Continuance

No words

Fast forward long after the incident, Sehun started to laugh and smile more often, as he now finally got a person (a friend) to talk everything to. Ara seemed like a fresh air that keep him inspired for the art he works at.

In which way Ara thought Sehun would tell the school authorities on the beating incident, the boy handled the situation very well instead, by keeping his mouth shut and didn’t exaggerated things to avoid another worse scenario that might as well happen.

She always adored the way Sehun looks incredibly handsome when those cold eyes moved faster while he's sketching, the way he wiped the sweat on his forehead or else when he continuosly his lips, she enjoyed it all. She didn’t mind the silence between them. They both enjoyed it.

Ara’s phone vibrated soon after the graduation ceremony ended. She saw the message that appeared on her phonescreen.

Congratulation for us!! Kkk. Meet me at the baseball field. Sehun. The content of the text has brought a smile in her face as she straightly heading toward the mentioned place.

After the struggling in the hall way, she made it to the meeting point. While sitting comfortably on the bench, she stretched her legs as well watching the group of her juniors practice baseball in the calm weather that seemed blowing the warmth autumn breeze.

About 10 minutes of waiting, Sehun arrived with a warm smile on his face while holding a lot of colorful bouquets in his arms. After all, he is Oh Sehun, the well known gorgeous baby boy at their school. If he didn’t get many flowers from his fans, the world probably flipped over.

After get rid of the flowers the boy handed her a pretty purple tulips bouquet with his popular stone face while trying to sit next to her.

The boy quite surprised to see that Ara seemed confused and just stared blankly to him instead of the anticipated reaction he had been thinking since the morning “You shouldn’t give me something you got from other people, Sehun” She refused while being flustered a bit.

“What? No!” the boy reacted surprisingly.

“I got these from them, but i prepared this for you” as he pointed to the bouquets on the bench next to his seat.

The girl clenched after hearing his words, she was mostly being flattered, but tried to act normal and took the bouquet in front of her eyes happily.

“T.. Thank you” she stumbled in her speaks.

After congratulated each other for their graduation, they comfortably sit next to each other while staring at the court or the clouds without many words spoke. The clouds looked clear and the sky was colored light blue, the weather was just so great for an outdoor activity actually.

“Ara” Sehun break the silence while his gaze still on the scenery.

The called girl turned her face to him and ended up observing the piece of art in front of her, the most perfect piece of art she thought.

“I got a scholarship, they said people there appreciate art more than mostly people here” he slowly said. There is sadness reflected from his eyes.

Ara widened her eyes a bit as she recognized the university he was talking about.

“In.USA?” she spoke slowly and carefully.

“Uh-huh” Sehun said briefly while nodding.

There is suddenly something in her heart that making her feels not right. She began to wonder if this all a joke, but as much as she she wanted this to be one, this isn’t his style. He never had a sense of humor at the first place actually.

To realize everything was so real was making her turmoil worsened. Her heart seemed to over-pump the blood, making its pressure to the degree she couldn’t hear anything nor feels any. She didn’t know how to react either.

The chill breeze started to be their company while both of them remained silent. No words exited. In that moment, Sehun began to voiced, making Ara put the focus on him once again.

“Ara, I once was lost and then you came carry me to the lighter side. There are no many words spoken between us, but.. if i could say, i was in the happiest rate when I’m with you” Sehun stared through Aras’ eyes and stop a moment.

“Thank you for being my company for the last couple of months. Thank you, really” after a long paused, Sehun continued smoothly.

Before Ara lose herself and break down in tears, she threw her gaze to the sky again, but nothing particular to saw, she mostly just tried to hold on and bit back the tears before she started speaking. She just can’t cry, she should be more supportive since Sehun finally able to stand for himself and start to create his dream. What did you cry for? She said to herself.

And then a warm and soft touch could be felt in her cheek, Sehun tried to get her face facing him, and then he pushed away the hair that seemed to almost cover Aras’ face.

Their eyes seemed to lock each other for over a minute, after that Sehun landed his lips on hers. It wasn’t a long kiss but it surely more than just a peck, it was a sweet autumn kiss, a graduation kiss, a kiss they would crave more, a kiss they’ll be missed, a first and the last kiss, a goodbye kiss.

“I’ll be back home. Just please, wait for me a bit longer” Sehun ended their conversation.

Ara didn’t say anything though, she tried to be more cheerful, but she nodded. Steady! 

No words could comfort them in this situation.

But as their fingers fit perfectly in each other, there is no use breaking a beautiful silence between them.