Stop ignoring me!!

Fact 1# of CB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fact of Chanyeol: He doesn't like when Baekhyun ignoring him. He feels jealous and angry. 

 

---

 

One day, Chanyeol woke up and saw Baekhyun not on his bed. The brunette already woke and cleaned up the bed. "Where is Bacon?" He asked to himself while rubbed his sleepy eyes. Yawned and laid back in laziness. He threw his gaze to a clock hanging beside the door.

10:20 a.m. 

Then, he lifted his lazy and walks into the bedroom. That morning was quite different than the days before as there was no morning kiss or sweet word from Baekhyun like usual. Chanyeol brushed his teeth before went out for breakfast. 

 

---

 

 "Hey! I'm gonna win against you, Jongdae!" Baekhyun laughed hardly when he was playing a video game with Jongdae in the living room. 

 

"Oh ! No, I'll win! Ouch, hey! That's unfair!" 

 

"Who cares about fair or not!" Baekhyun sticked his tongue out at the guy beside him. Jongdae rolled his eyes. 

 

"Kids, can you slow down your voices?!" Junmyeon furrowed his brows while counting his money near the two boys. "It's hard for me to count this if you keep shouting and make a noise." He had repeated count the money for about five times. 

 

Chanyeol walked into the living room and sat beside Junmyeon. "Hyung, where are the others?" He asked about the other members as he didn't see anybody excepted Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Junmyeon and Jongin. 

 

"Arh! Chanyeol, because of you, I have to recount these..." Junmyeon groused.  His face looked miserable enough. 

 

"Don't disturb him, Chanyeol." Jongdae smirked without turned his gaze away from the television screen. His hands were moving swiftly, handling and playing the racing game with Baekhyun. "Luhan and Sehun go out for a *cough* date. Yixing, Xiumin, Kris and Tao are hanging out together. Idk where they go." Jongdae continued. 

 

"Yes! Finally." Junmyeon sighed in relieve when he was done counting the money. 

 

Chanyeol shoved himself closer to Baekhyun. "Baekhyunnie, I'm hungry." He whined.

 

But the brunette seems too concentrated on his racing game. "There are foods on the table. Go take it by yourself." 

 

"Baekhyunnie, I want to eat Pajeon." Chanyeol leaned his head on Baekhyun's shoulder. Pajeon is a pancake-like Korean dish made from batter of eggs, wheat flour, rice flour, green onions, and other additional ingredients. (beef, kimchi, shellfish and other seafoods are mostly used). "Pajeon, Pajeon, Pajeon." Chanyeol repeated in annoyance when the brunette still didn't give any respond. 

 

"Chanyeol, don't disturb me!! What the hell Pajeon in this hour?!" Baekhyun snorted and brushed Chanyeol's head from his shoulder. The giant pouted sadly but Baekhyun pretended to not looking at him. Stay focused on his video game. 

 

Chanyeol stood up silently and walked into the kitchen. He hates when Baekhyun ignoring him! But, maybe the smaller boy just want some times to play without any interruption - is what Chanyeol thought.  

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the kitchen while doing 'their things' together before Chanyeol came in and stopped them. "Erk.." Jongin and Kyungsoo looked awkward. 

 

"Nah~ Just do it and pretends like I'm not here.  Ignore me, just ignore me!" Chanyeol was washing his hands on the sink.  Jongin and Kyungsoo just looked at the taller boy. He took a plate, put the foods on it and walked out from the kitchen with his poker face. Moody! 

 

"Let's continue." Jongin smirked at Kyungsoo. 

 

---

 

"Baekhyunnie, let's play video game!" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun who was cleaning their room. Collected the dirty clothes, folded the clean clothes, arranged it in their closet. "Baekhyunnie." Chanyeol who was sitting on his bed tried to get some attention. 

 

"Chanyeol, can't you see? I'm busy right now." Baekhyun replied sharply. 

 

"I just want to play with you." Chanyeol muttered in sad tone. His gaze dropped on the floor.

 

"Go ask Jongdae to accompany you. He is soooo free to play with you!"  Baekhyun accidentally raised his voice. He didn't mean to but... 

 

Chanyeol sighed loudly, stood up and walked towards the door. "I'm okay. Just keep ignoring me, Byun Baekhyun." Then, he opened the door and walked out. 

 

Sensing the giant's hurt tone makes Baekhyun felt guilty. He bit his lower lip. "Am I too strict?"

 

---

 

That evening, Baekhyun went to grocery and market nearby with Kyungsoo to buy cooking ingredients. 

 

Chanyeol was playing with Jongdae at that time while Jongin was helping Junmyeon cleanin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter