Bonding part 1

The JUNGLE lady & The CITY man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAMP SITE

"we didn't find him"jonghyun said

"where can be that frog prince"key asked

"don't lose hope"onew encouraged the boys though he himself is also losing

 

JUNGLE

"hey,what are you doing"minho asked the lady who started sniffing him like she's a dog.

"your stinky"sulli said 'you need a bath let's go "

"but hey where are going,don't tell me your going to feed me to a wolf or something"minho saifd afraid what might the lady will do to her.

Sulli just stared and suddenly burst out her loudest laugh "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are so funny well if you want I can call my friendliest wolves out there,how many do you want? 2,5 or worst 10"

"hahaha'minho said sarcastically "do you think I will believe you? you are just a girl living alone in this weird jungle why woud I believe you" minho felt the world has ended for him when the girl sent deadly death glares that even the president of Iraq will be afraid.

"are you trying to dare me?" sulli said with a hint of angriness

sulli moved forward to him slowly by slowly making minho shiver like a cat who was thrown in the cold nayagara falls.He wants o punch himself for saying those things.He ust feel comfortable talking to her like she's an old friend..

 

when suddenly the lady just laugh at him again like there's no tomorrow.

'you should see your face you look like your ahhhhhh I can't explain"

m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter