Chapter 5

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We still need to talk!” he said fiercely and his mood changes. I rolled my eyes. Tsk, he’s such a stubborn.

“There is nothing to talk about!!” I snapped before I hurried up to the rooftop, behind me I could hear them following me. “Why are you even running away?” Jake asked. I slammed the door open and quickly run to the ladder, which I climbed up. I didn’t even try to make me small, he probably would find me here sooner or later. I looked down, once I had the feeling that someone was staring at me and I was right, they were a lot of guys, divide into three groups staring at me.

Why do I keep meeting them!!

Byunghun looked around, once he arrived. “Dead end!” he said as he found me and walked over to the ladder which he climbed up.

“YA!! Hyung!! Why can’t you let it be!!” one of his friend shouted from underneath.

“She need to pay!!” he said and slowly approached me.

“YA!! You troll leave her alone!!!” “I swear if you touch one hair of her, then you’re done.” “Purple head, do you know how idiotically you are.” The other said and approached us.

“There is no way out!” he said as I reached the edge. I glanced down, before looking at him.

“Oh no!! You’re not going to do, what I’m just thinking!!!!” Andrew said as I threw my bag and longboard down at a free spot. I jumped and did a spin in the air, before Byunghun could do something. I safely landed on my knee and leg, I did heard a loud gasp. Without a second I stand up and took my stuff, I salute for him before speed walking down.

I made my way to my empty class and texted Soohyun that I would be there. I placed my stuff on my desk, put my headphones on and looked outside of the window, while quietly singing to the music.

Meanwhile at the Rooftop

“Did it really happened? Did she really jumped up from above there?!” Dongwoo said stunned and shocked while pointing up, where L.Joe was.

“Okay, what’s up with this girl?!” Himchan started. “I mean, she beat L.Joe, then six of her girl classmate and now she jumped down from there, like it was nothing!!”

“YA!! Why didn’t you stop her from leaving?!!” L.Joe shouted at his friends and climbed down.

“She’s your business not ours.” CAP snapped.

“I really want to be friends with her.” Ricky, one of his friend said.

“Yeah me too, she’s so different from the girls we meet.” Chunji.

“I think we would have a great time if we were friends with her.” Changjo.

“WOW!!” L.Joe shouted and throw his arm in the air. “You guys chose her over me!! Over your friend!!”

“We’re not choosing between you two, we’re just saying our thoughts.” CAP. 

“Fine!!” he shouted. “If you guys want to be friends with her, then be!!!” he added before he walked into the school.

“What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter