Chapter 2

A New Opportunity

A/N So I decided to continue this fic. I really wanted to write this since I have so many ideas. I hope you all enjoy and stay with story until the end ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[SHINee P.O.V.]

"I can no longer be SHINee's leader.' All the members just started laughing."That's funny hyung!" Key said rolling around the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow. 

"Yeah hyung that is hilarious!" Minho and Jonghyun said.

"Guys I am serous. I am not joking. Me and Minseok were told that we have a week to pack our things and move out our dorm." Onew couldn't take it anymore he once again broke down. Jonghyun brought him into his arms. 

"Hyung"  Key finally realized his leader wouldn't take a joke this far and that's when this words hit him. Onew is no longer going to be their leader. 

"Hyung." Key got closer to the couple and he also began to have tears in his eyes. 

"Jinki hyung. Are you really sure that you were fired maybe it's like a long hiatus." Taemin said as he began to panic.

Onew just shook his head. "Ahni Tae. Sooman said I was fired. That doesn't sound like am I am going on a long hiatus."

"I'm going to see Sooman he has to give us a reason why he is going to take our leader away." Minho began to rage in anger. He got Key and Jonghyun and he was walking out the room. Onew stopped him. 

"Minho where are you going."

"I'm going to see Sooman and demand an explanation. How is he going to fire you! You haven't even done anything wrong! The exact opposite of wrong you have done so much for this company. Who does Sooman think he is!"

"I believe that he is your boss" Key said and he earned a glare from Minho.

"Minho there is no way to change things. Once Sooman makes up his mind there is no man on earth that can change his mind.  Let's just spend these next few days together as a band." Onew brought s into a hug. Jjong was trying his best not to cry. He wanted to send off him love and leader with a smile even if his heart was breaking into a million pieces.  

[B1A4 P.O.V]

"WHAT!!" The three members shouted. 

"Guys just get on the next pane back to Seoul. He needs us right now."

"Alright! We will get there as fast as we can." And with that the call ended.  

Gongchan brought Jinyoung closer to him and let Jinyoung cry his heart out. He tried to be strong but just thinking that not only his leader but the man that he had fallen in love with is leaving. And it"s not like he can ask to him to stay. Gongchan just let the tears run down his face. 

"Channie please promise me something. That when I leave you and the rest of the members will be happy." Gongchan just shook his head. And pulled his Jinyoung's face so he was looking straight at Gongchan. 

"No Jinyoung. How are we going to be happy without our leader. How are BANA's going to be happy without you. How am I going to be happy without you. Jinyoung ever since we got together it has been the best days of my life. I just can't let you go just because you are forced to leave my side. We have to talk to the CEO and try to convince him that this isn't a good idea. Hmmm. Yes that is what we will do we will wait for the rest of the members to come back and we will go to the CEO and.."

"No Channie there is nothing we can do. Let's just wait for the rest of the members and we will every moment we have left together."

"No Jinyoung! I am not letting you go!" Jinyoung brought his forehead to Gongchan's and looked straight into Gongchan's watery eyes. 

"Channie there is no fix to this. I have to go. If I could stay I would and you know that but I cant. No matter where I go I will always be in your heart and I will always love you. Don't ever forget that."

[SHINee's P.O.V.] 

"Let's not spend these next few days moping around." Onew said wiping away his tears.  "What do you guys want to do. Let's do something that we haven't done in a long time. Something fun!"

"Let's go to the beach! Let's stay overnight and have a cook out! Go swimming since its summer." Said Key

"Let's go to the Zoo too!" Jonghyun said.

"Why don't we bring Yoogeun-ah too! We haven't been able to visit him in a long time. The last time spent time with him was during your concert a few years ago and plus it wasn't for a long time. It was more like a Hello, Goodbye thing." Minho said.

"Yeah why don't we ask his parents if we can take him to the overnight trip it would be nice! Like the one we went when we did Hello Baby." Taemin added. 

"Sure why not! Minho call Yoogeun's parents and tell them if we can take spend time with him. Key you can pack our clothes. How about we stay for 2 days that would be much better! Minho tell them it would be for 2 days and 2 nights."

"Ok hyung!"

"Tae you and me will look for a place where we are going to sleep. We should decide if it should be in a hotel or cabin around those lines."

"Hyung what I am going to do?" Jonghyun said.

"Ah since you had the idea of going to the zoo. We should see if there is a zoo around where we are going to." Jonghyun nodded his head. 

"Hyung I called Yoogeun's parent's they said sure that to call them when are we going. "

"We have all day to plan I'll call them we will pick up Yoogeun tomorrow morning. Once we finish planning which isn't going to take long I'll call his parents.'  The group went off and they made their plans.

Jonghyun was lucky to find a zoo about 30 minutes away from where they were going. Onew found this nice resort next to the beach it wasn't too fancy which was good. After they finished planning Onew called Yoogeun's parents

"Annyeong?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo its Onew."

"Oh hello Onew its Yoogeun's mom how are you."

"Hello eomeonim I am alright."

"Minho called me saying that you guys want to take Yoogeun-ah out for a few days. When is your trip so I can get him ready."

"We are actually going to head out tomorrow morning if that is fine with you."

"Oh of course! I told Yoogeun that SHINee appas what to take him to a trip for a few days and he was more than excited. Umma! Talking about Yoogeun he wants to talk to you!"

"Onew appa!"

"Hi Yoogeun-ah are you ready to go out on a trip with us?"

"Ne appa!"

"Yoogeun- do you remember SHINee appas?"

"Ne! Onew appa, Key appa, Jonghyun appa, Taeminie appa, and Minho appa!"

"Aigoo! I'm so proud of you Yoogeun-ah you remember all your appas! Be ready for tomorrow Yoogeun-ah. We are going to take you on a trip!"

"Ne appa! I am going to get everything ready!" 

"Arasso Yoogeun-ah! See you tomorrow. Please put your mom on the phone."

"Arasso Onew Appa! Umma Onew appa wants to talk to you!"

"Onew-ssi?

"Hello again eomeonim I can see that Yoogeun is really excited. Thank you for letting Yoogeun come with us."

"No it's no problem. So around what time are you guys going to pick him up?"

"We are going to get up early so we will probably pick him up after 7. Is that fine?"

"After seven ok see you then Onew-ssi."

"See you in the morning eomeonim."

"Ne." After Onew hung up. Key had come into the living room with a few suitcases. 

"Did you just get off the phone with Yoogeun"s mom?" Onew nodded.

"I told her that we are going to pick him up a little bit after 7. So that means we will all have to get up at 6 so we can take a shower and make the final preparations. It's getting really late. Let's go tell the guys so we can go to bed we have a long day ahead of us." Key nodded his head and went to look for the rest of the members.

Onew was just looking out the window seeing the night view of Seoul when he felt 2 arms wrap around his waist. 

"Don't say anything let's just stay like this for a while. It has been a while since I have embraced you like this. I really going to miss this." 

"Jjong." Onew really had nothing to say. What could he say to him. 

After a few moments Jonghyun began to hear sniffling. He immediately ew around and brought him into his arms.

"Jinki please stop crying. You know that I don't like to see you cry. I want to see you smile. These next few days are going to be happy days. We should smile not cry." But Jonghyun couldn't hold back his tears. Onew looked at Jonghyun.

"First you tell me not to cry and now you are crying."

"I just can't help it. I can't help to think that within these next few days you are going to be gone. I am not going to be able to see you every morning to wake up with that smile that melt my heart and everyone else who sees it. I can't help that when it is time to get back to the stage as SHINee a member is going to be missing. There is going to be an empty space for the stage, Shawols, SHINee, and especially me there is going to be cold and empty space in my heart." Jonghyun brought Onew close to him and I put a hand on Onew's heart.

