Familiar looking?

Moon

Then I heard door opening. I looked the direction where I hear it. I saw Chanyeol coming down and then he stopped at the kitchens door. Everyone except D.O looked him stunned. Suho looked shocked towards me. I looked away. I drink my juice and try to ignore Suhos and Chanyeols stare.

"Who is he?" Suho said to me. I looked Suhos way and then place the cup down.

"He is the one who is staying here." I said to Suho. He looked even more shock.

"You bring here some kind of gangster!" Suho said to me. I sigh. I knew he would be really worried if he sees Chanyeol.

"He's not a gangster." I said to Suho. Chanyeol sit next to me into Kris chair. D.O gave him plate and he took food himself. Suho looked him.

"I don't trust you." He said to Chanyeol. I looked D.O with 'I need help' face. D.O pat on Suhos shoulder. Suho turned and looked him. D.O write something and showed to Suho. It says: 'You need to go to work now father.' Suho jump up from his chair and eat quickly. He put the plate to the table.

"I'll go now kids. Call me if something happens and thank you D.O for reminding me about my work." Suho said and pat D.O's head. Then he patted Luhans head and mine. He smiled to us, but when he looked Chanyeol he looked him suspiciously. D.O pulled gently from his shirt. Then Suho smiled to him. He opened the door and closed it behind him. We heard the car starting and driving away. Luhan get up from the table.

"Thanks for the food D.O! It was really good! I will go to my room now." Luhan said cheerfully. When he left to his room it was silent at the kitchen. D.O looked me and I looked him. He opened his mouth, but then he shut it. I think he likes to talk, but sadly he can't. Chanyeol looked D.O.

"You look familiar." He said to D.O. D.O just blink his eyes many times. I looked Chanyeol and then D.O. There is no way these two had met. D.O is all the time in our house and Chanyeol I guess he has been all the time outside. Everyone was quiet again after he said that. Then Chanyeol get up from his seat. I eat my last food from the plate.

"Thanks for the food." I said to D.O and he smiled warmly. Chanyeol thanked him too. D.O started to take the plates and put them inside the dishwasher. I looked D.O for a while, then someone grab my shirt collar from behind me. I looked behind me and saw it was Chanyeol. He pull me with him to his room.

In the guest room he was quiet for a while. Then he let go of me and turn me around. He looked into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him a little irritated. Then he looked away.

"You remind me of someone too." He said shyly. This was new side of him? Is he really shy? Or is he just pretending? Then he cough lightly.

"Forget what I said before." He suddenly said that and I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms.

"Why?" I asked him. He covered his face and turned around.

"Forget it." He said and I looked his back. Why did he turn away? I walked closer a few steps and turn him around. Then I saw his cheeks where a little reddish. This is new! Then he turned away again. I sigh.

"I don't know what is wrong with you now, but you aren't as bad as you looked first time." I said to him. He turned around. Then he pin me on the wall.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes. Subscribe and comment! ^^