Chapter 10

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This couldn’t be truth, my new neighbor is Kim Myungsoo!!

The dinner was so annoying, his smudgy smile didn't left his face while he glanced at me or at Jiyong. Our parents were talking happily, while by us was just silence. Tough, his little sister was cute, I think she was around four or six.

Myungsoo, Jiyong and I were in the front hall, his little sister were in the living room playing with his phone, while our parents were still in the dining room, enjoying their glass of wine. “Myungsoo it would be nice if you keep it as a secret that Kimberly is my little sister.” Jiyong said.

“Sure, I keep it as a secret, if…” Jiyong shoot him a glare. “If you take the girls out in our class, it was more enjoyable, while they were gone.” Myungsoo finished.

Jiyong frowned. “You want me to make your class an only boy class?” my brother said in disbelieve. Myungsoo nodded, I glared at my brother. “I’m going to transfer school, if you put me in an only girl class.”

“She can stay in our class.” I glanced over to Myungsoo. “With Soohyun.” I demand. He sigh. “If you want.”

Jiyong crossed his arm over his chest and frowned. “Kimberly, I don't know what to think if you’re going to be in a class full of boys.”

I glanced over at him with the you-did-not-just-said-that look. “You're okay with me going to an underground fighting cube and not be in a class with guys? Are you kidding me?!” I snapped.

The next day, as usual waking up at 5am, taking a walk with Gaho, take a shower, change clothes and eat breakfast with my dad and brother. “Isn’t Jiyong eating breakfast today?” I asked dad, as I didn’t saw his plate.

“Your brother already left, he said he had to do something in school.” Dad said than took a sip from his coffee.

“Dad, Mom call-”

“I know, she told me.” He said not looking at me. “You can go, but don’t come home late.” I smiled happily then kissed his cheek.

>>> >>>

“Dad, I’m going!!!” I shouted.

“Have a nice day!” he said as he walked into the front hall, I nodded and then left. I closed the gate behind me and bumped into a guy when I turned around.

“Good Morning, Kimberly.” I didn’t even needed to look up, I know this voice.

“What do you want, Myungsoo?!” I hissed as he blocked my way. He chuckled, then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a car and pushed me inside. “You’re such a gentleman.” I sarcastically said as he also got in. He keep silence while he buckle me and himself. I looked into his eyes, so did he, I couldn't read anything out of him, he has a good poker face.

“L?!?!” a voice snapped us out of our trance and we looked in front at the driver. “Oh, hyung! You can drive.” Muyngsoo said and leaned himself back.

“I’m sorry Kimberly, if L is bothering you.” Sunggyu said once we were on the road. Sunggyu picked two guys up before he drove us to school. “Sunggyu-sunbae, you can just drop me here, I’ll walk the few blocks to school.” I said once were in front of our school. “Just call me Oppa.” Sunggyu said with a smile on his face.

L chuckled next to me. “She didn’t even call her bro-” I nudged L on his rib and glared at him. “Forget it, you’re going out with us.” L hissed.

Infinites fan girl surrounded the car, once Sunggyu parked his car near the school gate. Everyone except me left the car. Myungsoo hold the door open and looked amused at me, he offered me his hand. “Aren’t you going out?”

I slapped his had away, crawled out of the car and earn death glare from their fan girls. I couldn't stand the attention I got and just wanted to go, but L put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me into the school ground, he stopped midway, his friend followed behind and we quickly got surrounded from curious students. “Everyone shut up and Listen closely!!!” L shouted and the crowd went silence.

“YA! What are you doing?!” Sunggyu hissed at him, but L ignored him.

“From now on, Kwon Kimberly is Infinites property!!” L announced, surprising me, his friends and the other students with his action. “What’re you thinking?! We can’t own her!!” Hoya hissed.

“You can’t own me!!” I snapped at L and nudged him, he loosen his grip and I walked away. But he harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, he slung his arm over neck. “Feisty much, hun?” he whispered into my ear. “Don’t forget I know your secret.”

“Why are you doing this to me!!” I hissed at him. He chuckled. “Maybe because I enjoy teasing you or maybe because I like you OR maybe because I watched you, yesterday on the underground fighting club. You weren’t curious nor surprised as the lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter