ARCADE

CAMPUS PRINCE

CHAPTER 6

 

-ARCADE-

 

 

(NORMAL POV) 

 

[dismisal ] 

 

*Bell Rings* 

 

 

 

'Thats all for today .Good bye Class . ' The teacher said then Leave the room

 

 

The other student was still in the room . they were arranging their things and placing it inside their bag.  

 

 

 

Then Suddenly Donghae had an Idea. he mention to the other that they should go to the arcade and have fun with their new classmate . All boys agreed to Donghae's Idea. Then Ryeowook immediately Tell Ryeomin about Donghae's idea ryeomin agree and they said they will come with seohyun and Jesica . when are finish packing up they already leave the classroom then walk in the school grounds.  

 

 

 

While walking in the school ground. they gain the stare from the others. Amusement and fondness were drawn from the other students face. they were not staring at them because they are with the CAMPUS PRINCE they were staring because they look like a KPOP STAR walking in the school grounds with the wind blewing their hair that added at effect .

 

 

 

They were happily chatting while Walking. Ryeomin and Ryeowook were holding their hands. Seohyun and jesica were Chatting with Kyuhyun and others. Shinyoung arm is in Donghae and Lee teuk's Shoulder they didnt even mind because they were already close and they know that it has no malice. while Eunhyuk is trying to put an arm in Ahn young shoulder but he always ended up being on the floor he didnt know that the 3 of them were black belter in taekwando .  

 

 

 

When they arrive at the Parking Lot they farther ways. the girls were using Ryeomin's car because they didnt bring their own car. While Donghae , eunhyuk ryeowook kyuhyun yesung siwon and leeteuk brought their own car. They decided that the meeting place will be in the coffe shop the the entrace at the mall. when they all enter the car they notice that Shinyoung s the only one left in outside the parking lot.  

 

 

 

Donghae thought that she will be riding in Ryeomin's car. 'They will look like a sardines there. ' he said in his mind. 

 

 

 

'YAHH~~ Shinyoung-sii Dont force yourself in to thier car . I can give you a ride' Kyuhyun offer shinyoung but she didnt answer

 

 

 

Instead they see Ryeomin give something to Shinyoung . They were all shock when they saw a motor helmet .  

 

 

 

'Yah ~ Shinyoung Are you Riding a motor ? Thats dangerous ' Yesung ask Shinyoung.  

 

 

 

'No ~ I will ride in your car with my helmet on, then i will dance bar bar bar inside your car . Isnt that Obvious ? ' Shinyoung answer in sarcastic tone as she was starting her engine and wearing her helmet.  

 

 

 

'Ok . >:D Lets Go~' Shinyoung Shout. Then Starting Driving With full spead and in a faster pace.  

 

 

 

The Boys Just Stare at her motor until the motor was not seen. 

 

 

 

Ryeomin started her engine and follow her cousin. when ryeomin car past the boys thats the moment when they realize that they have to go. 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and Ryeowook was tailing Ryeomin car because thats where all the girls are and they wanna make sure that they will not be in danger. Siwons is driving in a slower pace with his Audi R8 because he is showing off to the girls that he will past by. Donghae is in Full speed tailing Shinyoung he saw shinyoung motor and started following her but he was stop by the traffic lights he just watch shinyoungs presnce dissapear. Meanwhile Lee Teuk Kyuhyun and Yesung we're having an Racingon who will get to the mall first .  

 

 

 

 

-On the other side at Ryeomin's car- 

 

 

 

 

They were chatting and singing together the whole ride . Ahn young was the one driving her sister's car and Ryeomin turn on the music and started sinning when suddenly seohyun and jessica has something in their mind and couldnt help but get curios then she ask . 

 

 

 

'Why does Shinyoung didnt ride with us?' Seohyun ask 

 

 

 

'She does not ride a car . she has a phobia. when she was 10 years old they have a car accident with her father and after that she didnt ride a car anymore except when theres a driver. ' Ahn young answer .

