❣️ (Our first meet) ❣️

I'm Still love you

FIRST TIME



EUNJI POV

“Eunji you should get up, its already 6:00 a.m” told eunji maid.
Eunji wake up faster because today is her first time in new school after 2 years in oversea.

After done wash, she went to breakfast. “Morning mum dad!” Her mum Mrs Jung smile see her daughter. “Are my daughter ready for the new school?” ask Mr Jung. “I’m okey dad. Did you know, your daughter is the kindest girl in the world haha”. At the same time, Mr Jung and Mrs jung know that his daughter just want to cover her sadness and pretend that she is happy girl. But the happy virus Eunji, there is a moments she cant even prentend she happy…





Baekhyun POV

Baekhyun arrive school with his father meserati but the driver is not her father, its personal driver of his family. Baekhyun on his way to class and there some girls whispers. Its not first time for her because everywhere he go everyone will talk about how handsome he is. Obviously he has a lot of fangirls in the school and out there.
This is her first time being in this public top school because before this he studied privately at their home. He is the heirs of Byun company so what meaning is he go to school everyday. But because of her father that want Baehyun being friendly and have more friends he cant stop that. He know this school is top school and just only the specially background family can attend this school.






Eunji POV

“Ahjussi you can just stop here. I can walk to the class” said eunji. “Is it okey if I just stop you at the school gate?” “Its okey. I can walk, its near to the office room don’t worry” Eunji close the car door and say bye to her driver. ‘She is so kind girl, even she is from the wealth family but she not hypocrite like some gilrs out there. She just like her family that are kind too everyone’ says eunji’s driver in his heart while smile.

*knock knock*
Yes you can in.
“This is office room right?” “Yeah you may sit first Jung Eunji” says the girls smiley. “How you know my name?” “How can I didn’t know your name. You is daughter of Jung company. And you have pretty face that every girls want” said the girl again and she just went to one of the room in the office room. Eunji hearts said curiosly “Why people adore me, meanwhile they have prettiest face then me.”
After some minutes.
There is a teacher I guess come to the office room and with the head of the school. “Im the head of this school. Sorry for late Jung Eunji. This is your homeroom teacher Mr Lee Gikwang.” “Its okey its just some minutes. Thank you and my name is Jung Eunji“ said Eunji softly. “Nice to meet you here” said gikwang while prentend not to laugh. Everyone in the office roon that see them, curious. The head of the school just quite because he know about it awhile ago. “Mr Gikwang you can go now with Eunji and good luck for your two newbie students” while bow to both of them.


In the way to class.
“Eunji yahhh its been a month ago I meet you when you back to korea then after that you go to oversea again hahaha” said gikwang and hug eunji. “Yeah oppa. How can I didn’t know you teach here. hahaha” “But this is just for awhile. You already know im the heirs” said gikwang sadly “Don’t cry its our life. For our family right” “I know but teach here even just some month make me happy” “Youre always happy oppa. Btw is aunty and uncle okey?” “There are okey and they want to meet you after you back from oversea. They already meet your mom and dad but they cant see you because they are busy just like your parents” “If I have time after school can I go with you” “Woahh its okey. Why you ask me my little sister. As long as its not me the one who drive but my driver hahah” “Youre lazy oppa. It’s a joke haha”

Eunji and gikwang is cousin because eunji father and gikwang father are siblings. Both of them are the heirs that are very famous in korea.


The first meet
Gikwang come in to the class. This class is the highest class in this top school and this is just for vvvip son/daughter.
“Stand up. Good morning teacher” says the president of the class and students.
“okey you guys may sit now. And Byun Baekhyun please go to the front to introduce yourself” said gikwang. Yesterday he didn’t go to school because he have a meeting so introduce session of baekhyun is postpont today.
“Jung Eunji you may come in now”
Everyone in the class quite for a while. They wait the person who will walk in.
Eunji walk in to the class.

Eunji POV

I heard some of my classmates whispers. ‘She looks stunning’ ‘the heirs of good family is in our class’ and is not here Baekhyun also be the topic. ‘Both famous’ ‘Both already have fans’ blab la bla. And also there one two people talk bad about eunji.

Baekhyun POV

Baekhyun also turn to see who is the another new student except him.
“Eunji….” Says him in his heart.
Eunji walk in with her cute smiley.
“Byun baekhyun please introduce yourself first” his homeroom teacher said.
“er..er.. Iam Byun baekhyun”
“The heirs of Mr Byun family” said one of the student.

“Handsome prince that girls love” said a boy with jealousy.

“Okeyy stop it! Now Jung Eunji please introduce yourself”

 

“Im Jung Eunji. Hye all”
“Jung Eunji! Jung Eunji! Jung Eunji! Jung Eunji!” all boys in her class cheer.
“Beautiful girl in my class. Handsome boy in my class. Its really deabak!”
“The media will be spying in our class oh no. It gonna hottttt hahaha”

“Okey both of you can sit now. But… eunji you may sit… beside Byun baekhyun”

Both of them walk to their desk.

Baekhyun POV
‘Err..should I greet first’ says baekhyun with his heart.
“Hye… Im Byun Baekhyun..”


To be continue :)


Hello dearest. Im sorry for taking too long and please excuse my mistake :(
I wish i can update often. Have a happy reading! 

Please describe, upvotes and comments for more. love you!