Do You Remember?

So Long

H-Heerin?!" Her mother's shaking voice spoke, breaking the deafening silence inside the room. "MINKYUNG! C-CALL THE DOCTOR! SHE'S AWAKE!" Hearing what Heerin's mother said, Minkyung's eyes instantly brimmed with tears of joy so she sped her way out to look for the doctor. Once she did, she returned as quickly as possible.

 

"Doc! My daughter's awake!" Her mother bursted out. The doctor rushed to Heerin's side with burses behind him. He examined Heerin. Minkyung stood behind Heerin's mother, staring at her unnie. 

 

Heerin was looking around with her brows furrowed. When the doctor approached her, she was staring at the doctor as if he was a wild animal or something, staring at what the doctor is doing to her, as if he was the dirtiest person to touch her.

 

After the doctor was done examining Heerin, he gave them a small smile. "Your daughter surprisingly heals fast." Her mother let out a big sigh if relief. 

"Thank you doc!" The doctor nodded but he never left, as if something was still up.

"Unnie! You're awake! Thank goodness!" Minkyung exclaimed happily then held Heerin's hand. Heerin just stared at her before wriggling her hands off of Minkyung's grasp. Minkyung looked at her unnie in confusion. "Why are you calling me unnie?" She whispered. "Who are you?" 

 

"And that's when we realized, she was suffering from Amnesia." Minkyung ended her explanation.

"So, she was on her way to my house to tell me something important?" Minkyung nodded. "Then, do you know what it is?"

"Yup, but of course I won't tell you" Minkyung chuckled. "If she would get her memories back, I'm sure she would kill me for telling you." Hansol just nodded. Silence fell as both of them watched Heerin dance with Hojoon guiding her. Hansol has his head down. "It's my fault..."

"No, it was no one's fault okay? You never wanted this to happen." Minkyung corrected him to comfort him.

"Wow, since when did you become good at comforting people?" He joked. Minkyung slapped the back of his head, sending him in pain and laughter. "Don't worry Minkyung, I'll try my best to bring her back."

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Unnie, you done?" Minkyung entered after making sure that Hojoon already left.

"Eo, Minkyung-ah" Heerin spoke, stopping herself from practicing choreos Hojoon taught her a while ago. "You done with Gohn sunbae?"

"Uh-huh" Minkyung nodded. "Goodness, I'm a burden to him. I really don't sing!" Heerin just laughed.

 

Remembering her reason for bothering Heerin, her face brightened. "Unnie, I want to tell you something."

"Yeh?"

"Well, remember that guy friend of yours I told you about from before?"

"You mean, the more-like-a-gay friend?" Heerin chuckled.

"Yes" Minkyung nodded, chuckling along.

"Why? What's about him?"

"You see," Minkyung began. "I wasn't good enough to help you bring your memories back. So, maybe he can help?"

"What?! He is here?! Where?!" Heerin exclaimed.

"Okay, wait, I'll get him." Minkyung said and left. After a few minutes, Hansol entered.

 

Hansol awkwardly stood in the middle of the practice room since he doesn't know what to do. "Y-you? You're my missing friend?" Heerin asked, smiling like she never did before. Hansol nodded at her, smiling. "Heerin, you have changed a lot." He commented.
"Thank you"

 

He really felt so awkward. Who wouldn't? It has been five years that passed and worst, his best friend doesn't remember him at all. He doesn't know how to approach Heerin. Heerin was just smiling at him, not feeling awkward at all. She chuckled at the awkward one. "Come on, don't be awkward with me." She said.

 

Seeing that Heerin doesn't seem awkward with him, he loosened up a little. There is one thing that he wants to ask so he did. "C-can I hug you?" he asked nervously. He sure does miss his childhood friend. Hugging her would be the best but since he found out about the amnesia, he suddenly became nervous around her.

 

Heerin stared at him in surprise before slowly approaching Hansol for a hug. "Okay then." She smiled. Hansol's smile widened. He brought the girl to his arms, hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much Heerin." he whispered. Heerin flinched a little. She has problems with people whispering or blowing air or even breathing near her ear. "Oh, sorry" he whispered, bringing his lips a little far from her ears. "I almost forgot you have problems with people whispering on your ear."

"You know that too?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, and more things that you don't even know about yourself." He gave her a smug look.

"You're creepy." she commented and laughed.

"That's why I'm gonna help you remember it all." He replied, not letting go.

 

Heerin was starting to believe that this was her childhood friend. She didn't feel awkward when he hugged her. She felt comfortable, in fact. Not just comfortable, but something else. It was a weird feeling in her chest.

"All right, you better help me or I'll strangle you." She threatened playfully, releasing from the hug. "But first, your name!"

