Shopping and Stars

Before It's Too Late

After dinner you all decided to walk around the mall. You always walked near kibum, sungmin, donghae, eunhyuk and heechul. But for now you were walking next to Mr. Jung.

"Looks like you've warmed up to the boys already" he smiled.

"Yeah, but I'm most comfortable with Kibum-ssi though" You admitted, blushing lightly.

"He's a nice boy.. Doesn't like to get involved in the bickering of the rest. "He smiled. "You'll have to get up early tomorrow cuz practice is at 10am.. and we need to buy you some clothes cuz all you have seems to be dance attire and just random pieces of clothes. You can't survive with just 3 outfits." He said as you all walked into the department store.

"HYUNG WHY ARE WE IN THE LADIES SECTION!?" kangin yelled, causing you to jump.

"Dani-ah needs clothes, she doesn't have much." Mr. Jung answered.

"COME ON MY PRECIOUS!!!" Heechul sang as he whizzed past the rest of the boys from behind and dragged you off. Your eyes were wide open, pretty frightenend of Heechul's excitement. He began snatching dresses, skirts, tops and shorts off the racks and throwing them at you. You caught them and held onto them and the amount just got larger and larger. The rest of super junior just watched in amusement. 

"heechul umma.." you said behind the huge stack of clothes. He didn't hear you. "HEECHUL UMMA!" you yelled.

"Nehhhhhh?" he chirped. "AHA!!! THIS ONE!" he said as he tossed you another ivory dress.

"Everything is soo heavy!" you called out, as you fumbled with the many clothings. You were about to lose your balance when you felt a pair of hands hold you at the shoulders and the load lessen. Kibum had taken the whole load off you and donghae had his hands securely on your shoulder. 

"Be careful" donghae said.

"Come along Dani-ah," kibum  said as he led you to the dressing rooms. He hung the clothes in one of the rooms for you and closed the door for you as you walked in shyly. 

"Come out when you change into one and let me see it!!!" Heechul said from outside.

"Neh, heechul umma" you said as you changed. You stepped out wearing a little plaid skirt and off shoulder top., You held onto the skirt as  it felt a little loose, at least you were wearing safety shorts over your stockings. "Umma, the skirt's too big" you said as you fidgeted uncomfortably while holding it up.

"Aigoo umma didn't know you were that small sized." Heechul said as he looked at you and your outfit. He walked past you and took all the clothes from the dresser and went off to get smaller sizes. He came back with 5 dresses, 10 tops, 4 skirts, 5 shorts and 2 jeans. Your eyes widened in shock as there were more pieces than before.

"I saw a few cute things on the way" he shrugged and pushed you into the dresser again and dumped all the pieces on the chair inside.

*an hour later"

"come on dani-ah" Heechul urged, still as excited as before. You came out for at last th time already and heechul had chosen 3 out of 4 dresses (you were trying on the last one), 7 out of the ten tops, 2 of the 5 shorts, all 4 skirts and both pairs of jeans. You came out as you tugged shyly on the hem of the dress which was way above mid thigh.

"Umma Im not comfortable with this one" you whined and pouted.

"YA KIM HEECHUL" leetuek said when you came out of the dresser. "THAT DRESS IS TOO SHORT" he complained as he pointed at you.

Heechul sighed and said "you just had to be so petite..." he said and rolled his eyes. "Okay aja, we got you half your new wardrobe today" he smiled and pulled you by the hand as you came out after changing into your normal clothes again. "Hyung-ah, i'm paying for her" heechul called to mr jung. "Phase one complete." He smiled as he handed kibum and dongae your shopping bags and dragged you to the shoe store.