Chapter 1

Fiction

 

Sulli's POV

My jaw dropped as I saw the popular girls approached me as i was sitting at the school's canteen. I'm not gay! I'm totally straight as a pole. What caused me to drop my jaw is this girl right now in front of me.

 

Her name's Krystal Jung, the most popular girl in the University or should I say, in the whole nation or probably worldwide?!

 

Well, she's pretty, she's talented, she's so damned rich (I don't know why she bothered to study here when she could go to Harvard University), she's a celebrity and she's one of the top students in the university. She's one of the reason why my fiction stories are always sold out and always on the top trend! And now, she's right here in front of me! And I'm not just that! She's looking and smiling at me!

 

God! Her million dollar smile!

 

"Um... Hi." She greeted me awkwardly.

 

I stood up and bowed immediately.

 

"H-hi! Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked, obviously nervous. (Who wouldn't be?)
 

I heard her friends giggled behind her making me feel embarassed. I bet I'm blushing right now. So I frowned and hide my red cheeks.

 

"Are you Miss Choi Jin Ri?" Krystal.

"n-neh. Its me."

"I found your ID at the library. I was about to give it to the office of Student Affairs after having lunch and I found you here. So, here!" Her eyes turned to half crescents as she was holding my ID infront of me.

 

" Kamsahamnida." I took it slowly and bowed.

 

"Be careful next time Miss Choi." Then she walked away with her friends to the counter.

 

I shook my head and snapped it with my palm. I quickly ran to the counter where Krystal is.

 

"E-excuse me?" I said poking Krystal's back. She turned around and smiled.

 

"Oh! Miss Choi?" Krystal.

 

"Um... Let me treat you for lunch since you brought my ID back safely." I offered her.

 

"No no no! It's okay! It's okay! Your thanks is enough for me." She refused while waving off her both hands.

 

"I'm sorry but...I don't take "NO" as an answer. Don't worry, my hands are full enough. I can treat you for lunch." I replied straightly.

 

"Come on Krys. There's a long line of students behind us!" One of her friends said, almost a whisper.

 


"Okay, Miss. Since you insisted and you seem to be insisting more if I refuse." She replied.


"Really?! So what do you want to eat?" I asked happily.

 

She was frozed for awhile, just staring at me. I felt awkward so I cleared my throat. 

 

"Oh! ummm..." she think for awhile with her thumb and index finger at her chin.

 

"Let's go to a near restaurant outside!" She requested then moved out of the line of students. Then she turned to her friends.

 

"Guys, I'll see you at class, okay?" she said and her friends nodded.

 

Then she turned to me again.

 

" Let's go, Miss Choi?" she asked

 

"Uh... yeah. but please call me Sulli."

 

"Okay, Sulli." She chuckled then literally dragged me out of the cafeteria.