I survived.

You Are My Type Of Ice Cream (Sequel to You Are My Favorite Flavor)

[Up There with Boyfriend]

Boyfriend was still crying.

K.Will: Welcome back you guys.

Boyfriend: -Bow- Annyeonghaseyo..

K.Will: ... Why are you guys sad? Is it because of HyeMi-sshi?

Boyfriend: -nod-

K.Will: -Sigh- Look at the bright side.. she will join our Angels of Flavor. She will replace KwangMin and she will be the Chocolate Flavo..

YoungMin: NO!

K.Will: Excuse me?

DongHyun: I'm sorry Masteer .. Youngmin is juust..

YoungMin: Hyung ! K.Will-Sshi.. even though yes I will be happy if HyeMi will be with us.. but I don't want her to become like us. And 2nd I don't want an replacement for the Chocolate flavor. Only my brother owns that place. If you were down there.. you would have seen how she sacrificed herself. -Tears Drop- Usually we are capable to kill someone .. but to HyeMi.. we just couldn't... she's very precious... just like her sister.

MinWoo: YoungMin is right Master ! When KwangMin and her first love left the world. She didn't even said "I love you" back to them since she was really sad and scared to say it...

JeongMin: But to us... she told us "I love you" and we couldn't also said back to her we loved her...

HyunSeong: Like MinWoo just said.. it's because of sadness and fears..

K.Will: -Sigh and looked at DongHyun- DongHyun-Sshi..? Since you are the leader .. what do you have to say..?

DongHyun: -on his knee- I'm sorry Master but .. they are all right. Please don't make her become like one of us. She'll feel the real happiness down there... And also... we also one last wish.

K.Will: What is it..?

[Hospital]

HyeJi was holding on HyeMi's hand and slept on her lap.. wishing for her to wake up. And Teen Top were in the room with HyeJi and HyeMi.

L.Joe: -Went to HyeJi- Baby..

HyeJi: -Woke up and got surprised-

L.Joe: Baby.. your eyes are all swollen.. and its late now.. come on let's go..

HyeJi: NO !! Whaat if she wakes up and she doesn't see me by her side..?

ChangJo: It's okaay Noona.. We'll be here..

L.Joe: Come on Baby.. Take some rest.

HyeJi: -Got up and head to the exit-

"Uh... U.. unnie..?"

HyeJi: -Turned and ran to Hyemi's side- HYEMI !!! YOURE AWAKE?!! MY BABY SISTER !!! 

Niel: I'll call the Doctor !

HyeMi: Unnie...

HyeJi: Baby ~! -Crying- I thought you would leave me..

HyeMi: -Crying-

[HyeMi's POV]

After making some check ups the doctor I was really lucky to have survived..

Doctor: I think you should thank God to have saved you.. The Angels were willing to save you .

Angels.. Boyfriend.... I hope they are up there...

Doctor: But she still has to stay here for a few days.

[Few Days Later]

My Unnie couldn't pick me up from the Hospital so ChunJi Oppa came to pick me up instead.

HyeMi: -Bow to the Doctor- Thaank you .

Doctor: Youre welcome ~ Please don't do that anymore .

HyeMi: Neeh Good bye Doctor -Bow-

[Outside the hospital]

ChunJi: -Opens the door for HyeMi- Hope in HyeMi ~ my manager is willing to give you a ride ~

HyeMi: Thaank youu Oppa ~ Thaank you Manager -bow-

Manager: It's fine HyeMi-Sshi ~

During the ride I was thinking about Boyfriend.. wondering how they are... and especially to KwangMin... then suddenly..

HyeMi: Manager-Sshi.. can you please bring me to the Grave..?

Manager: Err suure HyeMi-Sshi.

HyeMi: Kamsahamnida..

ChunJi: HyeMi.. why do you want to go to the grave..?

I ignored ChunJi Oppa and stared at the window..

[At the Grave]

I visited each grave of Boyfriend.. Kim DongHyun... Shim HyunSeong.. Lee JeongMin... No MinWoo.. Jo YoungMin and..

Jo KwangMin

1995.04.24 ~ 2011.05.26

I cried and placed a white rose on his grave

When I opened my eyes.. the grave of KwangMin dissapeared and the white rose also.. I was shocked and looked everywhere where it is..

"Looking for this?"