Pink Sofa

Pink Sofa [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                — I WON AGAIN! — Dongwoo shouted and jumped around the living room when the running competition ended on the TV screen.

                — Aiiish, that’s not fair! You play this a lot more often than I do — _____ pouted and sat on the couch.

                — Aigoo, you sound like a kid — he laughed loudly.

                — Ok, another one, I’m definitely going to win this time — she got up in a second and selected the “New Game” option on the screen. At the same time, the doorbell rang — OMO, He’s here! Oppa, you have to go now — she said, running to the door while he was already playing.

                — Ah, wae?

                — Sunggyu oppa is here — she whispered after looking through the eyehole on the door.

                — Oh? You didn’t say he was coming today… — Dongwoo kept running.

                — I did, you just didn’t pay attention — she said and opened the door.

                Sunggyu was there, looking cool, as always, with his head a bit lowered and one hand inside his pocket.

                — Hey — he said and smiled, that one smile that had the power to melt her heart every time.

                — Hi — she hugged him — Come in — she took his hand and pulled him in, closed the door and led him to the living room where Dongwoo was celebrating another victory.

                — I won again, ha!

                — You didn’t though, I wasn’t playing — she laughed and he turned around.

                — Hey! — Dongwoo said and they bumped their fists.

                — Hey man.

                — Alright, oppa, you have to go now — _____ said and grabbed Dongwoo’s arm.

                — Oh, are you pulling me out? Just because aunt and uncle aren’t home… I see you, naughty — he laughed loud.

                — OPPA! — she shouted, her cheeks red and Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

                — Yah, we don’t-- Aiish, you ert… — he ruffled his hair.

                — Ara, ara, I’m going… Only after a game against him — Dongwoo opened his bright smile.

                — Ani oppa, he doesn’t wanna play with you, go home~ — _____ tried, unsuccessfully, to push him to the door.

                — Yah, I’ll tell auntie you did stuff while she wasn’t home — he threatened her with a mischievous smile.

                — Omma won’t believe you — she showed her tongue and sat on the couch behind them, crossing her arms — Fine, play.

                — Let him be, _____-yah. My victory will be such a shame for him you won’t have to push him out the door, he’ll go home willingly — Sunggyu .

                — Come on! I’m just warning you, I’m good — Dongwoo shouted.

                — Ye, ye… Let’s see — Sunggyu said, preparing himself for the running.

                The counting started from five. Both boys were extremely focused on the screen. Exactly when the counter reached to zero, _____ shouted.

                — Dongwoo oppa! — she pulled him by the hem of his shirt.

                — Oh? Wae? — he looked back and in a frame of second realized what she was trying to do — Ah! _____-yah!

                The girl laughed full heartedly when she was able to distract him, causing Sunggyu to be some steps ahead on advantage.

                — Yah, I want revenge! — Dongwoo shouted a bit angry.

                — Nope, you said a game, it was one already, go home~ — the girl showed her tongue again while Sunggyu was laughing loudly.

                — Fine… I’ll win against both of you anytime, just wait for it, pabos.

                Dongwoo jokingly stomped his feet all the way to the door with _____ behind him all the time.

                — Be careful with this guy, alright? — he said already outside.

                — Stop it, you know him already.

                — Oh, yeah, he should be the one careful with you… Yah, be care-- — he started shouting to Sunggyu, who was inside.

                — Good bye, oppa! — _____ said louder than him and closed the door before he could react. The girl walked back to the living room, where Sunggyu was looking the game’s CDs in his hands.

                — You have a lot of dance ones, huh?

                — Yep~ I like to pretend I’m a star on a stage.

                — Can you do it now? — he asked, teasing her.

                — No, you didn’t pay for a ticket — she started grabbing all the CDs on the floor and putting them inside the box.

                — I did! Doesn’t popcorn count? — he pointed to a plastic bag resting on the couch.

                — Hm… Maybe. But not now, they’ll be here any minute.

                — It’s a promise for later, you can’t break it.

                — But I didn’t promise anything!

                — You also didn’t say no — he said, what got her thinking for a while and he smiled in victory.

                — Ayy, fine. But not today!

                The doorbell rang again, _____ ran to it to open and meet Hoya and Lala, Sunggyu’s friend and his girlfriend. They used to go on double dates a lot, and due to that, both girls easily became best friends.

                After all the greetings, _____ went to her room to get some blankets and pillows. The boys started setting up, making some room, moving the center table and couches to spread the blankets like a huge bed in the living room, where they could watch the movie comfortably, while the girls were in the kitchen, preparing the snacks.

                — Ok, here’s the deal. We choose one movie, and you guys choose another. Starring contest to decide which one we’re playing first — _____ said.

                — Do we really need to? You know we’re going to win anyway — Hoya said, teasing the girls.

                — Of course not! — Lala slapped him slightly — Let’s do it — she sat in front of him.

                — Useless, we already know the result — Sunggyu said, also turning to face _____.

                — Psh, you’re so full of yourselves — _____ said.

                On the first round, Hoya won, but also _____, so they were even; on the second, both boys ended up winning, which caused the ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter