THE MEET UP

The JUNGLE lady & The CITY man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoooah this is really awesome.They all amazingly said.

 

Well,yeah we better prepare our camping and hiking tools before the sunset,Key said.

The 5 friends nodded and prepared everything.They shared stories and decided to start their hiking tomorrow.It's already 6 pm in the evening,they started to build fire when they noticed they are only 4 in the group.

 

Hyung,am I right? 1 2 3 4 Taemin counted nervously like a kid.

Yes Taemin your right,someone's missing?

 

they all said and notice that the flaming boy is definitely missing.

OMOO MINHO'S MISSING

 

Meanwhile somewhere in the queens teritory.

Yoohooo,anybody home,minho said.Oh yeah I forgot its not a home his sarcastic mind said.

 

Hey is any body here?He shouted multiple times waiting for an answer but he just received the tweeting of the birds and the sound of the scary scratching on the trees and the bushes.

When suddely "a shadow" had shown swinging from a branch of tree to him.The lady swing with matching famous shout "OOoahwoahwoooah"sulli appeared and kick minho causing him to stumble.

Ughhhh sh*t.Minho cursed caused by the pain of the queen's kick. The lady just stared at him with hands on her hips.

WHO ARE YOU?

They both shouted out of curiousity

. Hey,who are you miss? And why did you kick me?did you know that I could suffer serious injuries from what you did?.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter