Huggable

The Mask Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 : Huggable

 

The sun has rise up into the blue sky shining so brightly above the whole city, yet here we have a girl named Kang Sunmi still sleeping under the soft blankets. The alarm-clock beside her suddenly starts ringing so loudly making her stir on her comfy bed. After turning lazily from left to right, she slowly position herself into a kneeling state. She hit the alarm clock a bit hard before turning her eyes to it's direction.

 

7:30

 

Her eyes widen when she alerted herself that she only had fifteen minutes left to get ready before her class starts. In just a speed like a lightning bolt, she made her way towards the bathroom after muttering a few curses under her breath along with her towel. She made a loud slam on the door just as she step into the room. That's how her life starts today with an ugly morning wake up.

 

Five minutes after finishing herself up, she quickly walk down the stairs while struggling to wear her socks. As she tried to put it on her right leg, she accidentally slip on one of the staircase and her body rolled on the stairs till she face with the ground. She let out a painful scowl, rubbing her back feeling the pain stinging her a bit. She hold tight on a wooden chair beside her as she tried making herself stable to stand up back properly. She groan at the pain that was stinging her too much, slowly shifting her head and her eyes accidentally meets with a picture frame of a woman and a little girl smiling brightly. She stared at the picture for a moment, unknowingly the sides of her lips turned upwards slowly. 

 

She softly let out the air from her nose while both of her eyes closed in a relaxing way, "If mom was here she would have ran to the stairs and when she sees me rolling down she'd shout at me saying 'Sunmi-ah! What did I told you about being careful while going down the stairs. You'd might end up into the hospital and you won't like a bit what the doctor would do to you!'" A soft laugh escaped her pink plump lips.

 

When her laughter slowed down, she turned to the wall-clock and again her eyes shaped into big circles. Quickly she grabbed her bag that was laid next to the coffee table and run to the exit along with her shoes. After wearing her shoes properly, she slammed close the door and not forgetting to lock it up before leaving her apartment. Finishing everything up, when she felt like everything was complete she made her way to walk down the stairs of the apartment and this time she made sure to be extra careful.

 

 

The sky was blue as always, the clouds were white and shaped like a cotton candy. The birds flying around in the sky while the Sun shining in 'a not so hot nor so cold' type of way. The roads are as usual, busy as always. It's Monday today, the busiest day ever and also the day everyone hates so much. The cars were going everywhere, left, right, straight, back, you'd be dizzy looking at it for too long so it's better not to look. 

 

Sunmi was riding on her bike to the uni as always too. Today was a good day, no rain nor too sunny it was just fine for anyone who was riding their bike like her or people who always walk along the streets. As she paddled on her bike, she could feel the air passing throught her. It felt like she was flying up in the sky .

 

When she was a few meters away from Seoul University, she quicken her pace and paddled the bike rapidly with her legs to make the speed increase. A big red grand ferari entered the gates of the uni. The owner of the car was wearing a pair of black sunglasses trying to prevent from the blind sunlight, a pinstripe tab along with a sleeve shirt, his hair was dark but his skin was pale in color. He stir the wheels moving to the left side, as he turned he passed through a random girl who was cyclicng right beside him. Sunmi turned to look at the vehicle beside her for a moment and stared at it's back as the car drove away from her. She knew who it belonged to and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter