1:00

At A Glance

As soon as I heard the bell rang, I felt Key pulling me up and dragging me to our next class that we happened to have together. When we both walked into the cafeteria I looked around the area right away trying to see if she was here but there were too many students around I could barely see anything besides Key's highly noticeable hair.

 

"Keep close Amber, or else you might get stolen away" I smacked his back and heard him giggle in response. We continued walking through the pack of students while I continued to look for her. I finally  decided to ask Key if he knew who I was looking for. He's literally the king or queen of gossip of this whole school.

 

"Hey Key, do you know this girl wit-" I looked back up when I realized that there was no platinum blonde hair in sight. "" I murmured and frantically looked around for Key.

I walked around the cafeteria while I pulled out my phone and tried calling him but there was no ring. It just sent me straight to the voicebox.

 

"Damn it Key" I walked around some more trying to look for him when I suddenly got knocked down and someone fell on top of me.

 

I groaned and peaked open my eyes and saw the familiar brown hair. It's her.

 

She opened her eyes and looked around "Wow, that didn't hurt at all" She smiled cutely before turning to face me.

We kept eye contact for about 2 seconds before she gasped and quickly stood up. She brushed her hair to the side and quickly looked around before looking back at me.

 

“Hey there.” I chuckled and waved slightly, still on the floor. She quickly held out her hand and I took it.

 

"Thanks for breaking my fall" I stood there scratching my head and smiled back not knowing what to say. I was still so amazed at the fact that she was standing in front of me. Infront of me and previously on top of me.

 

"Oh, and sorry for running into you I was just-" She was interrupted when a tall boy came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her small waist. I felt my heart stop again but this time it didn't feel good. I knew I shouldn't have smoked earlier.

 

She turned her head to the side and smirked at him. He murmured some things in her ear that I couldn't hear while all she did was smirk back in response. She looked back at me and smiled.

 

"Like I was saying, I was running away from this dork" The boy behind her smiled and gave me a friendly wave I returned his wave and slightly smiled.

 

"Hey, I'm Kang Min Hyuk." He grinned and tightened his grip around her waist more. I cleared my throat and decided to introduce myself since it'd be rude if I didnt.

 

"Well, Hi, I'-"

"No need to tell us who you are." Minhyuk interrupted. I gave him a confused look before he gave me a smile and waved his hand up signalling me to stop.

 

"You're Amber Liu."

 

"How do you know my name?" I asked slightly scared. Was he a stalker of some sort?

 

He brought his hand back down and wrapped it around her waist once again. And once again, my stomach tightened.

 

"The real question is, how do we not know who you are." Once again, I gave him a confused look and shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Have you heard bad things about me?" I tilted my head and he chuckled and nodded his head viciously

 

"Oh yeah, loads of things." He smirked at me. I made a mental note to ask Key about this Lee Min Hyuk guy later when I find him.

 

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I quickly pulled it out, checking to see if Key had texted me about his whereabouts or not. Sadly, the answer was no. I sighed and stuffed my phone back into my back pocket before looking up and met with her eyes. She gave me a warm smile.

 

"And saving the best for last, Hi, I'm Krystal" I laughed at her silly introduction before I smiled at her. I finally know her name. After ten days of catching a glimpse of her for about five seconds. I finally know her name.

 

"Nice to meet you Krystal" I awkwardly said. She raised her eyebrows up and giggled like a little school girl finally getting noticed by her crush. I stood there awkwardly in front of the couple? Wait, are they even a couple? Well they must be a couple why else would his arms would be wrapped around her waist?

 

My heart rate changed once again. I rubbed my forehead and groaned silently. What's happening to me. I felt my knees weakening and my head was pounding. I pulled my phone out frantically dialing Key's number while looking at the two people in front of me giving them a reassuring smile.

 

"Come on Key, come on pick up" I murmured while looking around trying to spot his hair.

 

After several rings, the phone line clicked "Hell-" I spoke before the stupid voicebox spoke instead of Key.

I angrily stuffed my phone back down my pocket and looked back up at the 'couple' and sighed.

 

"Is there something wrong Amber?" Krystal's soft voice rang in my ears. Before I could say anything, her warm hand was feeling my forehead. I was shocked and began to blush, but still took the opportunity to looked at her face admiring her facial structures before realizing how close we actually were. The pounding in my head slowly stopped and returned back to normal. Weird.


“Wha-what are you doing?” I finally snapped out of it.


“Your face looks really red, do you have a fever?” Krystal tilted her head to the side.

 

"I'm fine, I'm just looking for a friend." I guess she realized how close we were because she awkwardly removed her hand and backed up right away. She looked at me and smiled. I avoided her gaze and looked elsewhere.

 

After several of seconds had passed, the pounding in my head returned when I saw Min Hyuk whisper something into Krystal's ear.

 

I slightly bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair

 

"I'm gonna head off now I gotta go find my friend." As soon as I said that, the two looked up immediately, Krystal giving me a worried look. The pounding was getting worse and worse the more I stared at the two. What's happening? "I'll see you guys around sometime." I gave them a slight smile before turning my heel and walked the other way. I'm not sure if my ears were playing tricks on me. But I could've sworn that I heard her sweet soft voice offering help. But I brushed that impossible thought off and continued to walk out the cafeteria.

 

"Where is that stupid diva.." I murmured and poked my head through the boys bathroom. My eyes widened in surprise and I quickly pulled my head out. People should really use stalls instead of doing it right there on the floor.. I shook my head back and forth vigorously trying to rid of that nasty image of the upperclassmen and freshmen.

 

Suddenly, I vision started to blur in and out and bright lights were flashing everywhere. Oh god.. The weed was starting to really kick in right now.

 

I started to walk back to my fifth period class as fast as I could without causing any suspicion.

 

I pushed through the door and trudged towards my seat and covered my face while sitting down.

 

I honestly should have never agreed on smoking the joint. I made another mental note to yell at Key for screwing me up this bad. I sighed and opened my eyes and saw that the teacher was presenting a power-point.

 

I turned to my right and saw that Key still has yet to show up to class.

 

Letting out another sigh, I excused myself out of class and decided to ditch the rest of the school day.

 

I walked through the P.E doors and out into the football field where the bleachers were. I grinned once I had laid down on the bleachers farthest away from the school.

"Finally.. Some peace and quiet" I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

A few minutes passed by until I felt a presence hovering over me.

“Key, leave me alone. Because of you my head feels like I just got knocked over by a bat.” I placed my arm over my eyes.

When the person didn’t respond I sighed and sat up. “Key I-” I turned to the person and stopped.

My eyes widened. “Y-you, why are you here?”


Hey guys, if you read down this far, then I would like to congratulate you for reading this chapater haha, 

Let me give you guys some info on why I've been gone for so long. I just honestly lost inspiration for quite awhile but I still shipped these two & inspiration hit me all of a sudden basically. And plus I've been busy with friends and family & I wanted to update this story before the 4th when I leave for Orlando, Florida.

So anyways, thanks for reading & I hope you guys enjoyed it. (:

OH, & SHOUT OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND/ EDITOR IN CHIEF TemptationDynasty

She has a new first story right now, & I think that it's absoulutely amazing, you guys should all check it out.

It's a Xiumin, some exo boys & and OC character story. If that interests you, then you'll love it. 

If you're not a fan of any of those, still, check it out, it's amazing haha.

Link to her story 

Once again, thanks for reading.