Chapter 1: A Sad Goodbye

A New Opportunity

So before we start the story I just want to tell you guys that there are going to be many point of view changes. For example since there are 4 groups involved its going to move around a lot. Some chapters might be about 1 group or 2 or more maybe all of them. Let's say its SHINee P.O.V it will look like this:

SHINee P.O.V. 

Or let's say its in  a members perspective it will look like this:

Key's P.O.V. 

And there will be times it will look like this:

BEAST P.O.V

Hyunseung's P.O.V.

So that's all for now! And thanks to my first subbie MBLAQS!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~

At SM Entertainment

SHINee was in their practice room. When their manager came in with a worried look. Minho goes up to him.

"Hyung is everything ok?" 

"Onew CEO wants to see you." Onew looked up and pointed to himself.

"Just me?" Their manager nodded. 

"I was told also that to get Xiumin also." 

"Why?" Said onew and their manager shrugged his shoulders. 

Onew left and went down a floor to find EXO's practice room. 

When he got there he knocked on the door and entered. 

"Jinki sunbae! What brings you hear!" Tao said went to give Onew a hug.

"Hi guys. I came to get Minseok. The CEO wants to see us. Where is he?" 

"He went to the bathroom." Said Luhan. And right then Xiumin came back.

"Oh Hi Jinki sunbae!" Xiumin said as he bowed to Onew.

"Sunbae came to see you." Said D.O

"Really why?"

"Looks like Sooman sunbae-nim wants to see us. I don't know why " Xiumin just nodded. 

"Let's go then sunbae." Xiumin and Onew went to the CEO's office. 

They knocked his door.

"Come in." The boys entered.

"Oh boys I have been expecting you. Please take a seat." 

"Why is it that you called us?" Onew said.

"Well boys, I have some news for you both. You both have been amazing here. Jinki you as SHINee's leader. Minseok you as the the oldest of EXO how you take good care of EXO. But I am so sorry to say this but I am afraid I have to let you go."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Xiumin asked trying to understand what he just heard.

"Minseok and Jinki I am saying you both are fired. You can no longer work for my company. I'm sorry. You have 1 week to pack your thinks from your dorms and to your members. The article will be released after 1 week."

At Cube Entertainment

Yoseob and Junhyung were in the recording studio. Junhyung was writing a new song for BTOB. Ilhoon came up with a concept and Junhyung worked with it. Since he couldn't get any inspiration his cutie can to help him a bit.

"Junnie stop tickling me!!" 

"I can't help it! You are just too cute! I want to eat you!"

A knock on door stopped Junhyung's tickling torture to Yoseob.

"Yoseob oppa" HyunA said as she came in.

"Oh hey HyunA. What's up." Yoseob said.

"The CEO wants to see you. He didn't tell me for what." 

"Oh ok thanks HyunA!" 

"No problem oppa." HyunA said and waved goodbye. 

"I'll be back Junnie." Yoseob said as he tried to get out of Junhyung's grip.

"Don't go."

"Junnie the CEO wants to see me. It can be important I'll be right back when I'm done." Junhyung just pouted.

"Fine. But you better comeback!."

"Of course where will I go." Yoseob gave His boyfriend quick peck and headed his way to the CEO's office.

He got there and knocked the door and entered.

"Oh welcome Yoseob. Sit." Yoseob did what he was told.

"Yoseob, this was the worst decision I have ever made since I have been CEO for this company.

"Is everything ok sir?" The CEO looked kind of teary.

"Yoseob I hope that one day you can forgive me. Yoseob you are one of the best singers in this company. It breaks my heart to tell you this. Yoseob I'm so sorry but you can no longer work here as a Cube entertainer. I'm so sorry. You have about a week to say goodbye to your members. I'm so sorry."

At WM Entertainment

"Channie let's go out to eat. I made dinner reservation for 7." Jinyoung said to his Boyfriend. It was their 2 year anniversary.

"Ok let me finish getting ready." Gongchan said. 

Jinyoung got a phone call from his CEO. 

"Hello sunbae-nim."

"Jinyoung I know you are on holiday put I need to tell you something important."

"Umm ok sir I'll be there soon." Jinyoung hung up and went to see Gongchan.

"Channie."

"Hmmm."

"The CEO called me and said to see him. Its something important. So let's put our date on hold. Its still early."

"Yah Jung Jinyoung its our 2nd anniversary." 

"Channie I promise I won't take long. When I comeback we will have the best anniversary. They guys aren't home. They all went to Busan we have the dorm all to us." Jinyoung said and brought Gongchan closer to him. And Gongchan face became slightly pink.

"I would like that." Gongchan replied. Jinyoung kissed Gongchan's forehead.

"I'll be back soon I promise." Jinyoung got his keys and went to meet his CEO.

When Jinyoung got there the CEO was waiting for him.

"Jinyoung I am just going to get straight to the point. You and the rest of B1A4 have made this company proud but Jinyoung. I am so sorry for saying this but you are fired. You have until the end of you holiday to say goodbye to the members and move out of the B1A4 dorm."

BACK AT SM ENTERTAINMENT

Onew and Xiumin were heading back to tell their members what just happen. 'No wonder manager hyung looked so sad' Jinki thought. Onew never thought he would ever leave SHINee. SHINee is his life. How could he just get fired that easily. What did he do wrong was all he could think about.

