Chapter 3

Fiction

A.N.

Hey guys!~ I'm back! Okay, Let's get to the story now. I dont want to keep you waiting. hahah

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

Krystal came 15 minutes late at her class and it's obvious that she even didn't try to run.

 

She calmly opened the door although she knows her professor is already lecturing.

 

"Sorry, I'm late."

 

She bowed her head and walked to her seat at the front row.

 

Mr. Kim just adjust his glasses and cleared his throat before continuing the discussion.

 

 

 

While Choi Sulli on the other hand....

 

is running for her life. She doesn't want to skip class or be late even just once.

 

 

When she gets to the door of her class, she took a deep breath, fixed her hair and uniform before turning the knob slowly and quietly as possible. She never wanted anyone to scold her and embarass her infront of anyone. Plus, she hates noise the most.

 

She shut her eyes tightly and slowly turn the knob, slowly opening the door and at the same time, opening her right eye.

 

When she saw that no one's in the room, she looked up at the room number at the door to check if she's in the right room.

 

"Huh?" That's all she could mutter while scratching her head.

 

"This is definitely the right room. Where is everybody?"  she thought.

 

Then she opened the door widely. Her eyes traced every corner of the room, then she stopped when she spotted her professor standing by the window staring blankly outside.

 

 

"Did my classmates ditched her class?" she thought again.

 

She felt her nose itch and there... She let out a loud sneeze.

 

"ACHOOOO!" 

 

When she recovered, she found herself being stared by her professsor. She froze in her spot.

 

Sulli opened trying to say something but no words came out.

 

"Sulli-ssi, take a sit." The professor said. When Sulli sat, the professor walks towards the opened door and closed it then sat beside Sulli. Sulli just stared at her confused.

 

"Since it's only the two of us in class today..." The professor paused crossing her arms in her chest.

 

"There is something I've been wanting to ask you, Miss Choi." her prof continued.

 

 

"W-what is it, professor?" Sulli asked.

 

 

"Do you..." she turned to face Sulli and looked directly in her eyes moving closer and closer. Sulli gulped.