She is one of the boys

CAMPUS PRINCE

Chapter 3 . She is one of the boys

(Donhae's POV) 

'Heyy!!  Dude! Im Shinyoung your Donghae right ?  Do you play X-Box ? or basketball ?'  0_o  Shinyoung Ask Me 

What the hell ?  What was that For?  I thought She is Very Girly and you know she very pretty and looks good at our uniform . And then she will ask me to play basketball.  

'Ne. I Play basketball'  I answer her awkwardly

'Oh! Good~  Lets have a Match when you have a free time. ~'

'Err- Okay' 

'*Ehem*   Donghae and Shinyoung Would you mind sharing your conversation with us?  you two quite looks like busy chattng there. ' 

'Uhhmm~ Mrs. Bang We're just---'

'Im just telling him that he looks very Handsome :DD  Kekekeke ' She Cut my Sentence -_-

What the hell?  what was that for ?  Im handsome -_-

'Well.  Ms. Kim We doenst need to state the obvious . Hohohoho. Okay Lets start the Lesson~' Mrs. Bang 

The Lesson started . its English and Its boring.  -__- KFINE I at English . -_-  So I Didnt Listen to my teacher. 

Zzzzzz....  Zzzzz..

(3rd person POV) 

The Lesson started  English time. Donghae Hated The Most (Engrish Time. xD) Then Its Chemistry Shinyoung favourite then History  time before Lunch break .  

--Lunch Break-

Donghae , Eunhyuk , Kyuhyun, Yesung , Siwon , Leeteuk  And Wookie are on the way to canteen for lunch break together with Shinyoung bcause she's been talking to the boys about something.  its probably a basketball game or an coputer game.  She is very talkative and fun to be with thats why she is very close to the boys it just short time they like her because of her attitude and she is not very into some girly stuff.  

'So Saturday Afternoon, at the the school court are you ready lets have a match 4 vs 4 game?'shnyoung challenge them as they are walking towards the canteen 

'Sure !!! lets go now to the canteen i will treat you some ice cream ' Lee teuk offer shinyoung ~

'Oh~ Shisus~  Lee teuk the FRUGAL KING ? will treat you Ice cream ?  GOD!!  Its a miracle. hahaha!! '  Siwon teased teuk . because teukie is rich but he is so frugal~ so its the first time he will treat someone . 


the lunch break was fun .  its a bit noisy no~ i mean its sooo noisy at the canteen because of those men and shinyoungs voice they were enjoying thier time and sharing funny story until the bell rings ~ It was their time to go back to their home room.  Shinyoung got some death glare from other girls because she is with the CAMPUS PRINCE ~.  She is with 6 hot guys and she is the only girl. they thought that its the way shinyougs flirt so she can be close to the boys thats why she is hate by some girl student out there. 

when they arrived at the room they saw Ahn Young and Ryeomin Chatting together with so beautiful girl ~  They wave at Shinyoung. So Shinyoung came to them.  

'Annnyyeeooonngg~~  Im Seohyun ~ and i like warm hugs'  Seohyun said and Hug Shinyoung .

'Hey~ You're like Olaf . xD Hahaha.  You know Olaf the snow man? hohoho'  Shinyoung Joke around seohyun . :DD

so the girls discused and chat with each other . they know some of their common attitude . and got very close to each other .  actually the 3 of them is easy to be with because they are so friendly and kind thats why they are easy to be love by somebody else.  

'Hi~ Ahn Young-ssi .  I think i know you~ you're a model in a english magazine right ?  Can I take pictures with you ? '  One student approach them and ask to take pictures with ahn young.  she happily accepted it and her after that then the teacher came.~ 


(SHINYOUNG POV) 

'Anyeong Haseyo~ Chonun Moon Ah reum imnida ! ' Wooaahh!! you could sense that she is very strict . because of her way of speaking . 

she continue ' I dont have an Special Treatment here. even if you are the son's owner , a fashion model or a princess in ENGLAND ~ the hell i care of you are one of that all i know is you were all my students at thats why you follow my rules. if you dont follow it you'll have you face the consenquences.  ~  '  a very scary teacher >__<

'And Oh ~ By the Way' Im Your MATH  Teacher '  >___<


'WHAT THE HELLLLL'  >___< I scream in frustration. -_______-


Waaaaaaahhhh!!! ASDFGHJKL!!  MATHH

-----

HELLO!!!  3 CHAPTERS ALREADY !  HIHIHIHI. IVE EATEN CHOCOLATE THATS WHY IM LIKE THIS. XD MWEHEHEHE. !!  HELLOO! LABYUUU!!  PLS SUBSCRIBE AND ADD ME PUHLEEASSEEEEE??? *PUPPY EYES * (CAPS LOCK PARA INTENSE XD)  MORE RYEOWOOK SCENE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER <3 <3