001

The Pixie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo

Silent...

 

I didn’t know why, but it felt so strange, the moment i opened my eyes. The light was so strong. I was adjusting myself with the sunlight. I covered my eyes. Then shaked my heads try to sleep again.

 

 “eugh..” i heard daehyun groan beside me. I opened my eyes then straightly looked at them, daehyun and sehun slept peacely. It... was... so... strange to be honest.

 

 “Daehyun.. sehun”i decided to shaked their body “wake up” but there was no reaction. I Sighed and shruged, I walked out the tend. I still sleepy that time, Yawned. But then i looked around, slightly my mouth opened a bit. This is crazy. No way.

 

Wait, all i know was me and my friend were in the forest last night.  We were go there for hiking but then, i was here... in my house. How? I rubbed my eyes to make sure that i didn’t wrong.

 

But, it was true. We were on my house, in my room for exatcly that facing the big window.

 

 “daebak..” i turned my head and saw daehyun standing behind me, frozen. Then he looked at me with confuse look.

 

 “Hyung, did you bring us here and build the tend by yourself? In your own room? But.. all i know is we were camping on the forest and then... we were here” i looked at him with my poker face then rolled my eyes. Did he thing i didn’t have anything to do huh? Took they home then build the tend by my self and in my room. Heck yeah. Impossible.

 

 “what did you think?”i gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter