Denial

Grey

Daesung thought he could get used to this, the impulsive meet-ups and skinship that sends his heart fluttering.

He wondered if this is what people who are in a relationship feel like.

And he wondered if it was okay for him to feel the same way with Seunghyun.

--

Choi Seunghyun was the type that liked to take things slow.

He’d always believed that things worked themselves out eventually, and most of the time, they had.

Most of the time.

He hadn’t really realized what he was doing.

It was just that one night outside that awful club, the temperature was just right and he was just tired enough and all the street lights were hitting Daesung at all the right places and then he just wanted to hold his hand and stay there like that forever.

Then he wanted more, to see Daesung more, too hold his hand and hug him and the more he did, the more it became a natural thing to do.

It had not occurred to him what it was going to turn into, he never liked to think things through, he never liked to over-think, because things should just sort themselves out.

--

Seungri was acting weird, Daesung had finally noticed between his deep thinks of Seunghyun and having their secret meet-ups in which he was in denial of for being intentionally planned.

Him and Seunghyun had always just happened to be free at the same time, he'd argue with himself so he'd feel less guilty about never invitng Seungri and just feel less about the situation in general.

And I wouldn't mind if Seunghyun-hyung decides to invite Seungri along! He'd add.

--

Seungri was acting really really weird, Daesung had finally realized.

He’d be laughing and giggling at his phone then literally the next minute he’d be sulking miserably like a panda that is refused their bamboo.

 

He started dressing differently, abandoning his t-shirts and snapback caps with dress-shirts and big coats that looked like he stole them from Seunghyun’s wardrobe.

Daesung never asked if he was okay, because he always assumed Seungri was okay.

 

And he was too busy worrying about acting normal himself.