 

 

 

'Ah ~ Thats why ~ '  

 

 

 

 

As soon as shinyoung arrive at the coffee shop she enter the shop . she sat near the near window and ordered a frappe. 

 

 

 

 

After 3 mins. Donghae arrived and saw Shinyoung. she saw Donghae . he arrived earlier tan she expected . He sat next to her . Shinyoung offered Donghae her frappe she just got a nod as an answer. 

 

 

 

 

They were Happily Chating. They were talking about basketball, computer games , starcraft , motor cycle racing , motorcross etc. He notice that Shinyoung foot were place on the other chair. He Just smile when he realize the fact that isnt girly she is a Boyish >:D. He also Knew that Shinyoung is a motorcycle racer in England and Philippines. 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes. One by One the others arrived. Once they were complete they already leave the shop and went to the Arcade inside the mall . 

 

 

 

-Arcade-  

 

 

 

Once they Enter the Arcade . they farther ways . The Girls (Except Shinyoung) went to the catcher then the other boys were on the hockey game 

and the others were on the shooting range. Shinyoung were in the motorcycle racing. 

 

 

 

(Eunhyuk's POV) 

 

I was watching Ahn Young Shouting at the Catcher because she spends almost 20 token but she always failed getting the monkey stuffies .  

 

 

 

 

'YAH!!~ YOU STUPID CATCHER ~ YOU'RE GETTING IN MY NERVES . WHY DONT KNOW GIVE THAT MONKEYYY~~ YAH! YOU WANNA DIE !!!!~ ' She shouted as if the catcher can hear her. She is so Cuteee!! >/////> 

 

 

 

 

'Hey~ You know that if the catcher can hear Im 100% sure that he or she is probably deaf by now. ' I came closer to her and put an arm on her shoulder .  

 

 

 

 

She Held my Arm and quickly remove it on her shouder 'WHAT DO YOU WANT' She said and still screaming -_-

 

 

 

'You want that Monkey stuffies . I will get it for you but in One Condition ' I Offer her . her eyes widen and sparkle on hearing what i Told her. 

 

 

 

' JINJA!!! :DD What Condition ?'  

 

 

 

' you will give me your number in return of getting that stuff toy for you' 

 

 

 

'SURE' o_o what ? Sure? I was expecting her to hit me or scream at me .  

 

 

 

 

'Really ? You wouldnt beat me or punch me ? ' I ask still in shock. Its weird -_- 

 

 

 

'Aniyo~ I wouldnt . Now Go get it before i change my mind' She said.   

 

 

 

 

I quickly jerked up and get a token in my pocket . After that I controlled the Crane and Aim for the Mnkey stuffies that she is getting a while a ago .   

 

 

 

 

*Focuse *

 

Focuse

 

Focuse

 

 

 

 

'YESSSS!!! I got It ' I raise my hand and happily punch it in the air 

 

 

 

'Ahn Young-ssi here. Now your number ' Her eyes sparkle as i gave her the monkey stuff toy 

 

 

 

 

'24'  

 

 

 

 

'Huh ? 24 ? ' I ask in Confusion 

 

 

 

'24 . You ask for my number right ? 24 is my favourite number. you just said that i should gave you my number you didnt said that it should be cellphone number or telephone so i gave you my favourite number and its 24 >:D Thanks for the Monkey Stuff toys . Byeeee'    

 

 

 

She said and after that she left me.  

 

 

 

 

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I ruffled my hair in confusion!

 

 

WHY Am I so STUPID.. Argghhh! she is so Smart -__-

 

 

 

AHN YOUNG YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY 

 

------

 

Hello :DD Chapter 6 is already here. Hohoho. you know on the day i was typing this chapter I spend 2 hours typing this because i was watching Emergency couple :DD hohoho. Then When I was already finishing up my computer automatically restart and the file i was typing wasnt save :'((( . huhuhu. TT.TT I was sooo dissapointed about that but because im soooo Beautiful. (kidding aside xD) I started typing it again :DD hohohoho So I hope you Like it And One more thing Puhleaseeeee !! Subcribe,Comment and add me as Friend :DD Hihihihiihi :DD