Chapter I

Extraordinary

                “Kamsamnida.” I said as I exit the café when suddenly my eyes caught a figure. She seems so lonely. She throw her cigarette on the ground. I was about to walk to her when she suddenly stood up and walked away. Oh well.

                I entered my car and place the coffee I bought and drive to my hideout.

                I am currently looking at the beautiful night view this old abandoned building has to offer. Everything seems peaceful when you’re looking up here. No crime happening. No traffic. No dirt. Just a peaceful city with beautiful lights from different buildings, vehicles and establishments. But I should know better that this is just a huge illusion. Nothing’s peaceful about this city. As I look around the old building’s rooftop. I saw a familiar figure. It was the girl from the coffee shop!

                I notice her looking at the same view I was looking at awhile ago.

                She must have notice my stare and my presence when she talked, “Do you smoke?” And she stared at me. I nodded my head in response as I walk closer to her and sat beside her. She handed me a piece of cigarette as she puffed the one trapped between her two fingers. And I lit mine.

                “My mom once told me that looking at this kind of view lessen your stress.” I was shocked when she spoke, her voice is so soft. So innocent. My thought was cut when she spoke again. “It’s less distracting talking to an stranger and opening up. Don’t you think so?”

                “Uhh.. yes I think so too." I looked up at her and smile, "I'm Jong In. And you are?" I asked. "Dahee. Choi Dahee."

                “So what’s bothering you, Dahee?” I asked as I smirked. “Just stuffs.” She answered. And we went silent for a while. I was about to ask her where she study when she suddenly stood up and said, “I have to go now. It was nice, uhm, smoking with you, Jong In. Bye.” She stood up and exited the building.

                Starting that day, I can’t sleep properly. Thinking about her. There’s something about that girl that triggers my curiosity.

                Weeks after that night, I am back to school. Vacation has finally ended. And this year, is our last year as High school student.

                Students started filling the classrooms. Noises were heard from the hallway as student met their friends again after a long vacation.  I sat on my assigned chair as I wait for Sehun, my best buddy. And few minutes after, he arrived. I smiled at him as a greeting and he smiled back in return and sat at his assigned place.

                Everyone is talking out loud, when our teacher arrived. “Settle down, hakseng. Settle down.” Everyone obeyed.

                “I am Mrs. Choi and I’ll be your homeroom adviser for this school year. I do not tolerate wrong doings, just so you know. Oh, and we have a transfer student from America. Please introduce yourself, dear.”

                And as Mrs. Choi assisted this transferee, I was shocked to see that student. “I’m Choi Dahee. Nice to meet you all.” She said as she looked at me straight in to the eye. .

 


Author's note:

Hi everyone! uhm, hi. i'm not good with these kind of stuff so uhm yea. im so sorry for all of the grammatical errors and such. uh yeah 

-E