1.

Can We Try Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late and Kris came home from work to kind his apartment empty again. He hasn’t felt this alone since he was a kid, going back and forth to different countries to see his parents. He regrets what he did, but it had to be done to protect his lover, ex-lover now.
It’s been a year since they split but his heart still felt like he needed him in his life. They were still friends obviously, but it’s been hard on Kris because he misses holding his lover in his arms, kissing him when he did something cute.
In fact he just missed him completely which is why he’s sitting on the couch, staring at his phone, scared to hit the call button but with better judgment he does it anyway.

-Hello-
-Hey it’s Kris-
-Kris, how are you? You sound like .-
-Because I feel like . I was wondering if you could come over and have a drink with me-

With a few seconds of silence he got a reply.

-Sure, I’ll be there soon.-

He hung up the phone and laid his head back staring at the ceiling. He missed Chanyeol so much, it drove him insane, but breaking up with him is what he had to do.
Working at Zitao Modeling Company, he loved being in front of the camera knowing fan girls and boys were squealing and fainting by just looking at his picture. But working there came with a price, no distractions meaning no contact with family or loved ones.
If the company found out, they would not only punish him, but his lover as well and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter