Dos

Black Coffee

“Welcome to my studio!” Namjoon rubbed his nape and gave Yoongi an awkward smile. Yoongi just laughed at his behavior. Namjoon laughed back at him and took him to his studio—a small room in his flat that he used for his studio. “I know my studio is small.”

Yoongi looked around at Namjoon’s studio. The studio had a dim light and it was cozy, Yoongi loved it. “It’s okay, I don’t mind though.”

“Take a seat.” Namjoon patted a chair beside his chair, beckoning Yoongi to sit beside him. Yoongi smiled and gladly sat beside the younger. “So, show me your rap skill.”

“Sure.” Yoongi started to rap and his rap was fast, smooth, and long. His pronunciation was very fine, like he had a sharp tongue. Namjoon was seen moved his body a bit, following to the smooth rhythm of Yoongi’s rap. Finally Yoongi stopped and looked at Namjoon with an expectation. He hoped Namjoon liked it.

“It’s amazing.” He said with a smile, showing his dimples again to Yoongi. “I like the way you rap. It was fast but smooth. And the rhythm, I love it. You’re an amazing rapper. I really enjoy it.”

Hearing those praises from Namjoon’s mouth made Yoongi really excited and unconsciously he hugged Namjoon tightly, making the younger taken aback but he still hugged back. “Thank you.”

“Sure.” His mouth was so close to Yoongi’s ear and when he spoke, it sent a shiver to Yoongi’s spine and he quickly pulled his hug off of Namjoon. He was surprised because he didn’t even realize he hugged Namjoon.

“Sorry. I got too excited.” Yoongi mumbled and kept his head low. He didn’t want Namjoon to look at him right now. Once again, Min Yoongi embarrassed himself again. He was caught by Namjoon when he was busy starring at him and now he hugged Namjoon. God, he wished he could disappear from this world now.

“It’s okay.” Actually Namjoon was nervous too because the pale barista hugged him but he managed to put his poker face in front of Yoongi. Yoongi didn’t say anything, making the atmosphere between them became so awkward. No one tried to break the ice between them.

“Can you make a cup of hot black coffee again for me?” Namjoon said, trying to break the awkward atmosphere between them.

“H-Huh?”

“There’s a coffee maker on the table outside this studio. You can make it there.”

“Oh okay, wait for me.” As Yoongi got out from this studio, Namjoon let out a relief sigh. He never felt so nervous like that. A hug from Yoongi could make him nervous like this, he didn’t even know why.

He decided to write more lyric as he waited for Yoongi. Actually he wanted Yoongi to stay beside him because he was lonely. All this time he kept writing and producing music alone by himself and he didn’t feel lonely when Yoongi came to his studio. It was fun, honestly.

“Here’s your coffee.” Yoongi put the cup in front of Namjoon and went back to sit beside Namjoon. Namjoon mumbled thank you but Yoongi didn’t hear, he felt really sleepy all of a sudden, maybe because of his hectic shift as a barista. He a famous barista after all—having a pretty boy face and a great coffee-making skill—and it made the coffee shop gave him many shifts.

“Namjoon, I’m sleepy.” He mumbled as he yawned, closing his eyes slightly. “Can I sleep?”

Namjoon hadn’t answer yet Yoongi already slept in his sitting position, making Namjoon chuckled at him.


Since that day, Namjoon came to the coffee shop where Yoongi worked everyday just for his black coffee and waited for Yoongi until his shift end, then taking him into his studio to work their rap and mixtapes together. Yoongi also often fell asleep too in Namjoon’s studio and it made him often slept in Namjoon’s flat. Sometimes he found himself in Namjoon’s embrace when he woke up, just like today.

“Namjoon.” He woke up and his head was on Namjoon’s chest. Namjoon’s body was warm and he liked it. Honestly he started to develop a feeling for the younger, but he knew Namjoon only saw him as a friend, no more.

“Oh you woke up?” he responded with his raspy deep voice, once again sending a shiver to Yoongi’s spine. “As usual, black coffee.”

Yoongi got up and snorted at the rapper. His lips were pouting, making Namjoon laughed at him. “Every day you ask me to make you a cup of black coffee. Am I your slave?”

“No, you’re my barista.”


a/n;

chapter 2 is up!

and wae no comment ;_; pls do comment, i want to know what you guys think abt this fic ;_;

and guys, also follow my twitter @taetothehyung too, thanks c:

you also can send your idea for this fic to @taetothehyung on twitter bcs i used that acc to fangirling too but i used it as namjoon oftenly and ofc i will use your idea too for the upcoming chapter c:

the last, enjoy~

 

-chae-