Uno

Black Coffee

The spring breeze was blowing and the sky wasn’t that bright, making everyone sleepy and just wanted to sleep. Namjoon walked slowly on the side-road while yawning because of the sleepy atmosphere. He passed by a coffee shop and decided to get a cup of hot black coffee to get rid of his sleepiness.

The coffee shop looked dull and not many customers inside the coffee shop. The coffee shop really looked like a bar and Namjoon wondered if this coffee shop was a bar or not. He sat on the high-chair and a pale barista behind the bar table greeted him.

“Hi!” the barista smiled and his eyes turned into a crescent when he smiled. “Can I get you a cup of coffee?”

“One cup of hot black coffee, please.” He said without looking at the barista and got himself busy with his pencil and notebook, scribbling something.

He yawned as he scribbled in his notebook, writing some rap lyric for his performance on Saturday night. Yes, Namjoon was a famous underground rapper. He was much known for his deep but raw voice of his rapping and some female fans thought it was y.

“Here your coffee, sir.” Namjoon looked up and found his coffee already served in front of him. The black coffee scent spread around him and he inhaled it slowly, making him calm. “Thank you…” he looked up at the barista’s name tag and he raised his eyebrows. “Suga. Thank you, Suga. Suga is your name?”

“Suga is not my real name, sir. But all the employees in this café has their alias name, like a stage name if it’s a singer.” He explained with a smile. “My name is Min Yoongi, sir.”

Namjoon nodded and smiled back at him. “Oh, I see, Yoongi. And please don’t call me sir, I’m still young.”

“Then, what should I call you?”

“Namjoon. Kim Namjoon.” Namjoon looked at Yoongi in the eyes before he sipped his coffee and continued to write more lyric.

Without Namjoon realizing, Yoongi was looking his features and he smiled. Namjoon looked handsome in his eyes. His silver hair matching perfectly with his tanned skin and also his dimples were attractive. Yoongi loved his features and he didn’t realize he kept his eyes on Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at him once and he continued to write again. And when he looked at Yoongi, he really surprised to the death because he didn’t want to be caught starring at the latter. He pretended to make one cup of coffee again while stealing a glance at Namjoon again.

“I know you keep looking at me, Yoongi.” His deep voice surprised Yoongi. He knew he would be caught sooner or later. Namjoon closed his notebook and looked at the older, chuckling at him a bit. “Am I that handsome until you keep looking at me like that?”

Yoongi didn’t dare to look at Namjoon. He kept his head low and he swore he just wanted to disappear from this world. He was so embarrassed.

“Am I right, Yoongi?” Namjoon decided to tease Yoongi more because he wanted to see Yoongi’s face when he was embarrassed.

“N-No!” Yoongi denied and Namjoon just laughed at him. His face looked so red, contrasting with his pale face because he was so embarrassed. “Then, what are you writing in that notebook?” he tried to change the topic because he felt so embarrassed.

“I write rap lyric. Why?”

Yoongi’s eyes lit up when he heard rap lyric came out from Namjoon’s luscious lips. A big smile appears on his face as he leans forward the table. He really looked excited. “You rap?!”

“Yes. I’m an underground rapper.” He responded. “You look so excited there, why?”

“I’m writing rap lyric too and I love to rap too!” Yoongi said still with his excited face. His face really like a kid that really missed his mother and finally his mother appeared. Namjoon laughs at his excited-kid face.

“Well, we got a same interest here.” Namjoon smiled again, showing his dimples to Yoongi and the elder really like his dimples. He wanted to dip his index finger into the dimple.

“But I’m not a rapper who performed like you, Namjoon.” He unconsciously pouted and Namjoon thought it was cute. “I don’t have any confidence.”

Namjoon put the coffee cup gently and looked straight at Yoongi’s eyes, sending a shiver to Yoongi’s spine. “I’ll help you.”

“R-Really?”

“Yes. I will help you so we can perform together, Yoongi.” Yoongi smiled at Namjoon. And one thing, he really loved the sound of his named being called by Namjoon’s deep voice. It was just sounded so right when his name rolled on Namjoon’s tongue.

“Thank you, Namjoon.”

“Sure.” He said. “How about we go to my studio after your shift done, Yoongi?”


a/n;

a coffee theme fic again after caramel macchiato~

this fic is just a distraction while im busy writing for camera lens and you, caramel macchiato and out of the blue~

enjoy~

 

-chae-