 "I know that there is going to be a huge empty space right here too. We all are going to suffer when you are gone, but what are you going to feel? Is this heart going to break into a million pieces? Will this heart going to be able to survive? How is this heart going to heal? Will this heart ever heal?" 

He just looked into Jonghyun watery eyes. Onew then felt his pocket vibrate. He took out his phone and saw an unknown number. "I am going to bed you take this call. Don't stay up for too long." Onew nodded.

He wiped his tears and answered. "Hello?"

"Is this Lee Jinki?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"We have heard about you situation Mr. Lee and we have an offer to make....."

~*~

After talking to the man on the phone he was stunned. How am I going to tell this to the members?

[B1A4 P.O.V.]

[Jinyoung P.O.V] 

Me and Channie were in the living room without saying anything. Channie was watching something on TV but I had my mind on something else. We have just finished our first world tour and this happens. What am  I going to do now. Where am I going to go. 

My thoughts interrupted when I heard the door start to open. 

"Jinyoung!" the next think I know I see everyone hover over me with worried looks in their eyes.

"Hyung tell us what is going on!?" I looked at Deullie"s eyes and he looked like he was going to cry at any moments.

"When we found out we got the earliest plane we could get and we got lucky the plan was about to take off." I heard CNU say.

"Now hyung please explain to us what is going on." Baro asked. I took a deep breath and tried not teary eyed.

"Well basically to be straight to the point, I was called in today to see our CEO and told me that I had to leave B1A4. That once that our holiday is over there will an article sating I will no longer be in B1A4. For reason that I don"t even know. Our CEO even said that I had to leave our dorm by the end on our holiday." I couldn't look at my members so I just kept my head down. 

"Are you sure the he said that you have to leave? Maybe he could have meant something else." I looked up at Deullie who was on the verge of shedding tears. 

"Deullie he told me I am fired. That I don't have to worry about the contract. He will take care of it, that all I had to do is say my fair wells to the rest of the members and leave the dorm." 

"This just doesn't even make any sense!" I looked at Bora had had blown up in anger.

"Baro please just calm down. There is nothing we can do."

"No hyung! Excuse my language but this makes no freaking sense! Just a few days ago we just finished our Road Trip world your and after we were going to begin working on our comeback! Things were going great why in the world he want to do this to us! Does he have no idea what I going to happen! Does he have any idea how BANAS are going to react! Why does he have to break us apart! And when he releases that article on why you had to leave that will probably be all lies!"

"Sunwoo please calm down. You heard hyung there is nothing that can be done." I saw that Deullie was trying to comfort him."

"Deul this just isn't fair to us or our fans!" I stood just and went to give Baro a hug.

"Woo I know that this is hard for you. It is hard for all of us. But there is nothing that we can do. All that we can really do right now is spend these next few days together and try to make the best of them." I let go of Baro and rub his back. "It going to be of Woo. Even though I am not going to be your leader anymore I am still going to be there when you guys need me I may not be with you on stage or in front of the camera but, I am always just a phone call away. Let's start dinner and after we can think of things to do together." 

Then I got up and we all headed to the kitchen. "What should we make for dinner?" I heard Deullie say.

"Hmmm how about we make random things. Like things that we are craving to eat." I said. I then felt buzzing in my pants pocket. I take out my phone and I see a call from an unknown number.

"Hyung who is it." Baro asked me

"I dont know it is an unknown number." 

"Answer anyway." I nodded and when to my room.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jung Jinyoung?"

"Yes may I know who this is?"

"Before you say anything I want to make you and offer Mr. Jung. And offer you can't refuse."

~*~

After the call I am still in shock. What and how am I going to say to the group. I go back to the kitchen and I see that I must have talked for a long time since the guys were sitting almost about to begin to eat. 

"Hyung what took you so long."

"Um it was just someone well lets eat."

"Who was it?"

"I'll tell you guys later. Let's just eat I am starving." I sat down and we began eating.

"So what are we going do? I can't think of anything." My Channie said.

