Final

Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Warning : FLUFF]

A blonde haired man looked on the mirror in front of him. He checked every part of his body perfectly clean. He then wrapped his skinny body with a white bathrobe. He looked once again his reflection on the mirror, combing his damped hair with his fingers. He smiled then step out from the bathroom.

He expecting to see his lover laying down on his bed, relaxing a bit after the tiring practice that ended a few hours ago, but he found an empty bed, the two maknae's are left alone in their dorm since the other member's have individual schedules.

“Myungie…?” he wanted to make sure and hope there’s an answer, but there’s no! He frowned, but he shrugged it off. ‘Living room maybe’ he thought. He took one step forward to the closet, but his foot step on something.

“huh?” he raised an eyebrow and looked down under his foot. A printed photo. Sungjong’s picture, wearing Korilakkuma Kigurumi, showing his bare face, Sungjong's about to sleep that time but took a selca before going to sleep. 

“Why is this picture here?” he asked to himself. It’s weird, because only Myungsoo who keep that picture. In a flash, he thought that there’s a stalker sneaking inside his and Myungsoo’s shared room, ruining their stuffs, and kidnapping Myungsoo.

No.

But then he found a piece of paper not so far from him, he picked that paper and read it.

‘Do you remember when the first time we met? I thought I was in heaven, because there’s an Angel in front of me.’

Sungjong let out a chuckle. There’s a small note at the very bottom of the paper, ‘outside’. He opened the door and walked out. When he stepped out, a picture's of him and Myungsoo a few years ago laid nicely on the floor.

The blonde haired man picked them while smiling, collecting them on his left hand, and when he reached the last piece, it's a selca of Myungsoo and him after one of their photoshot. He read the paper that he picked with the picture.

‘I knew I love you from the beginning. You gave a magic spell that nothing can erase it.’

Sungjong giggled, he looked again on the paper, ‘kitchen’ was written there. He then walked to the mentioned place. He can’t wait to meet his lover, hug him and give a deadly kiss. This is too sweet, Sungjong thought. He stopped in front of the dining table because he found another Printed photo there. On that picture, one of their selca's that one is from after their First Invasion Concert. 

The skinny man didn’t found a paper. He flipped the photo, there’s written ‘look up’. Sungjong did it, and he saw an envelope tied on the paper lantern above him. He stood up on the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter