Chapter 2

Fiction

A.N.

Hey Guys!~ I'm back! I was thinking of going to sleep already after eating dinner awhile ago. Literally, I'm on the bed already with my eyes closed for almost 4hours. But I thought 1 more chapter for you guys! hahahaha! Enjoy!

 

Sulli's POV

As we're walking to our destination, I felt uneasy. Well, there are too many eyes following us and too many whispers everywhere. It's a good thing those people are not sending death glares or spits swears at me. Still, I hung my head low. It's embarassing!

 

 

"You're so quite, Sulli." She said peaking to see my face.

 

"H-huh? Me?" I asked pointing at myself.

 

She laughed.

"Yeah. Obviously! You're the only Sulli here!" She said slapping at my shoulder. I touched my shoulder where she slapped me and smiled shyly.

 

What? We're not that close yet, you know. I cant be a feeler. That's totally not my style. And plus! She's Krystal Jung I'm talking about! I'm just a lucky fan here.

 

"Hey." She called. Interrupting my thoughts. She suddenly turned serious.

 

"Hm?" 

 

"Can I ask you a question?" 

 

"Sure." I answered.

 

"Do you know fictions? I mean, not just know it. Do you read some?" She asked.

 

 

I'm having a bad feeling about this.

 

I swept my thoughts away. I think I'm just over thinking.

 

"Hey. I'm asking you." She asked as she bumped at my sides.

 

"Y-yeah. I've read some" I replied trying not to sound a bit nervous.

 

"Have you read those fanfictions made by Snowflakes07?"

 

I felt my hands sweat when I heard my pen name. I calmed myself down and cooly answered her.

 

"Ohhh... That top seller fiction writer? Of course I've read one. That person only writes fan fictions about you. Don't you feel bothered? That person can be a creepy stalker." LOL. I'm bringing myself down. I just want to see her reaction, it seems like she doesn't know that I'm the one she's talking about.

 

She looked at me with a grin in her face.

 

"Really?! How was it?" She asked happily.

 

"It's...good." I replied.

 

She pouted and looked ahead. She suddenly stopped walking and her emotions immediately changed again.

 

Bipolar. hahahaha

 

I kept my thought and managed not to laugh it out. XD

 

"We're here! Let's eat!" You said you'll treat me!" She said excitedly as we enter at a restaurant. I'm not that shocked at all that she dragged me here, I know this is her favorite place. I've seen here alot of times here before, and those times, she's by herself. I don't stalk her, I just work here at this restaurant.

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!~ Can I take your order, ladies?" The waiter asked, i know him so I hid my face by turning to the other side.

 

"Oh, the usual... Hey. What's yours?" Krystal asked as she slaps her hand slightly in the table.

 

"I'm ... I'll have the same." i said still not looking at the waiter.

 

"Trying to hide your face huh? Do you even think I wouldn't recognize you?" The waiter said.

 

 

I turned to face him with an awkward smile.

 

"Hyunwoo Oppa, please just take our orders. It's not my shift yet." I said smiling.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Uh-oh! Hahahaha! You know Lee Hyun Woo?  He's the waiter guys. So, I gotta go to sleep now! Annyeong~~~~