CHAPTER 9 B

CAMPUS PRINCE

 

Chapter 9 B

 

Angel or Demon ?

 

(EUNHYUK POV)

 

 

 

'baby its already 8:30 you have a photoshoot at SNR studio at 9 am you dont want to be late right?' My Mom is tryng to wake me up. she is caresing my hair .  

 

 

'mom 5 minutes more pls ? ' I Plead Im soo sleepyy right now cause im not able to sleep last night because of a lot of homework . 

 

 

'But Donghae is already on his way . He will come with you . I told him not to bring his Car because the two of you will use your car. ' 

 

 

'FINE~' I said and finally gave up. Well you see i'll have a photoshoot today for Blue-Thunder Magazine and the theme is couple . Im not sure but i know that there will be some girls will be there. I really hope that they will not flirt me because im trying my best to avoid them because of Ahn young . 8) Hohohoho. I realy Love her <3 

 

 

I Enter the bathroom then take a bath. After that I enter my WALK-IN Closet And Dress myself with a jeans and a simple white shirt then A leather jacket i match it with my white Adidas . And To tell you Im Still Handsome 

 

 

(AN . EHEM xD Someone is very conceited here . xD )

 

 

'Monkeyy~ Cmmon were gonna be late' The Fish :3 

 

 

'Arasoo~ Kaja ' 

 

 

I scanned my bag check my phone,wallet, and a spare shirt because its my first time to have a shoot without my assistant 

 

 

 

When we reach the Car i put my bag in the backseat so as Donghae . He sat on the bullet seat as i enter the Driver seat and started to drive . 

 

@SNR studio 

 as we enter the studio we saw 4 figure near the entrace they look like they are having a talk 

 

 

'Ok~ Now the 3 of you Go to your dressing room . ' the beautiful lady commanded , she looks old but she is pretty.

 

the 3 girls were about to enter when suddenly 

'Ahjumma~ The Boys are already here~ ' One of staff annonce our arrival

 

 

'Annyeong'  

 

 

'EUNHYUK THE MONKEY !!!!/ AHN YOUNG MY LOVES' WE BOTH SHOUTED ON THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS

 

 

OMG :'> If I They tell me earlier that Ahn young will be here at the shoot i'll definitely be here at 5 am :'> . Kidding :) 

 

 

'So.. You Knew Each other ? ' The Beautiful Lady ask us . 

 

 

'Yes , Mommy They are our schoolmate at SM University . ' Mommy ? 0_o Her Mother ? my future mother in law ? 0_0 

 

 

' Well , Actually Mom- I mean Madam we are classmates ' I slipped 

 

I smile at Ahn young she just roll an eye on me . Ryeomin say Hi and smile at me and Donghae while Shinyoung came closer on Donghae which is behind my back . 

 

 

'Tangna Ang Gwapo mo Donghae . xD ' Shinyoung Shouted while punching shoulder . (Trans : Secret xD Hahaha. you know it soon but not now)

 

 

'What ? How many times do i have to tell you dont use alien language on me -_- ' Donghae 

 

 

'Hahaha! Tangna Ang Gwapo mo Kasi xD' Ryeomin and ahnyoung just laugh on her sentence . i really dont have any idea what anguage was that 

 

 

'VASH ! What did i tell you about cussing' Mom-- I mean Ahnyoung's mother said with full of authority looks like a warning . who is Vash ? 

 

 

'Mianhaeyoo~~ Auntieee :D' 

 

 

 

' Excuse me they are all looking for all of youu~ ' one staff interupted our mini reunion 

 

 

 

Fast Forward ~~  

 

 

'Cass~ cling your hand on Top Shoulder , And Top put your arm on Shinyoungs waist ' The photographer comand

 

 

Aish~ That Blue-headed guy is her parthner -_- It wasnt fair It was suppose to be me and that guy is holding my Ahn young. I want to beat him but thats wrong . Proffesionalism thats what its called . 8) 

 

 

They were shooting as couple, us also. We were done for individual shoot, Ryeomin and I were parthner, Donghae and shin young were parthner i was shock How could Shinyoung be this Good in modeling. A Proffesional perhaps I was really amaze by the way she strike a pose at the camera , Smile to the camera and The way she work with her parthner I was really amaze and also Donghae.  

 

 

 

'Okay~ Cass and Top You're Done . Now lets start the group picture, vash,chandria,hae and hyuk come here. ' Photographer 

 

 

 

'Boys on the Back then girls on the chair infront of their parthner'  

 

 

 

We strike our pose then act sweet on the camera. Then the photographer said that we shoud change position. We fall in line then Stood next to each other parthner . I stood before Ahn young then next to Ryeomin . I put my arm on Ryeomins Shoulder , Donghae and Shinyoung face each other then hug each other. I saw Top put his arm on Ahn young's waist. -_- He is getting in my nerves .  

 

 

AFTER THE SHOOT

 

We are Taking a rest we cant go home because we still have to finalize our photo. but i want to talk to My loves so i was searchng for her right now.

 

 

'MY Lov-- I Mean Ahn Young, Can we talk ?' I Ask her as soon as i saw her. 

 

 

'We are Already Talking you Pabo~ ' My Loves T.T

 

 

' Why are you always pushing me away ? Do You Hate me that much ? Lets talk privately please? ' Suddenly i want to talk privately because i saw that Blue-headed Guy waling towards us .  

