pm now. It’s still open”   “I’m fine Sehun. Instant noodle is good for me”    “Instant food is not GOOD . Btw I’m hungry too. Haven’t eaten dinner as well. So it isn’t all because of you.”   “Pfft you’re annoying Sehun. FINE. Its not because of me!”   Sehun smirks after what Hayoung said. They then reached the restaurant. Sehun opens the door for Hayoung and he puts his coat on Hayoung.    “Hey Sehun , I’m fine , I don’t need your coat.”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter