Introduction

Droplets

            “Why?”

That was all I needed to hear. Why. It was the answer to most of your questions. And when I mean really most, I really do mean most. So, why is the word “why” the answer to most of your questions?

Well, if you figure out the truth, you’ll know. So, I don’t know where to start, except when, well I guess the way you were born.

 

Every droplet is born from a human tear. Now, obviously, there are plenty of us. We don’t quite, I guess in human terms, die easily. Why is that? Well, because technically we are I suppose creatures in the form of water. Yes, water is alive, very alive. Because it’s filled with life. Like you and me, or us. In this case, I suppose. But, you have a story. A story that is relevantly “stereotypical”, but it most certainly has more twists than your average Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series or Ms. Suzanne Collins’s Hunger Games. You as well had a fair share of stupid love triangles, but this one triangle was worth a story.

Not as good, as the honorable mentions above, but, it most definitely deserves a sort of a story of its own.

I can’t keep blabbering about your story, so, I guess we’re going to continue. Time to actually tell you your story.  

 

 


Update 1: 8/29/2014

Introduction

author's note:

          Yay, so finally there's an actual update. And...I  realized no one is subscribed. Which is fine, I don't like forcing people but whatever. Anyways, um, hope you like???