 

 

'Aniyo~ I dont want to talk to you! And Yes!! I Hate you ' Shinyong-sssi Help your cousin is hurting my feelings T.T 

 

 

'AHN YOUNG WAIT~' She left Me T.T I saw Top Following her. I Love BLUE BUT I HATE THAT BLUE HEADED GUY -_-

 

 

(AHN YOUNG POV)

 

I HATE HIM 3 . I WILL DEFINITELY TELL WOOKIE OPPA ABOUT THIS . -_- HE EVEN PUT AN ARM ON MY SISTERS SHOULDER HE SHOLDNT DO IT ON MY SISTER THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR ME . ERR. Erase that Just pretend i didnt say that . 

 

 

I Were walking in the hall way . Im searching for them because its time to go home. I look at dreesing room i didnt see them As same as the other rooms, I saw no one. Where the heck are they ?

 

 

'If You cant find them you can ride on my car~ ' I look up to the person i saw . Our gaze met -_- . He is so Annoying. 

 

 

'No Thanks , Top No need' I reclined his offer

 

 

' Can I have your number ?'  

 

 

'No' I answer with poker face

 

 

'Can I court you ? ' 

 

 

'No~' 

 

 

'Why ?'

 

 

'Im not Interested And besides you were just a pain i my ' 

 

 

'But--- ' 

 

 

 

'Bye~' I said and walk out in the hallway im going to the parking lot .  

 

 

On my way to Parking Lot I saw them havig a fuss about something .  

 

 

'Hey~ whats up ? It is very right to leave me there eh ?' Insert sarcasm here . 

 

 

'Sowee~ Hohohoho.' Vash -_- This weirdo  

 

 

'You were busy talking to Top Thats why we left you' Eunhyuk told me Coldly . I shivered Eh ? Why ? Last time he was clinging to me and Forcing me to talk to him .  

 

 

'Ah' I Just Answer.  

 

 

'My Motor Has no Gas , The Car has flat tire Auntie has use your Car. You Guys Can take the Service Van, I will just Commute. ' Oh~ Thats Why , 

 

 

'Why only us ? You can take the service either . You can come with us ? ' EH

 

 

'No~ i'll be fine. ' SH/VASH 

 

 

'I Will come with you. its already 9 pm the road is not safe i will come with you. ' Donghae . Eh? So sweet. 

 

 

'Thats Right We cant leave you alone .' EH 

 

 

'So If thats the case i think we shold all comute . ' 

 

 

Ok -_- No Choice . I have to come with them .  

 

 

(DONGHAE POV) 

 

 

We were riding a bus, I sat besides Shinyoung then the 3 others were on the back. I hear eunhyuk happily chating with Ryeomin, but he is not talking to Ahn yong ? What Happen ? readers do you know something ? 

 

 

Shinyoung were fast asleep she is leaning on my shoulder. I were enjoying the momment she looks cute when she is sleeping. haha but when she wakes up haha Never mind . I felt someones taping my other shoulder, Its Eunhyuk . 

 

 

' Hae They said we should stop at the next bus stop , ' 

 

 

'Why ? ' 

 

 

'They want to eat ice cream, they know a shop near '  

 

 

 

'Arrasoo~ but Shinyoung is sleeping i dont want to wake her up' 

 

 

 

' Eh? Dunno~'  

 

 

'Yah~ ryeomin wake shinyoung. ' EH 

 

 

'Eh? You can do it . ' RM 

 

 

'FINE' Its weird -_- he ignore Ahn young . 

 

 

Eunhyk stood infront of me, I Stand up gave him way. he patted shinyoung head. 'Princess~ Wakey Wakey~ ' It has no effect he try so many times and he seems annoy , Its hard waking shinyoung up 'I dont want to do this but "SHINYONG WAKE UP" He Shout while racking her back and fourth 

 

 

'WHATDA~' Shinyong snorted then

 

 

*Boogsshhh*  

 

 

"Pffftttt. Hahahahaahaha. xD ' Us 

 

 

Shinyoung punch Eunhyuks Face . Hahaha. 

 

 

' Shinyoung-siii~ WAEYOO ? Huhuhu ' Eunhyuk is acting like a baby . 8) haha.  

 

 

'Thats why we didnt want to wake her up xD haha' Ryeomin and Ahn young burst in laughter . 

 

 

' Why didnt you tell me ? ' They just shrugged then laugh again . Hahaha. i couldnt hold my back my laughter anymore . I burst in laughther. 

 

 

'Whats so Funny ? Mind Sharing me your thoughts ?' Shinyoung with cynic tune. All of us get back to our serious face. shinyoung looks serious . she looks like she is gonna punch us 

 

The Bus stop , She quickly go down to the bus and pass us. 

 

 

We enter the Ice cream shop , shinyoung isnt talking .  

 

 

' Shinyoung Mian- ' Eunhyuk 

 

 

'Shut up ' She Scolded Eunhyuk. Err.  

 

 

'One Vanilla Ice cream. ' Shinyoung announce still she didnt look at Eunhyuk . She just ordered one vanilla Ice cream JUST ONE, She is Really Mad ~ I remember the first day of class , when our math teacher wake her up, She turn into Demon O_o 

 

 

 

After she finish her Ice Cream, I was expecting her to grab my Ice crea but Im wrong , Instead she just pluck the Earphone in her ear and still her eyebrow were arched. 

 

 

 

I Tapped her Shoulder I just get an Glare as an Answer then she remove her headseat 'Arent you taking mine ?'   

 

 

 

 

'No~ ' Then put back her Earphone

 

 

 

(An: Le me sings Frozen Soundtrack : THE COLD NEVER BOTHER ME ANYWAYYYYY~~)