"I got it!" Sandeul said.

"Well tell us!" I said.

"So I was thinking since we just finished our world tour why not we make a live stream for all the BANA's around the world tell them about our experience in their country!?"

"I actually really like the idea!" CNU said.

"We have a lot of the pictures from the every concert and from when we did a little sightseeing in each country. And Baro you have some pictures too!" I am actually really excited to do this maybe I can write a song for our fans and I can perform it at the end of the live stream to close it."

"Hyung what are you thinking about." 

"Well I was thinking why not we write a song for all BANA's and we perform it when we close the show." And I realized that the members were starting to get teary eyed. And then I realized what I have done. It will be the last song that I will write and perform as the leader of B1A4.  I can"t start to feel the tears forming in my eyes. I them felt someone rub my back to see Deullie with his one of a kind smile. 

"Hyung I think it is a great idea."

"Ok so this is what I was thinking. This Saturday we go to the entertainment and we set a camera and we get help form someone and help us live stream this. We sent out that B1A4 is doing a live streaming and get some fan messages and we talk about or adventures." Baro said 

"But how long should we live stream." I asked.

"Well we went to many countries and one hour isn't going to give us much time to cover. How about we make it 2 hours. Plus we need to perform the song hyung said." that is when I got a great idea.

"Channie can you get me my lyric book I have a great tittle for the song." Channie nodded and we went to get me my notebook.

"So what are you thinking of hyung?" 

"Something like A song to BANA. Or Our song to BANA." right then Channie came with the notebook. 

"I really like Our Song to BANA." Everyone nodded in agreement. And CNU caught up Channie.

"Ok we have a few days to plan this. So I am going to give a call to one the people of our entertainment about this and we set out an worldwide message." I realized these next few days are going to not only busy but fun. But then again tomorrow I have to meet someone

 

[The next day]

I was had woken up early the next day making sure I didn't wake up any of the members. I wrote a small note and left in our kitchen just to make sure they won't get surprised when I am not here. 

I was told to go to a café. When I got there I didn't see anyone. When a man came up to me. 

"Are you Jung Jinyoung?" I nodded. He took out his hand and I shook his hand. "Please sit." I sat across him..

"Well I am Park Minjun I am a representative from SM Entertainment. I am the one who called you last night. Well there has been things going on in some agencies and we began scouting and I found you. What I basically want to tell you is that SM wants you debut in our company. But there is more to it. We want you to debut in an already existing group. So what do you think?" 

~*~

[SHINee]

[Onew's P.O.V.]

After I took the call I went back to see that everyone is about to go to bed.

"Guy I wanted to ask you if you guys can pick up Yoogeun first and I will meet you guys after." 

"Why hyung." 

"Well there is someone who wants to meet me tomorrow morning and I agreed to see them, but I won't be able to pick up Yoogeun with all of you. But I will try to finish up as fast as I can." All the members just nodded and I went to get ready to sleep.

the next morning

Everyone was in rush to get last minute things done and I was just really nervous, not because of seeing Yoogeun though. I checked the time and it was time for me to go. 

"Guy I have to go know I will meet you guys at the train station." Everyone nodded and while I has heading out my Jjong grabbed my arm and pulled aside. The next thing I know I feel his lips on mine. 

"For good luck. I noticed that you are nervous." I just smiled at him and he smiled back to me.

 

I was told to go to a coffee shop and when I arrived I saw a man in a suit who waved me over.

once I got closer to him he extended his hand to me.

"Are you Mr. Soo?" the man nodded.

"I am here as the repressive of our CEO. I going to say this straight forward, As we talked last night Mr. Lee we have heard that you have been forced to leave you agency and when we heard this we immediately had a meeting about you. So let me formally introduce myself before I continue. I am Soo Junho I am a representative of WM entertainment. Basically I am here to offer you a contract to work in our company and eventually we wanted to debut you in our company. But there is a catch. We want to debut you in an existing group."