"My name is part of my mission to make you remember." He said. "If you remember everything, I'll do whatever you want."

"Deal"

 

*~*~*~*

 

"What now?! It's raining?!" Hansol bursted. He and Heerin were supposed to go out so he could tell her everything from the beginning but unfortunately, it started raining. "Hey, calm down." Heerin said. "That's why there's such thing called umbrella."

"You have one?"

"Yeah, it's here," she brought out her umbrella from her bag and let it sprung open.

"Wah, cool, lets go then." Hansol hopped in beside Heerin.

 

Their first destination was the toy store. Heerin couldn't contain her happiness when she saw all the toys inside. Dolls, toy cars, stuffed toys, small vehicles for kids to ride on, and the list goes on. Heerin's eyes glinted in pure happiness. "Wow" was all she managed to say. "Toys"

"I knew you would like it here." Hansol chuckled. "Still the same childish Heerin." he tapped her nose repeatedly. Noticing the stuff toys corner, Hansol dragged Heerin there. "Hey, let's go over here."

"Teddy bears?" she questioned. He nodded. He grabbed one of the bears and gave it to Heerin. She gave him a confused look. "Are you gonna buy me this?"

"Just hold it first." he instructed.

"Okay" Hansol took few steps backwards.

"Heerin, this is how we first met." he said. He then began by pretending he was opening a door. "There you were, sitting on your bed, hiding behind your teddy bear." Heerin smiled and realized what Hansol was doing. "You were so shy back then but because of my cuteness, you got a friend." he boasted playfully. "So yeah, I was your first friend." he grinned and approached Heerin, suddenly bringing his face closer. "I even taught you how to call me oppa." he then gave him a smug look. Heerin took a step back to hide her face that was heating up at the sudden closeness.

 

After the toy shop, they strolled the bright streets of Seoul. The city was filled with bright city lights and colorful stores lined in both sides of the road. The rain already stopped a few minutes ago. They weren't doing anything that much, Hansol was just narrating how they were when they were still kids. Heerin was having a good time even though they just began a few minutes ago. "Ever since we were friends, you got more noisier, thanks to Minkyung's influence." he said. Heerin chuckled.

"I was?"

"Yeah, but you're still shy around people you don't know though."

 

There were lots of street food so Hansol treated her since he knows she loves street food. After buying, they sat on the nearby benches. "Wah, you really know me that much." Heerin said, taking a bite.

"Of course I do, I know you inside and out." Hansol replied and smiled. Heerin choked on her food when she heard that.

"W-what do you mean by that?!" Hansol laughed at her reaction.

"We took a bath together when we we're young." he teased. "So I know how you are, inside."

"R-really?! What age?!"

"Hey, I'm kidding, okay?' he laughed. "Why are you taking it seriously?"

"Aish, neo chincha!' she bursted. Hansol chuckled.

 

They continued their journey around Seoul, Hansol still, was trying to make her remember but Heerin really couldn't recall any of what Hansol said but Hansol would never give up. Time really flies fast when you're enjoying. Heerin swore that her jaws would give in any time soon. She was smiling ever since they left. She never knew her childhood friend would be fun to be with.

 

Soon, rain started pouring again so Heerin rushed to get her umbrella again."Ohh, it rained again." Heerin said, making sure that Hansol has enough share of her umbrella. "Well, we should head back to Stardom." Hansol suggested. "It's getting late and it's raining heavily."

"Oh, okay then." She nodded.

 

They walked their way back to Stardom. It was a quiet walk this time and it wasn't awkward either. The only sound that can be heard is the drops of the rain and the cars passing by. Few stores already closed because it was really getting late.


 

 

Soon, Stardom's building can be seen, standing proud and tall. They were actually near but they need to cross the road to reach the other side so they are now standing by the traffic light, waiting for the green light for the pedestrian lane to glow. "Heerin, I have a question.." Hansol spoke.

"What is it?"

"Did Minkyung tell you why you got involved in an accident?"

"Well, no one actually told me."

"Well, do you wanna know why?"

"Minkyung told you?" he nodded.

"That night was the same as tonight. It was raining heavily. According to Minkyung, you ran all the way from your house to mine to tell me something important before I leave for Seoul."

"Something important? It must be so important then. I ran on a rainy night. Did she tell you what it is?"

"No, she told me that if she did tell me, if you remembered everything, you might kill her." he chuckled.

"Then what happened next?"

"So yeah, you happen to cross the road with a fast car approaching so you end up being hit by it,"

"Ohh...." she managed to say.