EXO P.O.V.

Xiumin in the other hand looked like he was about to break down. He thought it was just a dream. No a nightmare. The worst of worst. 'Was I too quiet? Am I not good enough?' The only thoughts going through his head. "Minseok good luck. Try not to cry." Onew said with watery eyes. "I'll try sunbae."

Xiumin was in the front door of the EXO's practice room. 'Soon I will no longer enter this room. All the hard work I put. Why.' Xiumin just stared at the door. He couldn't open the door. The tears just fell from his eyes. He knew he would have to tell them. Just thinking about it hurts him even more and cries even more. He will be leaving his dongsaengs. They just finished promoting Overdose. They were just starting to spend time together again.

For what felt like forever Xiumin wiped his eyes and finally opened the door.

"Xiumin hyung! Are you ok!" Sehun was the first to go to his side.

"Min! What happened!" Suho said. Luhan looked over and ran immediately to Xiumin.

"Min! Min! Why were you crying!!"  Luhan got his love into his arms. Xiumin couldn't hold it anymore. He bursted into tears. 

"Xiu tell me what happened. Remember I'm here for you." With Luhan's words Xiumin cried even more. 

"Min you haven't cried this hard since our first win." Lay said.

"Xiu tell me what is the matter." Luhan tried to console his boyfriend.

It tool a while for Xiumin to calm down. 

"Guys. I don't know how to say this." Xiumin said with his eyes getting watery again.

"I- I.... In a week. I will no longer be able to be in EXO anymore. I have to leave EXO."

SHINee P.O.V

Onew made his way back to his band trying his best to hold back his tears. He opened the door and he saw s launching. A tear fell from his eyes. He knew he wouldn't be part of that anymore. No more concerts. No more SHINee comebacks. No more being SHINee's leader. And most importantly he would be able to see Taemin anymore. It hasn't even been a year since they have been together. They got together after Taemin did We Got Married. Onew got too jealous and in the end he made Taemin his.

In the middle of his thinking Key looked towards him. 

"Onew!!! What happened why are you crying!!"  When Taemin heard that he looked towards the door and saw the love of his life crying. He got up and went straight to Onew. And when Taemin got close enough to him Onew wrapped his arms around him and started crying softy. 

"Onew. What's going on." Taemin was just confused. But let Onew poor his heart out. 

After a few minutes Onew let go of Taemin.

"Everyone. I need to tell you guys something. We have been together for a long time. We have had each others backs for everything. But its time for me to go. I have leave SHINee. I can no longer be in SHINee."

BEAST P.O.V.

Yoseob couldn't believe it. He thought it was a joke. When his CEO shed a tear he knew he wouldn't joke about something like this. Yoseob wasn't even able to stand after he had no idea how he was able to get back to Junhyung. All the memories he had with BEAST came flashing. Their debut, when they got first place with shock. When they got song of the year award on KBS. 

Their first concert, world tour, Japanese debut, when Doojoon told everyone he and Hyunseung were together, when Dongwoon tools everyone about his and Kikwang's relationship.

And the most important confession. When Junhyung told Yoseob he loved him. It was after Beautiful Night promotions when Junhyung admitted his feelings. It has been almost 3 years since they have been together and now they have to separate. 

When Yoseob got back the moment he opened the door he feel to his knees. All the members of BEAST were already there when they heard that crash Hyunseung mom was the first to help Yoseob. And Junhyung right behind. 

The moment hyunseung was hugging Yoseob, he bursts into tears. 

"Junhyung what did you do to my baby!"

"No Hyunseung umma. It's not that."

"Then what is it."

Just thinking that Yoseob has to tell his band members no his family that he has to leave hurts him so much he tries his best not to cry.

"Starting by the end of next week I will no longer be Yang Yoseob main vocal of Beast. I have been fired." Yoseob said and crying into Hyunseung.

B1A4 P.O.V.

Jinyoung just argued with CEO saying he couldn't to that to him. In the end Jinyoung left angry and sad. How could they do that to him. He was B1A4's leader. B1A4 made WM become known. He went through so much with B1A4. He had finally found the live of his life. Jinyoung had fallen for Gongchan since they were trainees. But it wasn't until a little after B1A4's 1st aknewnniversary Jinyoung got the courage to tell Gongchan how he felt and Gongchan was more than happy to accept.

When he got home Gongchan was waiting for him. AAnd the moment Gongchan saw Jinyoung he knew something was wrong.

"Channie you know i love you right"

"Yes, and I love you  Can you tell me what's going on."

"Call the other members. Channie I'm sorry. I'm going to have to cancel our Anniversary Dinner."

Gongchan just nodded and called the other members.

When all of then were all the phone they asked Jinyoung what was the matter.

"Guys I want you guys back in Seoul as fast as you guys can.'

"Why what is the matter." Sandeul said.

"I want to tell all you guys when you get here."

"Hyung just say it it should be that bad." Baro said 

"I agree!" CNU said.

He knew it would be better when they are all together but they kept asking.

"Ok. I'll tell you all. Guys once my holiday is over." Jinyoung went and holder Gongchan's hand for comfort so he would be able to hold back his tears. 

"When my holiday is over. I can no longer be able to be in B1A4. I can't be you leader anymore." Jinyoung just broke down.