Kiss

Your Kisses Makes Me....

...

“Lu.”

Luhan could only blink when he felt soft lips pressing oh-so-gently against his own, making his breath hitch momentarily. When the sensation ends shortly after it started, Luhan can only blink. There before him stands none other than Kim Minseok, smiling that stupid smile of his. Preferably called as Xiumin, his band mate and his best friend.

“What.”  Luhan deadpans, not managing to do anything else in his confused state, still blinking dumbly. Hearing the other chuckle, the younger blushes and clears his throat, righting himself up. And only then he registers the situation.

What the actual ғυϲƙ. Xiumin kissed him.

Not knowing what to say or how to react, Luhan just stands there awkwardly, staring at the elder and waiting for something to happen. Like, I don't know, the ground giving away from underneath him so he could just disappear. Or something like that.

The rescue arrives in the form of Kim Jongdae, who jumps onto Luhan with so much force that the both of them end up on the floor. Luhan never had been more grateful for his annoying band mate being annoying. Never mind the fact that the mentioned person is currently strangling him to death.

When he managed to get Chen off of him, Xiumin was gone, leaving behind the feeling of soft lips and the image of a stupid wide grin.

...

 The second time it happened, Luhan is sitting half dead in their van, cursing Tao under his breath for stealing his rightful seat inside the van. Stupid youthful energy of his. I'm getting old.

The other members are asleep, all over each other, drooling. Cute, Luhan thinks, In a disgusting way. He can't help but smile at them.

When Luhan was halfway to dreamland, he suddenly felt a soft sensation against his lips and the light scent of blueberries drifting into his nose. It feels nice. In his half asleep mind, he sighs and presses back ever so gently. He doesn't notice how the other person's breathe hitches and the feeling disappears. Luhan fell asleep with a smile on his face.

...

“Minseok-ah, why the hell are you kissing me all the time?”

Luhan didn't intend to blow up like that on the elder. It's just...Luhan is kinda feeling pissed, because a certain baozi continuously steals kisses from him whenever he is off guard. It's not like Luhan hates it. Quite the opposite, actually. But he can't help but feel confused and slightly used by the elder. Or maybe he is just playing mind games with me.

 So when the adorable bun sneaked a kiss on the younger's lips while they were playing Mario Kart yet again, (and Luhan was so not losing), he couldn't keep his frustration back anymore.

 What if he just kissed me to distract me from the game? Oh, that bastard is going to-

 Luhan shakes his head, ridding himself from those thoughts, and goes back to glaring at the older boy. Who looks like he is about to cry, with his lips trembling in an adorable pout and tears building at the corners of his eyes.

Well, .

“I'm sorry. I won't do it again.”

Luhan doesn't even have time to say anything before the elder storms out of the room, leaving behind a tense atmosphere and the scent of blueberries.

“What a great way of going about things, you idiot.” Luhan growls at himself, tempted to kick the Wii-remote.

Kris doesn't say anything when he comes into the room and finds Luhan whacking his head against the wall. He guesses it’s because he lost at Mario Kart. Again.

...

Two weeks. Two ғυϲƙing weeks and he didn't kiss me.

 Luhan is in a bad mood. He growls at the stylists, he growls at the interviewer, he growls at a dog barking at him when he passes, and he growls at Chen, who is about to annoy him. Again.

Chen walks away like a kicked puppy. Luhan doesn't even feel slightly guilty.

Instead he just stares at a certain baozi, who is hanging way too ғυϲƙing much around the dancer. Xiumin shares his food with Lay, Xiumin plays around with Lay, Xiumin hugs Lay and ohmyғυϲƙinggod he kisses Lay on the cheeks.

Luhan narrows his eyes. Those are rightfully my kisses.

When Tao tells him he looks like an angry deer, Luhan kicks him in the shin and leaves the room, pissed, leaving a screeching Tao grabbing at his leg, a dumbfounded Lay, a pissed Kris for kicking his beloved, a laughing Chen, and a slightly guilty looking Xiumin.

ғυϲƙ Xiulay. Xiuhan is much better.

...

 Luhan grits his teeth as he pushes Xiumin against the wall, a satisfied smirk making its way onto his face when the elder lets out a pained hiss. Round eyes open and looking into his doe ones, filled with confusion, fear, and anticipation, making it hard for Luhan not to ravish the person in front of him.

“L-Luhan?”

It's dark in the Luhan's room and the two of them are alone. The moon is the only source of light, illuminating the room in a light glow, lighting the face of the older man in front of him. Luhan gulps and loosens his grip on him, feeling how the elder visibly relaxes after that.

 “I...Minseok...Why are you doing this to me?”

He shortly catches Xiumin's confused gaze before he buries his face into the other's shoulder and lets out a light whine, slinging his arms around the other's waist, squeezing tightly. He hears the soft chuckle coming from the person in front of him and he can't help but smile when arms embrace him back.

 “Why are you playing this mind games with me? First you kiss me every chance you got, and now you go around, kissing Lay.

Luhan scrunches his nose up cutely when the dancer's name was mentioned, making Xiumin laugh and squeeze his adorable dongsaeng tighter. Luhan mewls and buries his head in the other's neck.

 “What, is the almighty Luhan jealous?” Xiumin asks with a cheeky grin, cheek pressed against the side of the younger's face. Luhan only sniffles, not saying anything. Xiumin just laughs again.

“Well, what if I told you that I don't like Lay? Not like that, anyway.”

Luhan presses his smile into the elder's neck, squeezing Xiumin even tighter in his happiness. The elder just hugs back.

Suddenly the younger was pulled back, Xiumin's face now inches from his, eyes filled with an unknown emotion.

“And what if I told you that I love you and I want to ғυϲƙing ravish you right now because you are acting so ғυϲƙing cute, I want to eat you?” Xiumin's voice is a deep whisper, making Luhan shudder and made something rise in the younger.

 

Luhan smirks and whispers into the other's ear in a seductive whisper.

“I'd ask: what are you waiting for then?”

The elder growls and smashes his lips against his Luhan's violently, ravishing the younger's mouth with his eager tongue and making the younger whimper from pleasure. Luhan's hands are buried in the elder's locks, fingers threading and pulling, his own tongue dancing with the elder's. Suddenly there are hands grabbing the back of his thighs, lifting him up and Luhan doesn't waste time and slings his legs around the other's waist. Not much after, he feels his back meet the soft mattress of his room and wet lips tracing down his neck.

Yes, Xiuhan is definitely better.

...

 They woke up and sweaty, but happy. They showered together, sneak kisses here and there, cuddle on the couch, and make out hardcore on the kitchen table. They feel as if they’re in heaven.

“Guys. I was eating.” Chen deadpans, pissed that he can't annoy the adorable deer anymore. Well, not without getting socked in the face by a certain baozi. He knows because he tried. It hurt. Like ғυϲƙ.

 Kris just shrugs and continues eating his cereals, not sparing a glance at the couple directly in front of him, with Luhan on the kitchen table and Xiumin between his legs, roaming hands and whimpers and tongue all included. Chen nearly throws up.

 “My god, you two. Would you stop making those noises?

...