 

She noticed that the green light was already glowing so she pulled Hansol. "Kaja, it's already green." she walked off, knowing that Hansol was going to follow but he didn't. He saw speeding car on its way to Heerin's direction. "W-wait! Choi Heerin!" he yelled before grabbing Heerin.

 


HEP HEP! PLAY THIS FIRST! PLAY CHUSEYOOWWW~ :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0u7wd5DUo


 

Heerin heard a car's honk so she snapped her head in that direction. The next thing that she knew is she was pulled from the back and she was slammed on something wet but still warm and hard. She even didn't realize that she wasn't holding her umbrella. Arms were already surrounding around her. "Why can't you be careful for once?!" Hansol scolded, not letting her go. It took her seconds to realize that Hansol was huggung her. "I already lost you twice, I swear I won't lose you again!" he said, hugging her tighter, burying his face on her neck. Again, that weird feeling was inside her chest. That feeling got to her so she hugged Hansol back. "I'm sorry..." she sobbed on his shoulder.

 

After the long hugging session, they both released each other. Hansol placed both of his hands on the sides of her face. "Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked with full concern. She shook her head for a no and smiled reassuringly. "I'm fine." she aswered, bringing her hands to Hansol's hands.

 

At that time, time suddenly froze for them. A while ago, they were hugging, now they were suddenly staring at each other. None of them dared to look away either. Hansol removed one of his hands to plant it on her waist while the other was left on her cheek. Hansol slowly leaned in, bringing Heerin to lean in too. That weird feeling inside her chest was taking over her. Slowly by slowly, their lips met in a gentle way. Hansol moved his lips on her gently, as if she was so fragile.

 

Suddenly, a lots of memories flashed inside Heerin's head. From the very beginning. Everything what Hansol said flashed inside her mind. How they met in her bedroom, how Hansol already saved her from an a near-death experience, how she had feelings for him, the day Hansol told her that he got acceptein Stardom....and how she got involved in the accident. She also remembered the important thing shenwas going to say to Hansol before he leaves for Seoul. That's it, she was remembering everything, making her link her arms around his neck and pull Hansol close. Hansol smirked and kissed her more passionately.

 

After the heated kiss, they both broke away to cath their breaths. "Ha.....Hansol...oppa" she managed to say through panting. Hansol gaped at her. "You....you remember everything now?!"

"Yes, everything. Kim Hansol.." she replied and smiled happily. Hansol was beyond happy that he crashed his lips on hers. "Choi Heerin!" he exclaimed, hugging her.

"Yah imma, why did you kiss me so suddenly?!" she asked.

"You kissed back though!" he defended, hiding his now blushing face. Heerin was sort of blushing too.

"T-That b-because y-you.....I....you" she tried finding the right wor to say but failed.

 

After quarelling about whose fault is it, Hansol remembered something that he was so curious about from the beginning so he asked again. "Heerin, if you really remember everything, what is that important thing you were going to tell me before I left?" he asked, peering at her eyes. Heerin kept silent for a while. She argued with herself in whether she should tell him or not. After the long silence, she sighed. "I.....I was going to confess my feelings for you." She said and looked down. Hansol stared at her before realizing what she said. He smiled.

"Aww, you still like me, do you?" he teased. Heerin looked away. Hansol tilted her head back to his direction and pecked on her lips. "Don't worry, I like you too." he smiled. Heerin couldn't hide her smile anymore so she let it be and hugged Hansol, hiding her face on his neck. "Aww, is Rinnie accepting my confession?" he whispered, hugging her back.

 

They stayed in that position, under the heavy rain, not carin about the people witnessing them. "Yah, Heerin-ah..." he called gently. Heerin raised her head and faced him. "Mm?"

"Will you finally be my girlfriend?" he asked, pecking on his forehead and nose.

"Of course I will!" she answered and kissed Hansol again. He smiled and kissed Heerin back.

 

They both finally knew each other's feelings. Them in each other's arms too. They both felt happy and and contented. Hansol finally told what he has been keeping inside his heart for a very long time and as for Heerin, her memories came back. So much happened, under the heavy rain.

 

Minkyung couldn't contain her contented smile as she watch the two from the window of Stardom's building. Finally, it's done, she thought. She suddenly frowned. Damn, I need love life. It would be very itchy being with them.

"Yah! Why are you still here?!" A familiar voice questioned from behindMinkyung recognized the familiar but annoying voice so she turned around. "Why do you have to shout? Is this place yours...." she stopped midway when she saw B-Joo's current appearance, he was wearing a black sando shirt and he was sweating. "or something...?" She gulped.


Oshizzz! Finally done mefrends. So, it ends here! I hope you enjoyed this story. Comment your thoughts below! Lovelots! - nekochii