Heels and The Missing Kibum

Before It's Too Late

"Try these on!" Heechul smiled brightly as he handed you a pair of beige boots. You looked at the pair and slowly put your feet in them. The boys were all sitting by you and watching as Heechul and Sungmin go back and fourth, getting you pairs of shoes to try on. 

"I think you're exhausting her" Donghae said as he looked at you.

"It's fine Oppa" you smiled at Donghae. 

It's been almost an hour already. Mr. Jung had left you with the boys since he found that you didn't really need his company as the boys were taking care of you well. Kibum had secretly slipped away from the rest of suju to walk around the mall himself. You were too occupied by Heechul and Sungmin's never ending shoe choices. You were getting rather exhausted and started pouting to yourself. 

"Hyung ah, I think she's really tired of trying the shoes on" Eunhyuk said as he shouted over to heechul.

"Just these few more!" Heechul shouted. 

"Okay here you go!" Sungmin smiled as he places three pairs of flats in front of you. You gingerly slipped your little feet into the shoes, and sungmin smiled to himself as your feet looked pretty in his choices. Heechul snatched one from the three and the rest of the pairs he had chosen. 

"AJA!!!" Heechul said as he proceeded to the cashier. 

"No wait, I'm paying for her this time" Hangeng said.

"Me too, we'll both pay" sungmin added.

"Aniyo Hangeng Appa, sungmin oppa.."You said as you got your wallet out, Sungmin pushed your hand down to stop you from paying. "Chincha... You don't have to" you said.

"We're happy to pay for you princess!" Hangeng smiled as he paid for the 6 pairs of shoes Sungmin and Heechul had chosen. You looked at them helplessly as Hangeng carried two boxes while kangin and shindong held the rest and donghae, eunhyuk and siwon were carrying your bags of clothes. 

"Where's kibum oppa?" you asked.

"Wasn't he with us?" Leeteuk said.

"No he isn't" you replied flatly, not feeling comfortable with his absence.

"you're too attatched to kibum" Ryeowook jeered as he nudged you, you blushed and shook your head slowly.

"AWWWWWW SO CUTE!" Ryeowook squealed.

"okay let's go look for him" Yesung suggested as you all walked around the mall looking for the missing kibum.

*Kibum's POV"

I walked around by myself, I wanted to look for something to give Dani-ah as a welcome gift from me. Would it look like I'm hitting on her? I went past toys, jewellery and clothes shops, but nothing really suited her in my opinion. Then I came across a new ballet boutique. 

"Perfect" I smiled to myself and walked in. 

*no one's pov*

"Hey it's a ballet boutique" Kyuhyun said as he pointed to a small shop in the corner.

"May I go in Oppas?" you asked, looking at Donghae and Sungmin who were walking by your side. 

"Of course!" everyone replied, and you pranced in.

"I knew she's brighten up" Donghae said to himself, as they all followed you in. 

As you entered you saw Kibum looking at leotards and pointe shoes on display. 

"Kibum Oppa! We were looking for you!" you said as you skipped over to him.

"you were?" he said, clearly amused.

"What are you doing here oppa?" you asked.

"I wanted to buy you a welcome gift... But i wasn't sure what to get, and I saw this shop so I thought I'd take a look" he smiled at you. A huge smile spread across your face and your cheeks turned pink. "I also remembered that you don't have many leotards, only the ones from your school so I thought, why not find a pretty design for you?" he smiled

"omo oppa, you don't have to" you said, touched by hat he said.

"Yah kim kibum! you were here all along!?" heechul screeched as the rest of suju came into the shop. 

"Yeah, i wanted to get a special welcome gift for Dani-ah" kibum smiled. Jeers were heard from the rest of suju and you blushed more, you proceeded to looking at the different leotards to avoid them. Every piece seemed to have captivated you since all you had were the white ones with your school crest. You looked at a baby pink double crossback one and it held your stare.

"I think she's chosen one" eunhyuk said as he pointed at you. Kibum smiled and walked over to you, you immediately put the leotard back onto the rack and pretended to look at other designs, not looking at him.

"everything here is what I dreamed of" you whispered to yourself, unaware that kibum was just walking behind you with the pink leotars in his hands, smiling at your shyness. You picked up another white one, this time it was a halter neck one. You sighed and set it back on the rack and looked at a park purple one. Kibum laughed silently and picked those two up as well and you pouted at the entire rack of leotards and walked over to the pointe shoes, clearly in your own world.

"She doesn't even notice us" Sungmin said as the whole of super junior just watched you walk around the shop.

"She's in her own dreamland" Eunhyuk said.

"Clearly" Yesung said. 

Kibum had already gone to pay for the three leotards which you had spent extra time staring at and also a black one which he had chosen earlier before you came. 

Donghae had secretly left the group as well and purchased matching wrap skirts for your leotards as well. 

"I want to get her something too," donghae said as kibum looked at him. Kibum merely nodded in response. "You know, since heechul, hangeng and sungmin had already bought her the clothes and shoes.." donghae added. They both paid up and walked to you and the rest of suju.

"Dani-ah" Kibum said. "Shall we go home?" he asked as he put his hand on your shoulder, making you blush. You nodded shyly in response, a little reluctant but you moved along with them, walking in between kibum and donghae again.