Chapter 2

Could it be....you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Annyong, I am Hyunnie”, a shy boy said as he hid behind the teacher.

 

“Okay children, he is your new friend from today on. Please play with him all right!”, teacher said as she nudged him towards the other children

 

“Ne~” came the collective reply

 

The children came to talk to him at first but as he was too shy, they soon got disinterested and started doing other things.

 

On that day, he could not make any friends and ended up playing by himself.

 

One week later

 

When Daehyun walked into the class, he saw a group of people surrounding a girl, who was talking animatedly. He still had not been able to make many friends.  He also wanted to join them, but was too shy to approach them first.

 

As he was wondering what to do, the girl who was talking approached him, “Annyong!! I am Hyerim, you can call me Rimmie!! What is your name??”, The girl asked, giving him a bright smile.

 

Daehyun was awed, he could not help but smile back and replied “ I am Hyunnie!”

 

“Your smile is so nice!! Let’s be friends!!”  Rimmie said as she dragged him outside to play.

 

 

*triiiiing~ time to wake up~ triiiiing~time to wake up*

Daehyun turned off the alarm, as he woke up from one of the most vivid dream he had ever had. His mind was still in haze, and he slowly realized it was just dream.

Arrgh! Why did I have to dream of you today of all days…I need to focus today, but now I will be thinking of you the whole day because of the dream…… But at least I got to see you after a long time........... even if it was in the dream….............Hyerim ah, where are you right now??

Daehyun thought to himself, and found himself smiling from their memories

 

*SMACK* “Jung Daehyun! We are goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter